Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom manley commented on her live saying that he knows who you are haha
They are all as dumb as each other, yeah its diglet from tattle. And??
Whats his/her real name?
Ffs
Tan already said its diglet from tattle
Quite jealous none of us others got named too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s Manley have to make it about him 🙄

Also I’m dead confused coz the 12k looks like it’s been donated but was there a separate one for about £8k? Was that money donated and proven?
Because Tom's an attention hoe.

Reactions: 5
Diglet you need to get in touch with Ben Rantz and start selling merch…. Tubby Tom knows who you are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leigh has such a genuine heart and wants to get a charity registered to do some good, what’s the bad thing in that
that bloke has been through so much and he is a loving father,
he is a real gem and TanTAN, see a few negative comments about her and her son
She is a grieving mother and you don’t see her tears, and no, she isn’t milking it for every penny, she has had a tough time and know many are proud of her
as For rough, she’s got a genuine heart and she is still grieving,
can somebody explain to me what TATTLE is all about, is it about supporting people or pulling them down and ripping them to shreds,
this thread has sickened me as you are targeting the wrong people here, people who went through hell and back in 2021
you sicken me, you really do

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
They were asked to show where the money went and they failed to do that. If they had nothing to hide then a simple screenshot would of done to shut everyone up. Some money was then donated after the heat began to rise and now a few weeks later they are issuing screenshots. Even if it turns out legit that's all everyone wanted in the first place including Dhb. If it isn't legit then it's a good job people reported them.

Reactions: 4
If this is my final thread on here, will say clean your own cupboards out before you start on anyone else’s misfortunes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leigh has such a genuine heart and wants to get a charity registered to do some good, what’s the bad thing in that
She is a grieving mother and you don’t see her tears, and no, she isn’t milking it for every penny, she has had a tough time and know many are proud of her
can somebody explain to me what TATTLE is all about, is it about supporting people or pulling them down and ripping them to shreds,
this thread has sickened me as you are targeting the wrong people here, people who went through hell and back in 2021
Are you feeling ok Babz you seem a bit lost 😘

• Haha
Hello Leigh 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We R Unique and autism daddy are being investigated by Action Fraud and the CID. You can’t blame people for thinking theres no smoke without fire. The CID don’t get involved for petty crime or just on hearsay . As for Harrisons all of us are wishing that the investigation won’t tarnish his memory and we acknowledge that Tan has suffered terribly from such a cruel tragedy.

That email that darryl has put up its showing on the other line isnt it ? Which he said regarding the other email that its fake becazue it goez onto the other line ?

Look it shows the .org underneath ? Isnt that what the other email did when they said it was fake ? .not sure if im correct here just noticed it when dhb showed the email

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Tattle is about facts. As your buddy says - off you duck.

That email that darryl has put up its showing on the other line isnt it ? Which he said regarding the other email that its fake becazue it goez onto the other line ?

Look it shows the .org underneath ? Isnt that what the other email did when they said it was fake ? .not sure if im correct here just noticed it when dhb showed the email
He was talking about the PayPal screenshot/receipt for the email last time. What you see here is a normal screenshot showing the email address that he received that email from.

DHB hasn't lied here. He stated the facts that the charity gave him at the time.

• Haha
Tattle is for peoples opinioms .it may not always be nice but sometimes it can be .its also for discussions about things as well like threads for tv and stuff on here as well its not just tiktokers

Tattle is about facts. As your buddy says - off you duck.

He was talking about the PayPal screenshot/receipt for the email last time. What you see here is a normal screenshot showing the email address that he received that email from.

DHB hasn't lied here. He stated the facts that the charity gave him at the time.
No i dont mean dhb lied i mean as in dosnt it show that the email that they said was fake isnt fake ? Becacause it shows up like the real email that darryl has had ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2