Ashley James #38 My family One I regret (Alf), One I love (Ada), one I'm indifferent about (TNB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all she has to do for the day? Tidy a play room (doubt she will be the one that does it) and post a tit, unfunny clip of her kid struggling to get up some stairs 😑 No doubt after having a much deserved lie in and breakfast in bed from No Balls. The woman is a dosser.

Reactions: 10
Might have been funnier if she didn’t try and get away from her kid at every single opportunity anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Alf 😔 My heart jumped watching him trying to get up the stairs. He’s so unsteady. My 1yo tackles them with more confidence. Argh!!!!

Reactions: 9
Did you guys notice how the clip of Alf going up the stairs looks like it’s cut in multiple places? I reckon she cut out the bits where he’s really really struggling.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you guys notice how the clip of Alf going up the stairs looks like it’s cut in multiple places? I reckon she cut out the bits where he’s really really struggling.
came on to say this, probably took the poor boy about 10 mins to get up there.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think it's cut because she isn't really hiding under that coat when he goes upstairs.

I bet she was upstairs and called him up so she could get the footage.

Reactions: 7
She isn’t under the coat because they most likely filmed her bit when he was in childcare, then had to cut the clips together. Spot the crunchy curls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s because he’s dragging his left leg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She thinks it makes her so funny and relatable but most of us with kids would do anything for more annual leave from work so that we could spend more time with our children. I know caring for kids 24/7 can be challenging and there is genuinely nothing wrong with wanting a break from it, but all she has is breaks from her kids! She barely sees them.

Reactions: 21
I hate this trend of saying you hate spending time with your kids.
I go back to work on Monday and I’m gutted I won’t be spending my days with my daughter (an I’m lucky enough to only work until 3 most days with).
Excluding single mums (and those single mums in relationships!) as I’ve been a single mum to an autistic son who did.not.stop.talking for 10 years so I know how exhausting it is so a free pass to those 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She obviously does not stay under that coat, it's not a bulked out when Alf goes up the stairs

Reactions: 7
The nanny was probably behind the camera or on the stairs calling Alf. The irony 🙄 The continuation with her under the coat is tit 🤣

Reactions: 10
Is that all she has to do for the day? Tidy a play room (doubt she will be the one that does it) and post a tit, unfunny clip of her kid struggling to get up some stairs 😑 No doubt after having a much deserved lie in and breakfast in bed from No Balls. The woman is a dosser.
Genuinely thought I was on the Hinch thread when I read this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s got to be spliced because no one has a spare twenty minutes available to watch a three year old climb a few stairs 🥴

He must climb those stairs multiple times a day? Do they just pick him up and carry him? Even if that was the first time he’d seen stairs in his life, you’d expect way more from a kid his age. How is this years of constant practice?!? It’s very sad. I guess he’ll just get there in his own time 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s got to be spliced because no one has a spare twenty minutes available to watch a three year old climb a few stairs 🥴

He must climb those stairs multiple times a day? Do they just pick him up and carry him? Even if that was the first time he’d seen stairs in his life, you’d expect way more from a kid his age. How is this years of constant practice?!? It’s very sad. I guess he’ll just get there in his own time 🙄
It’s not years of practice, because he was only taught how to do the stairs rather than be carried when she was pregnant with ✨baby girl✨ because he was a big lump to carry.
---
40 comments but not a single one about Alf on the stairs. He will be 3 in four days!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.