Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw dan did a duet and replied to someones comment saying eberything will be revealed this week
Yeah, I saw that too. I believe it when I see it. They have form saying they will show evidence and then not coming up with the goods.

Reactions: 3
Well guys. It seems there is much more to this than meets the eye and a lot more to come out. 🤔 I am staying tuned!

Reactions: 4
OMG! Here comes the condemning evidence. They are trying to quickly get rid of the money raised. 🙈

Oh Lordy. There is more. This time voice messages of Lee Duffy aka Autism__Daddy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
OMG! Here comes the condemning evidence. They are trying to quickly get rid of the money raised. 🙈

Oh Lordy. There is more. This time voice messages of Lee Duffy aka Autism__Daddy 🤦‍♀️

Will they not know who the whistleblower is now as whoever screenrecorded showed the message they sent...

• Wow
All they had to do was show the receipts, why now so desperate to get rid instead of just doing that? didn't they say you need 5k or 10k to register a charity? So why do they want rid? Will the receipts show someone been dipping in and out of it or something 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All they had to do was show the receipts, why now so desperate to get rid instead of just doing that? didn't they say you need 5k or 10k to register a charity? So why do they want rid? Will the receipts show someone been dipping in and out of it or something 🤷‍♂️
Nobody needs 5k to start a charity. That claim in itself was deceitful! Anyone wanting to start a charity just needs to show they can raise a minimum of 5k per year! They are panicking now as they clearly have spent some of the money and can't account for all! So its almost like money laundering donating on elsewhere, as that way they just show they donated, but not what they received in total. Its clear fraud!

Whose put it all over tik tok so can follow lol
I just looked and the posts seem to get reported quick. But I believe there will be some big live's coming. But also the northern girl is talking about it now on live on her shann_adam account

Will they not know who the whistleblower is now as whoever screenrecorded showed the message they sent...
I have been told the whistleblower is in agreement that the info can be used.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Bloody videos have been removed 😑
The videos are all back up now on YouTube

It seems just keep an eye on this You Tube channel and am sure there is and will be more to come.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m the whistleblower and I’m fully in agreement that the information can be leaked 🙂
Welcome 🤗

Surely the tax man would be interested in all those “charity” donations. How bad does he sound saying get rid of all the money 🤔

The videos are all back up now on YouTube

It seems just keep an eye on this You Tube channel and am sure there is and will be more to come.
Thank you ☺

Reactions: 5
Welcome 🤗

Surely the tax man would be interested in all those “charity” donations. How bad does he sound saying get rid of all the money 🤔

Thank you ☺
Trouble is they raised money via a variety of means ( via TT creator lives, Merch, direct PayPal payments/ donations to Lee Duffy etc.) and non is mentioned now apart from the main fundraiser. The authorities MUST look into this for sure, as the lack of transparency is a red flag and indicates fraudulent behaviour, on which ever scale.

Wow Lee said get rid of the money so nobody can go for them?
An investigation will soon find flaws and corruption if there is any
Bring it on

Also to be told to go our own ways now… if your legit why are you telling us that we r unique aren’t operating? You’ve used us for months to look like you were legit and now your being outed you just think you can drop us. Nope sorry I’m not sorry for sharing the group chat.

• Heart