Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to rightguys insta this morning that judith ^ is andy wally also im confused about trucker gees insta post is he saying im andy wally as well ? Becasue i made the thread for him? I made the thread when everyone got on with him .im not andy wally im a girl and 25 years old so im confused?
Laugh it off Lozza people on here were convinced I was Becky work that one out if you can x

Reactions: 4
So it’s officially with action fraud now ! Can you imagine how that went down
“Hello this is action fraud calling you are subject to investigation”

Mummy: “off you duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its gone very quiet on TT from certain creators since Action Fraud posts. I suspect there will be a DHB live tonight though 🤔

I hope diddy Dan gets pulled for this too cos he’s been very vocal about them being innocent 🤔 and apparently he held money in his own bank account. Serves them all right for jumping on each other’s coat tails trying to get clout from each other.

Reactions: 3
The only people that are gonna get pulled most likely is the people that ran the charity .like leigh and andrea and paige

Reactions: 2
Becks and the DHB team have been in touch with the hospice and the hospice say they have not had any donations around the £12,500mark
In DHB live now
He is saying its a fake broken email address
BD9D0B8B-0FE9-4F52-9F11-C66A42D8D443.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Becks and the DHB team have been in touch with the hospice and the hospice say they have not had any donations around the £12,000 mark
In DHB live now
im absolutely shocked and disgusted at all those so called creators who helped raise that money and not one of them have came forward to speak out against it

• Angry
I wonder if they know about this new developement .like adam himself is live at the moment so wont have seen dhbs live

Reactions: 1
They've contacted the hospice and their finance team who have confirmed they've not received this money... Holy tit!

im absolutely shocked and disgusted at all those so called creators who helped raise that money and not one of them have came forward to speak out against it
instead they are commenting on Leigh and off you duck’s page with “stay strong”

stay strong????

• Angry
  • Wow
Mrs Kirby should get her £600 back now

mrs autism will squeal like a pig and name everyone
I wonder how many names will be investigated
Even if in the clear they will still need be questioned and have banks looked at surely?
Dempsey, Ashuz, Spragg, Coles, CJ, Carebare, Shann. TanTam. And whoever else had anything to do with the Harrison hospice and the Snowdon climb and We R Unique.
Watch this space I guess

Mrs Kirby should get her £600 back now

mrs autism will squeal like a pig and name everyone
I wonder how many names will be investigated
Even if in the clear they will still need be questioned and have banks looked at surely?
Dempsey, Ashuz, Spragg, Coles, CJ, Carebare, Shann. TanTam. And whoever else had anything to do with the Harrison hospice and the Snowdon climb and We R Unique.
Watch this space I guess
Tan was tryimg to get im the box but isnt alloud now there trying to get asuz to go live but he wont be able to will he ? Also moore family is in the comments isnt he involved as wl

I truly do hope Mrs Kirby gets her £600 back plus all the gifts she donated to the charity events (as well as all the other people who donated)

Do you think Harrisons mother was involved?
I truly don’t know.
Surely she must have known the hospice hadn’t received the money even if she isn’t involved. So why wasn’t she questioning it??