Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why creators need to research so many gave to we are unique .. a fair few walked up Snowden without doing research I really do believe they did it for Harrison more than we are unique it’s awful how so many also use their children as props carebear now keeps talking about her children autism . Not for awareness but to get more gifts and likes leave the children out of limelight it disgusting
It’s come to a very sad time in life where we can’t take doing good deeds or helping fundraising at face value 😔

Reactions: 3
It’s come to a very sad time in life where we can’t take doing good deeds or helping fundraising at face value 😔
Yep it's a shame but anything involving money can and will corrupt people

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im tempted to make a new account just for dhbs lives called tattler lozza :LOL:just so i can speak freely in it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone watching dhb someone messaged him who had access to the paypal and said leigh and andrea did use some of it to pay there bills but they then did pay it back but still

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone watching dhb someone messaged him who had access to the paypal and said leigh and andrea did use some of it to pay there bills but they then did pay it back but still
They are running scared now I hope all the right people have been informed for the sake of all the kind hearted people who donated.

That's fraud!

Its all unravelling now and coming out bit by bit, all that we already know, ... we will never know the true extent of what they took but definitely in the thousands

Theft is theft. Even if you return it later, you still stole it in the first place

Reactions: 7
Theft is theft. Even if you return it later, you still stole it in the first place
Exactly it wasnt for his bills it was for the charity if he couldnt afford his bills he should have paid it a different way

I hope the people who have donated to the Andrea and Leigh foundation get a full explanation somehow to whats gone on and these two scumbags find themselves in court

Reactions: 4
Tiktok needs shutting down, all these drugy/alcoholic scruff bag adult begging con artists wouldn't have any platform to con people if not for tiktok, there's no way any of them could reach the type of audience they feed of if they started out on the likes of YouTube/Fb, the government needs to step in and put some rules in place, as it stands it's way to easy for gullible/vulnerable to part with their money.

• Heart
Tiktok needs shutting down, all these drugy/alcoholic scruff bag adult begging con artists wouldn't have any platform to con people if not for tiktok, there's no way any of them could reach the type of audience they feed of if they started out on the likes of YouTube/Fb, the government needs to step in and put some rules in place, as it stands it's way to easy for gullible/vulnerable to part with their money.
Ive been on tiktok since it was musically and it honestly wasnt like this before it used to be good i still is good you just have to find the right people to follow there is loads out there that isnt beggers and like ive said before on other threads its mostly the people that have been around on musically/tiktok/you tube for years not these ones that have started out recebtly and think there famous and its also mostly the ones that dont go live .most of the people i like just for there content .they rarely go live which is a shame but when they do i enjoy it better than these other people

Reactions: 5
I agree see too much of it. People being exploited as there are a lot of lonely people/those with additional needs who have no social network and think tiktok users are their friends. But they are just using them for money, selling them sob stories and they believe it everytime as they are desperate for friends. Its so sad. This one hit harder as they are from my local area and their children went to my sons school but not shocked by it in the slightest.. they arent nice people and seeing Leigh in them videos all fake the way he speaks, acts emotional, etc its contrived and cringy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree see too much of it. People being exploited as there are a lot of lonely people/those with additional needs who have no social network and think tiktok users are their friends. But they are just using them for money, selling them sob stories and they believe it everytime as they are desperate for friends. Its so sad. This one hit harder as they are from my local area and their children went to my sons school but not shocked by it in the slightest.. they arent nice people and seeing Leigh in them videos all fake the way he speaks, acts emotional, etc its contrived and cringy
Are you on any local fb groups you should drop the links to Instagram vids n expose em locally

Reactions: 4
Are you on any local fb groups you should drop the links to Instagram vids n expose em locally
I am and would love too but then I expose myself doing that unfortunately and can bring trouble to my door for me and my son

• Heart
Ive been on tiktok since it was musically and it honestly wasnt like this before it used to be good i still is good you just have to find the right people to follow there is loads out there that isnt beggers and like ive said before on other threads its mostly the people that have been around on musically/tiktok/you tube for years not these ones that have started out recebtly and think there famous and its also mostly the ones that dont go live .most of the people i like just for there content .they rarely go live which is a shame but when they do i enjoy it better than these other people
Agree, I joined in 1st lockdown to see my nieces tiktoks and found many more that I still enjoy until tiktok decided to introduce me to the smithy family after the car fire, since then they bombard me with all these people grifting for money, tiktok promoting them as they bringing in the money for them.

Exactly, I get that it makes these people happy but they are being took advantage of, maybe say if money can't be gifted instantly on the apps, (no PayPal link allowed) then that will stop the beggars begging, and maybe no giving to charity's unless registered or certain rules for fund raising,

Reactions: 2