Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘When dads say they’re babysitting 🙄

View attachment 2928471

Where is she putting these people up if Tommys shoved in the loft on a normal day? And Jas and Coco
---
View attachment 2928528
Kicked Jas out for the weekend then 🥴
---
View attachment 2928531Roman is 4 you twit. Looks like Lucy has stayed at her Essex house with Lila on her stories 🤔
She is so so bizarre. What’s her obsession with 3 under 3, 5 under 4. What next 25 under 5 (next birthday party). She do desperately wants to be thought of as a cool, chilled and capable mum but she isn’t any of these things. Especially the latter and particularly when she happily documents that she can’t have both her children at the same time and even with just her precious girl child she needs another adult. They aren’t all in her charge, there is a number of other responsible parents there with her so, no, not 5 under 4. Just a busy household. As for tagging in the other 2, sooooo thirsty. I bet Lucy just rolls her eyes when Ash tags her into these ‘look at me, look who I am such good friends with that I’m even with their child first thing’ posts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope Ash’s sister has a word about Alf. Or Ash atleast realises the stark difference and that something is up. Jasper looks about 5!

Reactions: 12
Tommy lifting about at the most 40kg there, getting on like it’s a bleeping strong man comp. He gives me the ick! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Alf looks utterly ridiculous in that high chair with his cousin sat in a normal chair with a nice tidy haircut. He just looks a dazed out mess all the time why doesn’t she take more pride in him? I really hope her sister says something but we know Ashley will just come back with how the boys are so different, Jasper is so athletic whereas Alfie is so academic 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah because looking after 5 children with at least 5 adults is sooooo hard! Ffs give yourself a day off you pathetic womam! What do you want a dame hood???

I have read back and seen her stories all week and it just gets worse! Poor Alf, there is no hope for him, if he is delayed and they suspect ND then ffs give him the best chance and get him on the umbrella pathway! She really is just horrendous!

Where are all these people sleeping?? I betcTommy hasnt been allowed back in the "marital" bed 🙄

I thought they were moving in 2 weeks ?? Is nothing being packed or sorted ready to go or will she expect the gifted help to do it all?? 🙈🙈🙈

is it her brother in law maybe?
Oh yes of course!

I think Lucy got the best deal in this situation.
---
I thought they were moving in 2 weeks ?? Is nothing being packed or sorted ready to go or will she expect the gifted help to do it all??
Exactly that. Ash won’t pack a single thing. She’s the person who expects the removals company to pack everything, even her underwear.

Reactions: 9
Oh yes of course!

I think Lucy got the best deal in this situation.
---

Exactly that. Ash won’t pack a single thing. She’s the person who expects the removals company to pack everything, even her underwear.
Yes but the removal men mustn’t SEXUALISE her when they are putting her lace panties into boxes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When we moved, two weeks before some rooms had already been packed up. We certainly didn’t have a house full of guests!

Reactions: 10
Wow seeing Jasper sat nicely at the table with Roman whilst Alf is strapped into a high chair with the 1 year olds is really quite the stark image isn’t it.
Poor Alf 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Poor little bugger
I just don’t get it.
I know many children who are ND, and actually at that age their parents didn’t really know either. NT or ‘mainstream’ to outsiders and even those closer to home and other than SAL, dyspraxia etc they were no different in hitting milestones and certainly didn’t need or want to be restrained. Of course there are children who are ND but have other physical and cognitive challenges so they are typically already supported. I don’t see that Alfie is a ‘runner’ and neither does he seem to get triggered by over stimulation such that he would run or harm himself so I really don’t understand. All I see here is will full neglect. The pair of them need to worry less about their boobs and pecks and get the support THEY clearly need to be better and less selfish parents. I’m sure if her sister does think it, she certainly won’t say it. She knows how that will translate into one of Ash’s ‘woe is me, my sister was the favourite which is why her life and children are so easy’ shite.

ETA this poor little mite is going to be going to school very soon and I suppose the only good thing about that is that he won’t fall under the radar anymore.

• Heart
So many kids around that table. I'd expect beautiful chaos - lots of chatting, could be having a fun breakfast together.

But nope, colouring books and the iPad and all sitting around as though they've been doped.

And the men fannying around in the garden 🙈

I'd be booking myself into the nearest Premier Inn ASAP

Reactions: 18
Those men loving themselves in the garden would make my vagina close up 🤣. The end. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.