Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the boxing didnt use to be around they only introduced in july becasue america had a tiktok vs youtube boxing match so did the boxing .

Gifts started in april last year before that was enjoyable .honestly tiktok through lockdown helped me so much i loved it it was fun and people did loads of fun things.people created stuff like tiktok love island tiktok im a celeb tiktok x factor and i was hooked .they didnt even need to introuce gifts people get paid just by getting there videos watched .

Its kind of a good thing i guess its not as good as at one point i couldnt get of tiktok now i just dont enjoyy it as much i did .i still try to i wish it was back in lockdown days before gifts

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree, I joined in 1st lockdown to see my nieces tiktoks and found many more that I still enjoy until tiktok decided to introduce me to the smithy family after the car fire, since then they bombard me with all these people grifting for money, tiktok promoting them as they bringing in the money for them.

Exactly, I get that it makes these people happy but they are being took advantage of, maybe say if money can't be gifted instantly on the apps, (no PayPal link allowed) then that will stop the beggars begging, and maybe no giving to charity's unless registered or certain rules for fund raising,

Definitely, gifts should be stopped and charities that people want to spread awareness off e.g cancer research then people should just sign post to the verified page to donate direct. Its getting out of hand now on tiktok Nd too easy for people x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having a nosey and came across this. She's one of Shan's shady mods (see the Shan thread). She ordered a hoodie for her daughter in this particular video... I've ever known a "charity" to have discount codes to buy things? I also was under the assumption that they are an Autism charity... She received her hoodie yesterday (shared link to video) and the mum is waiting on hers. So it seems they're still somewhat operational and haven't halted everything completely.

Screenshot_20220107_100948_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_3403550611257220.jpg

Reactions: 2
I'd don't know if James looks in but if he does CJ went to Snowden and was thick with them all aswell.

Reactions: 3
I'd don't know if James looks in but if he does CJ went to Snowden and was thick with them all aswell.
I think hes on tattle if the isthisyouhuh person on here is him or it might be someone using the name .i found it funny that she went up snodwen and when watching them give the medals out she was almost fogotton :LOL: .also after people would go into other peoples lives who went up snodwn and spoke about cj and they would go whos cj

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think hes on tattle if the isthisyouhuh person on here is him or it might be someone using the name .i found it funny that she went up snodwen and when watching them give the medals out she was almost fogotton :LOL: .also after people would go into other peoples lives who went up snodwn and spoke about cj and they would go whos cj
She did not seem to be included much but when she came back they were the best mates her word's

• Haha
It's like a big social experiment, all these have in common is being scruffy scamming begs. They attract each other like magnets but they lack social etiquette so the tit hits the fan and they fall out.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get that image of Tan at all, yes she might have took videos and pictures of Harrison but that’s how they handled it and that’s also what he wanted. I’ve been on lives where she has talked about his experiences in hospital and how hard she had to fight for certain things, his final days sounded heartbreaking but she didn’t go into full details as it was too upsetting. When he passed away she didn’t come straight on TikTok it was a week before she announced it. At the end of the day she’s been through having a child diagnosed with a hideous disease to losing him 7 months later. I think the unique gang were the ones that played on her vulnerability which is really sad.
Her son stated he didn’t want to be big on social media just document his journey for others. Having autism daddy at his wake boasting about how big his account is bigger than most adults is not the place. Where were the child’s friends and relatives in there. It was all Tik Tok well known big accounts. She hasn’t shown where the funds came from or the paper trail either. There is a reason why on 4th account and keeps getting banned and if it’s not obvious why then it’s because if the private messages being sent

Reactions: 5
Her son stated he didn’t want to be big on social media just document his journey for others. Having autism daddy at his wake boasting about how big his account is bigger than most adults is not the place. Where were the child’s friends and relatives in there. It was all Tik Tok well known big accounts. She hasn’t shown where the funds came from or the paper trail either. There is a reason why on 4th account and keeps getting banned and if it’s not obvious why then it’s because if the private messages being sent

If you have watched any of Harrison’s video he mentioned he wanted to be the biggest thing on tiktok.
There were school friends, relatives at the service and wake not just people from tiktok.
The reason for her being on a 4th account is due to massive reporting of her videos especially ones that involve Harrison

How did Autism Daddy become involved from what I've seen before the dirt hit the fan he seems to be spokesman for everything.

On 31st Dec we were told there would be another announcement in a few days and more clarity on what was raised etc

Becks_inspects is live talking about stuff with Ash duelling
Ive missed it i think .are they atill live

Just watching it now .im still a bit unsure about ash tbh .especially when he was involved as well he literally wore his medal on live for weeks after

• Wow
Still live yes. Becks_inspects. All about unique and beggars etc

Well I've seen Autism Mummy's on Andy Wally video about Autism, thought they were lying low or she just testing the water