Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They posted a video saying anyone could have a refund so come on we are unique give Alfie his refund you should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: 6
Autism daddy aka Lee duffy is married to off you duck Andrea duffy aka Mrs autism mummy
State of her! Surely you'd need a couple of brain cells to register and run a charity, wouldn't trust her with a penny, disgusting attitude.

Just cokeheads they live in her dads house. Shes never been a nice person. Lee is coming across like hes some guru another cokehead.. besides scamming people what qualifies them to give parenting advice to vulnerable people its laughable.. A DBS would be a start and professional training they have neither... they could of been open and honest and put this to bed straight away but the true extent to what they have gained we will never know sadly

Reactions: 7
They thought they were on to a good thing. Now they are shitting themselves

Reactions: 5
They always get caught in the end ...i have reported them at their address A **** Lane to all the relevant authorities

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is amazon dave moorefamilyoffical .i always get him and matt moore mixed up

Reactions: 3
Just cokeheads they live in her dads house. Shes never been a nice person. Lee is coming across like hes some guru another cokehead.. besides scamming people what qualifies them to give parenting advice to vulnerable people its laughable.. A DBS would be a start and professional training they have neither... they could of been open and honest and put this to bed straight away but the true extent to what they have gained we will never know sadly
We will see about that! We may not see the true scale. But the authorities will for sure!

I think people who donated need to report it to the police.
Action Fraud are only interested in big organised criminal scammers.
If they live in a council house they could be reported for 'running a business from a private dwelling'.

I think people who donated need to report it to the police.
Action Fraud are only interested in big organised criminal scammers.
If they live in a council house they could be reported for 'running a business from a private dwelling'.
They live in a house which Andrea's dad owns and she has lived in before Lee with her 4 kids and ex husband (who went to jail Noel H*****).. never worked a day in her life, both her twins and her youngest, lees, aka the cash cow have alcohol fetal syndrome, obv to see but SS were involved for a good while and now they play sweetness and light...

• Wow
They live in a house which Andrea's dad owns and she has lived in before Lee with her 4 kids and ex husband (who went to jail Noel H*****).. never worked a day in her life, both her twins and her youngest, lees, aka the cash cow have alcohol fetal syndrome, obv to see but SS were involved for a good while and now they play sweetness and light...
That explains the distinct look they all have.

I wonder how many ounces of coke they have made off the back of all this.

• Wow

She lost quite a lot of I say friends, but more us school mums respect years ago when she was out getting pissed pregnant screaming for a line knowing she was carrying twins. Now look at their facial structure and the youngest you will see the correlation. Scum of the earth

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She lost quite a lot of I say friends, but more us school mums respect years ago when she was out getting pissed pregnant screaming for a line knowing she was carrying twins. Now look at their facial structure and the youngest you will see the correlation. Scum of the earth
That's bleeping sick, why is it always the people who don't deserve kids end up with a duck ton of them.

From not knowing them I could have passed the Lee guys msgs off as him just stressing out but after finding out that is his wife/partner no way in hell! Plus now the info from @Liljojo and that paige girl they are obviously ruling her, press her and she will squeal like a pig.

Reactions: 2
Just seen on the insta that james has done a update and both derby dan and amazon dave have been in contqct with him

Reactions: 2
Just seen on the insta that james has done a update and both derby dan and amazon dave have been in contqct with him
I saw that but I cannot believe they did not know something was up, I don't know Amazon Dave so I can't comment on him.

Reactions: 1
Watch the sudden disassociations and fall outs in the coming days! Who wants to be associated with these vile creatures in the first place.. its beyond me 🤦‍♀️🤮

Reactions: 3