Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aggytha

VIP Member
I don’t comment here often anymore as I can’t keep up with her bullshit and she angers me too much, but I just need to shout the following…

ANY parent that needs to send their children away for an entire week to move house is fucking USELESS. Especially when they don’t work a real job and have paid people to pack/unpack for them?!? 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 43

sasbeep

VIP Member
Hahaha didn’t she meet him at like 31? 😂 she’s onto her second family home and has 2 kids with a heterosexual (well debatable) partner by her mid 30s, why does she always think she’s taken such an alternative path in life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I don't even believe that she hates men. I think she just pretends she hates men because she thinks it makes her look edgy and so very different to "other women". I think she actually hates WOMEN or is at the very least incredibly misogynistic herself. She pretends to be a "girls girl" - it's not true. She pretends she hates men and says she hates men's attention and doesn't do anything for male validation because she thinks saying it enough times makes it true - she lives for male validation! She's certainly not just doing everything because she has barrels of self confidence and such a strong identity because I don't think she has any confidence and I don't think she has a clue who she is.

I don't think she hates Alf because he's male, I think she just hates Alf because she's an absolute narcissist and doesn't like doing anything for anyone other than herself and he doesn't bring her the kind of positive attention that she needs. She currently gets more positive attention because of Ada so in turn hates her a little bit less but there's time.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sasbeep

VIP Member
Who knew the secret to avoiding birth trauma is a 5 star hotel, private maternity care and a hospital picked on the perfect insta backdrop.
Ashley James, a woman for the people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

willowtree2

VIP Member
The highchair
The full bib
The milk in a baby beaker
Pre grated cheese for dinner
The iPad
Peppa pig toys
Fed by a spoon

In a years time Alf will be going to school. What the fuck is wrong with her. It is abuse. Anyone would think he’s 16/17 months. Breaks my heart.

She’s asking Instagram how she can tell Ada she can’t touch her wee. Tell her no? I dunno. Be a fucking parent?

• Sad
Reactions: 37

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
FOR THE LAST TIME, ASHLEY.
You were not stitched up incorrectly.
You had sodding vaginismus, which was explained to you was psychological.
You’ve told us this.
Stop rewriting history.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

cahil

i am SICK of her posting naked pictures of her children. Forget reporting to meta. She should be reported to the police. I'm totally fucking serious, its an offence to take and distribute indecent images of children - doesn't matter if your a basement residing paedophile or their mother. It is a crime, it is child exploitation. I am disgusted by her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

moimoi

VIP Member
Don’t know why this is so funny to me, on Justin Bieber’s post announcing Hailey’s pregnancy as if they’re pals. Such a clout chaser but would never attend the Met Gala. 🤪

IMG_7866.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

lalalalaletmecomplain

Ashleys bafturbating aside, I was listening to the Luanna podcast and they mentioned her, how people like her are probably only on a couple £100 for TM and they wouldn’t get out of bed for that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

sasbeep

VIP Member
Sorry I actually can’t imagine having several different professional packing services, movers, unpackers, working flexibly from home AND STILL SENDING YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FOR A WEEK TO MOVE!!
Not even Monday to Friday, literally Sunday so she can ship them straight into childcare on the Monday. From Essex, to Frinton for a week when they’ve not seen NNB for months, Ada still breastfeeds, Alf struggles with change apparently and then bring them to a new house to sleep in and go to a new childcare facility full time the following morning. I’ve genuinely never heard of anything so shitty.
Even in school they do a short day of a few hours to get used to the new setting, but that’s the bet Alf goes straight into full time.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I don't want to down play birth trauma but what birth isn't traumatic?! I am not trying to set women's rights back or anything lord knows I've had 2 kids myself but there comes a point where you have to process what happens and move on right?
Unfortunately though, you have played down birth trauma.
I would love to process what happened to me and move on, I’ve spent £1000s on therapy that I can’t afford, I’ve been medicated, I’ve taken months off work that I couldn’t afford but couldn’t actually function over and above being a mum. I’ve been offered my birth debrief countless times, but rather than feeling excited like our Ashley I am terrified. Terrified to go back to the labour ward where it happened, terrified of letting loose some of the feelings I have managed to suppress.
I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD, generalised anxiety disorder and depression. There are days when getting out of bed feels like climbing Everest.
I do not wish to feel this way but that is how I have been left.
Ashley downplays birth trauma, around the time of her birth a lot of influencers were claiming it.
Until it happened to me I didn’t know it was even a thing.
There’s a difference between actual birth trauma and what Ashley claims, which for the record I think is just deep seated resentment and regret.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ash’s ‘birth trauma’ is actually ‘gender disappointment’ for the most part, but she knows it’s taboo to admit to the latter. Birth trauma is yet another bandwagon for her. She just doesn't want to miss out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
So here’s a story for you. I was uncertain whether to share but I’m recounting it as a way to impress the absolute uncertainty and potential dangers of the online world.

Yesterday, my 16 year old’s laptop was hacked.

Someone (unknown, location as Turkey in a password reset notification) in an online and anonymous chat system (Discord - often used to message while gaming) asked my son to check their game server was working properly.

So he did. He clicked into it, and then he realised something was wrong.

They had gained access to his laptop.

In order to ‘prove’ to him that they had this access, they not only emailed him from his own email address
(because they now have all the passwords) but they uploaded to the chat a photo which he had saved on his laptop. A photo of him and my younger child.

The fact that someone, somewhere has access to that makes me feel physically sick. My teen was shaking with upset when he came and told me, and he hasn’t even got the thoughts of ‘what might some absolute sicko do with the images of my children’s faces’ like I do.
He is ‘just’ scared that they’ve said they will ‘sell all his data’ in three days if he doesn’t pay them.
He is ‘just’ hugely stressed and upset and facing his first GCSE exam today with this cloud over him.

We blocked the laptop and his Xbox from the wifi.

We removed my PayPal from his Microsoft account and unlinked his bank from his.

They are asking for money so I phoned the police.

My son is usually very sensible. He is bright, and he is responsible. But too quick to want to help someone. And that has got him into this situation.

Thankfully, having asked him three separate times, I’m certain that there’s nothing on his laptop or stored online that he would be really afraid of being ‘out there’ or sent to all his contacts (photos of his young sibling aside).

This is being done by someone on pure chance that he would click the link.

What can be done with data which is already out there? What can be done with images which are readily shared?

He and I have spoken many, many times about internet safety. So many times.
School talk about it regularly.
He is starting computer science at A Level in September along with maths and physics.

He is not stupid. He was foolish and unlucky.

But here’s the thing. Why would anyone, ever, share their children like these influencers do?

The only thing worse than selling your child is giving them away for free.

• Wow
  • Sad

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Ash banging on about how it’s fine to be single in your 30s and not to settle while she’s not at all single and hasn’t been for a few years, and settled with someone after 5 minutes of dating, is the equivalent of all these skinny white influencers saying you should love your body no matter what size you are. Big fucking YAWN.

• Heart