Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have been getting something out of it though to allow it happen, but I suppose he got her involved when she was at her most vulnerable. It's all a disgrace. I've seen loads of people say they thought snowdon was for harrison even some of the creators involved thought it was for harrison n not going towards werunique.
Don't even get me started on Tan. She is rough, greedy and has seen the £££ and wants fame off the back of her now poor dead son. She has and continues using her son's name to rake in £1000's via gifting on TT and now has a link up on her bio asking to nominate Harrison for Pride of Britain. They will take one proper look at her TT and see what an aggressive woman she is and dismiss her. I have no doubt!

To me, its despicable to make money off the back of your sick child, same as Riley's mum now does too. They make me 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I totally thought the Snowden thing was for Harrison, was it not then
Apprently it waa for harrison and the charity .some people went up thinking it was for harrison and some went up thinking it was for the charity

Reactions: 3
I'm deeply sorry for Tans loss but have you seen her links, she has loads why do we want to get direct in box about what she's up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yeah i think its them that are the main 3 and the others have been miseld .what about tan ? I think the creaters that did snowden need to open up and do some videos and maybe start asking questions themseves and yeah i think he would have been involved as well
I’ve seen tan sticking up for we r unique on Isthisyous post, there is a lot sticking up for them mostly trying to make a joke out of it but then again, these posts were made before the voicenotes were posted and surprise surprise they seen to be quiet about it now

Apprently it waa for harrison and the charity .some people went up thinking it was for harrison and some went up thinking it was for the charity
It was originally for werunique then they latched onto harrison and said it was in memory of him but the money raised on the GFM is or was going to help werunique become a charity.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Video of mamap said she raised 3303 quid on one charity live for werunique and that there would be more lives that week so wheres the money gone from them?
James is isthis. I think so anyway

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure who's who with these people but who's married to the rough woofa that swears a lot off you fck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure who's who with these people but who's married to the rough woofa that swears a lot off you fck
THE OFF YOU duck VILE GIT IS ANDREA DUFFY AKA AUTISM MUMMY MARRIED TO LEE DUFFY AKA AUTISM__DADDY = THE SCAMMING COUPLE

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So glad these 2 are being exposed for what they are pair of nasty cokeheads who have always played the system. They forget to mention that its a well known fact in their area that a lot of the sons problems come from a Andrea drinking and sniffing coke in her pregnancy. She was pregnant when she got married to Lee with the youngest the others arent his, well one girl is his to another woman. But she was openly drunk and taking drugs ... it was spoke about a lot

• Wow
Anyon in aDHB live listening to that young man Alfie. That lee and Andrea calling him through the night and today because Alfie has donated a lot of money and I think he asked for it back. Those 2 wrong yins need a wee talking too using vulnerable people the way they are 🤬

• Wow
Anyon in aDHB live listening to that young man Alfie. That lee and Andrea calling him the night and today because Alfie ihas donated a lot of money and I think he asked for it back. Those 2 wrong yins need a wee talking too using vulnerable people the way they are 🤬
Yeah its awful