Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope to god her career news wasn’t her filtering into the Loose Women panel. She’s the worst example of a woman/mother. Denise Welch praised her on Twitter the other week 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Have they sought out any help for Alf yet? My child is 6, non verbal, not toilet trained, can't use cutlery etc and attends a special school. I do see traits in Alf but none that would show him to be complex enough for him to be so delayed. My child sits at the dining table now but up until 2 years they sat on a booster seat strapped in at the table and ate with the family. Why do I never see these at a table eating together? They're failing those kids massively

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know much about her. Where did she grow up?
Northumberland. She flitters between her parents owning a guesthouse where she was a chambermaid growing up. Then her parents are farmers (today she went for dairy!) Then her dad was a truck driver. Then her mum is a hairdresser with her own salon. Then her dad is a fireman. Then her parents are working class and struggle to pay the private school fees, but then they won free scholarships to boarding school.

She is a pathological liar. Who knows what is true but that’s she tit she spouts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Have they sought out any help for Alf yet? My child is 6, non verbal, not toilet trained, can't use cutlery etc and attends a special school. I do see traits in Alf but none that would show him to be complex enough for him to be so delayed. My child sits at the dining table now but up until 2 years they sat on a booster seat strapped in at the table and ate with the family. Why do I never see these at a table eating together? They're failing those kids massively
no they haven't - she spouts that she is a firm believer that all kids do everything in their own time, which yes - to an extent but sometimes you need some professional intervention to help them along. It's been speculated here previously that Alf is ND and shows traits ... but also, it's been widely documented that they are terrible parents & don't do a thing to aid his development (see previous posts about him being 3, sitting in a highchair and being fed by TNB). I do think Alf would improve massively with some professional help, or even just his parents being more aware of what a 3 year old should be able to do / not do. His gross motor skills are terrible - but I think that is partially because he gets shoved in a buggy at any opportunity (even to walk the literal 2 mins around the corner to childcare).

Reactions: 12
no they haven't - she spouts that she is a firm believer that all kids do everything in their own time, which yes - to an extent but sometimes you need some professional intervention to help them along. It's been speculated here previously that Alf is ND and shows traits ... but also, it's been widely documented that they are terrible parents & don't do a thing to aid his development (see previous posts about him being 3, sitting in a highchair and being fed by TNB). I do think Alf would improve massively with some professional help, or even just his parents being more aware of what a 3 year old should be able to do / not do. His gross motor skills are terrible - but I think that is partially because he gets shoved in a buggy at any opportunity (even to walk the literal 2 mins around the corner to childcare).
Despite my child being unable to use cutlery, I haven't spoon fed them since they where a baby. He manages just fine, albeit messily. How else are they supposed to learn? So what I'm taking from this is they're spoon feeding to avoid the mess that comes with eating with the hands, therefore giving him zero opportunity to learn

Despite my child being unable to use cutlery, I haven't spoon fed them since they where a baby. He manages just fine, albeit messily. How else are they supposed to learn? So what I'm taking from this is they're spoon feeding to avoid the mess that comes with eating with the hands, therefore giving him zero opportunity to learn
Yes, from previous stories Trashley has posted we know that TNB is a bit of a clean freak / hates mess (now this could be because he has to clean it all up .... but that is beside the point here). But, in that being said - Ada feeds herself. In the latest stories, Trashley has said Alf likes acting like a baby & demands to be fed. Whatever way you cut it, they are doing Alf a massive disservice with the way they treat him.

Reactions: 13
His gross motor skills are terrible
He hadn’t been allowed to attempt stairs in his own home until Baby Thumb was on the way.

1year 11months

2years 11months

Less than a week from his 3rd birthday

They let him down over and over and over.

(But he can climb into a doona and a dolls pram 🙄)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just listened to part 2 of the Emily Dean podcast. (Side note, Emily Dean seems like a complete idiot too, reminder to myself to see if she has a thread on here). It was such painful listening. She repeatedly did impersonations of her dad in a Geordie accent and it was the worst impression ever.... how, if supposedly she had a geordie accent herself?!? Also she just rips her parents to shreds over and over. It's really embarrassing.

Just listened to part 2 of the Emily Dean podcast. (Side note, Emily Dean seems like a complete idiot too, reminder to myself to see if she has a thread on here). It was such painful listening. She repeatedly did impersonations of her dad in a Geordie accent and it was the worst impression ever.... how, if supposedly she had a geordie accent herself?!? Also she just rips her parents to shreds over and over. It's really embarrassing.
I’ve just got to the point where she says ‘I told Tommy he was my boyfriend and he was like hmmm no. But I kept telling him he was my boyfriend and he wasn’t allowed to see anyone else’. Imagine if that was male to female.

‘People assume he hasn’t asked me to marry him yet’ 😱🤢

ETA ‘I’m hyper independent from trauma and not having my basic needs met as a child’ bleeping hell

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yet she still doesn’t try to be a cycle breaker
You can tell she hates her dad, and he’s always hated her ‘celeb’ work. Got to be where her hatred of men stems from. No wonder she sticks to NNB like a limpet. She doesn’t realise her parenting ways are so mental because it’s all normal to her. Very sad.

Northumberland. She flitters between her parents owning a guesthouse where she was a chambermaid growing up. Then her parents are farmers (today she went for dairy!) Then her dad was a truck driver. Then her mum is a hairdresser with her own salon. Then her dad is a fireman. Then her parents are working class and struggle to pay the private school fees, but then they won free scholarships to boarding school.

She is a pathological liar. Who knows what is true but that’s she tit she spouts
And don’t forget as a result her favourite meal is pie and gravy and she makes her own gravy from scratch all the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The View on This Morning

From 11 mins…chat about Russell Brand being baptised in the Thames (as if that’ll change him🙄). Anyway…

Nick Ferrari - ‘it’s full of e-coli, faeces and goodness knows what else’

Ashley - ‘and that’s just Russell Brand’

Be kind Ashley….

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@InTheDollsHouse hope your lo is doing okay how scary for him.

Also I thought hinch was bad with not letting Ronnie grow up Ash is 10x worse isn't she 😳
Thank you ❤ We’ve managed to get all passwords reset etc last night but we had to wipe his laptop and start again.

The bastards have emailed him today - clearly realised they can’t get in to his system now.

He had his first GCSE yesterday, it’s all fun here!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.