Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,

Did anyone catch DHBs live last night? There are a few videos doing the rounds exposing autism daddy's so called charity.

They have been telling people that they are a charity for months...as early as July however this is not the case. They are not a registered charity, they aren't clear about what their aims are and have no constitution.

The snowdon fund raiser was apparently to raise money for werunique but lots of people were commenting that they thought it was for harrison as it was advertised in his memory but the money is going to them?

The lady that came on to defend werunique didn't do a great job, she couldn't answer simple questions like why are you allowing people to say werunique is a charity when it isn't?

Someone called Jessie asked her to prove that the money was still in the gofundme account but she couldn't do that because her laptop was "at the office" despite werunique not having any centralised offices.

She claims to be able to prove where every penny has gone but is still yet to provide the evidence of what has gone to werunique and what has gone to harrisons hospice.

Another interesting claim she made was that werunique doesn't make any profit from the merchandise it sells, but that is completely false they get their products from a company on Facebook called personalised printing, personalised printing charge 15 pounds for an adult hoody and werunique charge 25 pounds plus postage.

She said they haven't registered as a charity yet because it involves a lot of paperwork and she has had personal issues.... make of that what you will.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I am of the opinion that anything with Diddy Dan involved is a scam

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am of the opinion that anything with Diddy Dan involved is s scam
Yeah she was asked why werunique were raising money for harrison as its confusing and muddy the water, she said they aren't and the Christmas gift thing was separate but even autism daddy says "harrisons unique Christmas delivery" and Derby dan has said its a charity multiple times.

She said people had been asked not to use werunique for the harrison stuff..... but the confounder does it himself and all the creators they have on board advertising a fake charity.

Reactions: 4
I dont know I always liked autism daddy and I also thought it was a charity until the live last night and now I don't know what to think .it will be interesting to see if she does send everything other to DHB like she said she would

That woman in the live last night had her own dad down as a trustee and No DBS checks hsve been done
Dan was delivering presents to kids and agsin no DBS check done

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I dont know I always liked autism daddy and I also thought it was a charity until the live last night and now I don't know what to think .it will be interesting to see if she does send everything other to DHB like she said she would
They've been "in the process" of becoming a charity for months but haven't even done the basics like a constitution. You could tell she had never been asked about it under any scrutiny before.

To be fair to her though at least she tried, autism daddy should be speaking up as he is the one that pushes it the most, he's the one with the connections.

That woman in the live last night had her own dad down as a trustee and No DBS checks hsve been done
Dan was delivering presents to kids and agsin no DBS check done
Yes very telling why would you use your "charity" to advertise your dads business and why would a reputable business sponsor an unregistered charity.

She also claimed they had a charity bank account which I don't understand how you can have one without a charity number and if that's the case why did they ask derby dan to hold money in his bank account. Very weird.

They've been "in the process" of becoming a charity for months but haven't even done the basics like a constitution. You could tell she had never been asked about it under any scrutiny before.

To be fair to her though at least she tried, autism daddy should be speaking up as he is the one that pushes it the most, he's the one with the connections.
Yeah it does seem like she wasn't comfortable I don't think I've seen her live before .it would have been better for Lee to come on and talk about it .maybe dhb can do another live with him as she was getting a lot of the flack

Reactions: 1
Yeah it does seem like she wasn't comfortable I don't think I've seen her live before .it would have been better for Lee to come on and talk about it .maybe dhb can do another live with him as she was getting a lot of the flack
Yeah she did get chance to speak though and it didn't get irate which was good.

It just doesn't add up at all though and what happened to all that money the coles raised wasn't that like 8k?

Yeah she did get chance to speak though and it didn't get irate which was good.

It just doesn't add up at all though and what happened to all that money the coles raised wasn't that like 8k?
Yeah she did .it was quite a good live tbh .wasn't the coles money for children in need ?

Reactions: 1
Yeah she did .it was quite a good live tbh .wasn't the coles money for children in need ?
I'm sure they did one for harrison too? I might be wrong though, but it seems like harrisons army and werunique are collaborating to raise funds it's soo confusing.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure they did one for harrison too? I might be wrong though, but it seems like harrisons army and werunique are collaborating to raise funds it's soo confusing.
I think they might have done actually a while ago? I vaguely remember when Harrison was alive he went live with the coles to do something.

Edit I've just scrolled though the coles tiktok and I can't see anything for Harrison but I did see this .I may have missed the stuff for Harrison but I'll I'll another look

I found a video that was recorded of them .they didn't do a fundraiser but they did do the Halloween game which was just after harrison died and got to the top of the leaderbaord for Harrison and said they would be sending everything through .but thet wasn't for weurnique that was for Harrison so wouldn't have gone to them it would have gone to Harrison mum

Attachments

Last edited:
All the people involved in the yet to be registered charity

All the people involved in the yet to be registered charity
How come they didn't include Ash? I get that he's not friends with them now and is friends with DHB but he still did the climb ?

How come they didn't include Ash? I get that he's not friends with them now and is friends with DHB but he still did the climb ?
I don't know, I know he did the climb but there's nothing I can see on his page of him saying it's a charity so maybe thats why, all the others have advertised it as a charity.

Can’t get everyone I suppose
CJ raised money too. Wonder what happened to that

• Wow
Can’t get everyone I suppose
CJ raised money too. Wonder what happened to that
Yeah and isthisyouhuh guy isn't DHB, it wasn't even DHB who brought the werunique stuff to light he just let them use his platform by the looks of it

I don't know, I know he did the climb but there's nothing I can see on his page of him saying it's a charity so maybe thats why, all the others have advertised it as a charity.
Arh right yeah that's fair enough .I like this isthisyou and cj proberly kept it to himself

Arh right yeah that's fair enough .I like this isthisyou and cj proberly kept it to himself
Herself I mean 😆

• Haha
Seems they have blocked everyone and anyone who asks them for proof. It does not look good.

There were about 50- 60 people who did the climb. I would think it is hard to identfy and include every single one on this. Especially, as half of them probably did not even know who they were supporting at the time.

I think they might have done actually a while ago? I vaguely remember when Harrison was alive he went live with the coles to do something.

Edit I've just scrolled though the coles tiktok and I can't see anything for Harrison but I did see this .I may have missed the stuff for Harrison but I'll I'll another look

I found a video that was recorded of them .they didn't do a fundraiser but they did do the Halloween game which was just after harrison died and got to the top of the leaderbaord for Harrison and said they would be sending everything through .but thet wasn't for weurnique that was for Harrison so wouldn't have gone to them it would have gone to Harrison mum
The Coles were actively supporting We R Unique though, which I saw on a video here

All the vids about we r unique are on this YouTube channel, seen quite a few accounts post them but they must keep getting reported

Brilliantly evidenced on that YouTube account. Well worth a watch. Well, to me it makes a lot of sense anyway. Especially coupled with the fact that non of the fraudsters have seemingly so far publicly put out anything to dispute the claims regarding We R Unique being a fake charity or even show where all the money has gone. All they are doing seems to be on the densive and block everyone who questions them or even mentions We R Unique. To me that looks like full on guilty!

Last edited:
I'm surprised Unique haven't had their lawyers on to them about the name. I initially thought it was to do with their brand/pyramid scheme 😜
This is the problem with these do gooders, they don't have a clue what they are doing then get greedy when the cash starts rolling in.

• Wow