Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know off you duck and lee now leigh have scammed. The evidence is all there. They have offered nothing to prove anyone wrong, not one thing. Went quiet, addressed nothing, .... more and more coming out. I mean doesnt take CID ! But i did hear from the owners of the Grange, (the pub a few doors from theirs) that there have been police there

Also daddy lee has a sister Rhea Duffy they're not really that close she hates andrea but told her a few things as she got wind of it and a few of the mums all know... its mad. Dont think the true extent wil be proven but its clear they have defrauded vulnerable people

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We all know off you duck and lee now leigh have scammed. The evidence is all there. They have offered nothing to prove anyone wrong, not one thing. Went quiet, addressed nothing, .... more and more coming out. I mean doesnt take CID ! But i did hear from the owners of the Grange, (the pub a few doors from theirs) that there have been police there

Also daddy lee has a sister Rhea Duffy they're not really that close she hates andrea but told her a few things as she got wind of it and a few of the mums all know... its mad. Dont think the true extent wil be proven but its clear they have defrauded vulnerable people
Ooo when did you hear this? She put her profile back public today!

Reactions: 1
Wont name the owners of the grange but they live like 4 doors down so they had said about the police. And another one of the school mums has a older daughter who.is rhea duffys daughters age and apparently Rhea is pissed of with it all and blaming andrea xx

Reactions: 4
Wont name the owners of the grange but they live like 4 doors down so they had said about the police. And another one of the school mums has a older daughter who.is rhea duffys daughters age and apparently Rhea is pissed of with it all and blaming andrea xx
I wonder when the police were there, obviously taking it seriously thank god x

Reactions: 3
Same, keep getting snippets here and there but a lot of people are aware of it round here. But dont seem to know whats coming of it, guess they will keep that close to their chest and Lee has prob tried to dumb the situation down to Rhea. It will all come out, its a very small place Moreton x

Same, keep getting snippets here and there but a lot of people are aware of it round here. But dont seem to know whats coming of it, guess they will keep that close to their chest and Lee has prob tried to dumb the situation down to Rhea. It will all come out, its a very small place Moreton x
I'm sure I heard someone mention they got a new car recently, maybe that's where some of the money went?

Reactions: 3
I'm sure I heard someone mention they got a new car recently, maybe that's where some of the money went?
It will of, as well as andreas gastric band etc. Shes been ripping people off for years, including her own dad. No reason why she cant work, just doesnt want too. But live in a renovated from 4 to 5 bed house, shes never worked, leigh does a few hours for moreton dairies but not enough to compromise his UC. Yet can travel round to TT parties, get pissed ❄ constantly, drive, ... has 6 kids to fund.. make it make sense

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It will of, as well as andreas gastric band etc. Shes been ripping people off for years, including her own dad. No reason why she cant work, just doesnt want too. But live in a renovated from 4 to 5 bed house, shes never worked, leigh does a few hours for moreton dairies but not enough to compromise his UC. Yet can travel round to TT parties, get pissed ❄ constantly, drive, ... has 6 kids to fund.. make it make sense
Yeah their lifestyle doesn't match their apparent income, the thing is if police have taken any devices or look at paypals and bank accounts they won't be able to hide it.

Oh right, I was thinking council may have paid.
No she's had that house for at least 15 years or more, she has 4 children, abby, flynn, and the twin girls to noel hughes her ex husband and her dad paid for the house then. Seems a decent fella well in his 60s now plus always been good to andrea especially as noel was a tit and went to jail. There was some tenancy and benefit fraud andrea got in tit about, think her dad was getting housing benefit andrea claiming single etc. But hes let her stay there, hes done any work and supplied cars. Shes never ever attempted to look for a job, shes very hard faced. Laughable that a uneducated person is offering sen advice also, when she has no training, empathy and the only reason her son has additional needs is through her own drinking and drug taking through the pregnancy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No she's had that house for at least 15 years or more, she has 4 children, abby, flynn, and the twin girls to noel hughes her ex husband and her dad paid for the house then. Seems a decent fella well in his 60s now plus always been good to andrea especially as noel was a tit and went to jail. There was some tenancy and benefit fraud andrea got in tit about, think her dad was getting housing benefit andrea claiming single etc. But hes let her stay there, hes done any work and supplied cars. Shes never ever attempted to look for a job, shes very hard faced. Laughable that a uneducated person is offering sen advice also, when she has no training, empathy and the only reason her son has additional needs is through her own drinking and drug taking through the pregnancy.
I totally get the type of person she is just from the vids I've seen of her! We have dodgy people like her with exact same personality were I live, if I ever see the likes of them on tiktok I would expose them too! I feel sorry for her dad, he obviously doing the best he can for his daughter no matter what :(
Thank you for sharing your info, hopefully they will get what's coming to them if true x