Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit claims about buying the play house when they moved in - exposing her own lies once again.

I bet she does put money into Alf's account, to dodge the tax then take ownership of it, wouldn't surprise me if she made him pay rent and keep. "She deserves it".

It's a stretch and total speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if they've moved in the live in Nanny so she's gone away to leave Alf 1-2-1 with them, like when you go to boarding school. The interview, getting the 'guest' bathroom done, indicates to me someone is joining the house.

Didn't she say she had TV this week?

Reactions: 10
All her latest Ad shows is how Alfs walking hasn’t improved at all since he got the first #gifted playhouse.
She actually makes me sick.
---
I only asked because of the witch comment 🤣

Alf gets the library but has to leave the books behind so he learns to share!
Oh I must have missed that! Goes to take a look….

Reactions: 9
Christ, this is a new low. Flies to her newphew's aid despite the BIL being able to go to the animal park with them? to avoid her own toddler and makes out like she's Mary frigging Poppins.

And that reel is so sad. No interaction, no joy between them. He just ignores her, and his walking is awful. Also his clothes don't fit despite his mother asserting that clothes have to fit your body and not the other way around

Reactions: 13
Lunchbox lady will be straight into the comments about her supposed market place purchase… can’t wait 😂
I think Lunchbox has retired cos there’s too many people trying similar comments. It ends up looking too snarky.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hopefully she’s just dressed him like that for the reel. Poor thing. Save stuff like that until he’s confident on his feet. He seems like such a sweet little boy, I hope someone will get him the intervention he appears to need.

Reactions: 11
Flies out to ‘help’ her sister but is without ada in 90% of the Instagram stories. Only one auntie is on babysitting duties it seems!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely no reason not to take Alf with her on this trip 😢 how much time does he actually get to spend with his mum? It baffles me. I am going on a trip soon without my toddler and I have been wracked with guilt about it - almost cancelled the trip. Then I remembered, I do everything! I bathe him every night, put him to bed, cuddle him in bed at night, get up with him every day. A few days apart isn’t going to do any damage. But I still feel like tit about it! She does nothing for that boy. How does she not feel anything? She only seems to spend time with him when she has content to film 😞

Reactions: 23
Hardly any comments on latest post, a couple of them not complimentary, please say this is the end of her free loading days? I genuinely want real life to bite her in her privileged arse, and no Ash not a jealous troll, just sick of your lies to make content, lies to get freebies, baiting new mums to buy rubbish they don't need, giving them dangerous advice because you've done your research 😵 the fact you've discarded your son because he's not what you "ordered" and all the poor pets you've palmed off, you are a lazy disgrace.

Reactions: 13
At least she knows where Snoop is, unlike Biggie 😞

I remember she posted when Alf was a baby that she went for a walk somewhere close to the flat and found him but assume she just left him again.

It was Feb 2021 she last saw him.
Her cat followed her to Hadrians wall… I’ve heard it all now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is very much like my sister in law. She absolutely dotes on my kids - wants to see them, spend time with them, take them out. But with her own kids - my brother in law does the lions share of parenting as she just can't. She is inherently selfish & wants the freedom to do what she wants (not great when you have two small kids!)

But I feel so sad for Alf. As everyone else has said, she is parenting Ada. It will be interesting to see if this continues / what happens when she gets a bit older. I think she likes the pregnant / baby stage. But once they're walking, talking kids, she's checked out.

Reactions: 16
At least she knows where Snoop is, unlike Biggie 😞

I remember she posted when Alf was a baby that she went for a walk somewhere close to the flat and found him but assume she just left him again.

It was Feb 2021 she last saw him.

IMG_8978.jpeg

I HAD ALF IN LOCKDOWN I WAS ALL ALONE AND COULDN’T DO ANYTHING OR SEE ANYONE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Another morning, another day of slagging Alf when she’s not even with him. Hey Ash, maybe Jasper wakes up at 8:30am because he’s had an active day the day before and not plonked in front of the iPad?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Jasper probably has a proper routine and gets to experience life and fresh air on the daily Ash. It goes a long way to help them with their sleep. Probably mentally tired too as he’s not stuck in front of Bounce Patrol every spare minute.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.