Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Tom manley commented on her live saying that he knows who you are haha
They are all as dumb as each other, yeah its diglet from tattle. And??
Whats his/her real name?
Ffs
Tan already said its diglet from tattle
Quite jealous none of us others got named too

• Haha
Reactions: 6

diglet

Chatty Member
yeah i think its them that are the main 3 and the others have been miseld .what about tan ? I think the creaters that did snowden need to open up and do some videos and maybe start asking questions themseves and yeah i think he would have been involved as well
Well she is definitely involved quite deeply, she allowed them to use her sons name to raise money, if you look at Lees content pre September he never mentioned harrison, yet once he started selling harrison merch he was all over it and then was even at his funeral making a speech... has he even met that poor boy?

mumz

VIP Member
Becks and the DHB team have been in touch with the hospice and the hospice say they have not had any donations around the £12,500mark
In DHB live now
He is saying its a fake broken email address
BD9D0B8B-0FE9-4F52-9F11-C66A42D8D443.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Guys look at this link now. Lee and Paige saying donors can ask fir their money back. Guilt written all over him and arms crossed in defensive style!

We R Unique have gone private! You couldn't make this up!

They are also continue to remove any comments questioning them. 🤷‍♀️
If they deposited that large amount into the paypal holding account for the hospital. How much are they sitting on to be able to give refunds?
They are shitting themselves. Proper charities or organisations trying to become a charity wouldnt go private
Big story here isn’t there?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
We have our opinions about people and that's mine.
Autism Daddy is a decent bloke. Tan Tan went through hell last year, with her son's cancer battle,
I know this is not a rave thread
But Harrison, he was a lovely kid and what his mum went through, no mum should ever bury her son
so a bit of sensitivity won't go amiss
Chunky, I've never seen anyone on Tattle say a bad word against Tan, my heart goes out to her for the loss of her gorgeous boy.

lozza96

VIP Member
I personally think that Leigh,Andrea and Paige are the main culprits, the others in the group may or may not have fully understood the level of deception going on.

As for the big creators that got involved they have a duty to their followers to do some due diligence and not mislead them, I think some of them knew though especially Diddy Dan.
yeah i think its them that are the main 3 and the others have been miseld .what about tan ? I think the creaters that did snowden need to open up and do some videos and maybe start asking questions themseves and yeah i think he would have been involved as well

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I think people who donated need to report it to the police.
Action Fraud are only interested in big organised criminal scammers.
If they live in a council house they could be reported for 'running a business from a private dwelling'.

Liljojo

They live in Moreton Wirral. If you google the Grange pub Moreton you will see there is a road at the side of it with the letters I have provided. Best papers are Wirral Globe and Liverpool echo to report too x

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Leigh has such a genuine heart and wants to get a charity registered to do some good, what’s the bad thing in that
that bloke has been through so much and he is a loving father,
he is a real gem and TanTAN, see a few negative comments about her and her son
She is a grieving mother and you don’t see her tears, and no, she isn’t milking it for every penny, she has had a tough time and know many are proud of her
as For rough, she’s got a genuine heart and she is still grieving,
can somebody explain to me what TATTLE is all about, is it about supporting people or pulling them down and ripping them to shreds,
this thread has sickened me as you are targeting the wrong people here, people who went through hell and back in 2021
you sicken me, you really do
Hello Leigh 😊

• Haha
No one has mentioned familyfunhouse they were involved the whole way travelling to the houses up north a d plugging the jumpers and snowdon walk that was definitely advertised as for Harrison!
She is so lovely and has a genuine heart ❤
like Lee has, have all respect for that man
mamap too

• Haha
  • Sick

diglet

Chatty Member
She lost quite a lot of I say friends, but more us school mums respect years ago when she was out getting pissed pregnant screaming for a line knowing she was carrying twins. Now look at their facial structure and the youngest you will see the correlation. Scum of the earth
That's fucking sick, why is it always the people who don't deserve kids end up with a fuck ton of them.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Anyone watching dhb someone messaged him who had access to the paypal and said leigh and andrea did use some of it to pay there bills but they then did pay it back but still
They are running scared now I hope all the right people have been informed for the sake of all the kind hearted people who donated.