Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf is at the stage my daughter was at 18 months old, it’s so sad to see.
my daughter and all her nursery peers are like very small but fully developed children, he’s still a baby and it’s all down to them.
The mix and match childcare in lovely day and the nanny is doing Alf a disservice. At nursery all the kids need to feed themselves from a young age. They would not be expecting to help a 3 year old with a spoon and a fork. Alf doesn’t even drink from an open cup! In a proper nursery he would be filling his own cup not sipping from a baby beaker.

Reactions: 18
There’s so much wrong with this picture it makes me so sad. It’s not about picking your battles it’s about babying your child to the point of abuse!! They’re holding him back so much, and you can see poor Ad will end up the same, slaves to the iPad confined to high chairs with their leopard print straight jackets on forever.
seriously though what three year old wears a sleeved bib to eat bleeping cheese?!

edited because I hadn’t covered the kids faces
Back on the grated cheese diet. Where’s the watermelon?

Reactions: 5
The highchair
The full bib
The milk in a baby beaker
Pre grated cheese for dinner
The iPad
Peppa pig toys
Fed by a spoon

In a years time Alf will be going to school. What the duck is wrong with her. It is abuse. Anyone would think he’s 16/17 months. Breaks my heart.

She’s asking Instagram how she can tell Ada she can’t touch her wee. Tell her no? I dunno. Be a bleeping parent?
It’s crazy. All these things, just why?!! She makes out he’s such hard work and to pick your battles with him, but bloody hell he can’t be that difficult if he’s placid enough to wear a full bib, sit in a high chair and play with Peppa pig toys. My three year old is Hot Wheels and Marvel obsessed, tells me he’s too old for Peppa pig now and hasn’t worn a bib for about two years. I know all kids are different but why are they treating him like a baby? Get him a proper drinks bottle or cup, sit him up to the table like a proper child, let him play with boys toys if he wants to, and get rid of that bleeping screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So I’ve been at a school meeting for September tonight:

- need to be able to dress themselves (within reason of help if things are back to front etc). Put a coat/jumper and shoes on.
- need to be able to open packets for packed lunches or make a decision of what they’re going to have for dinner
- need to be able to take themselves to the toilet and redress themselves
- be able to communicate feelings and what they need

Just to name a few. How many do we think Alfie can do now? And what progress is being encouraged? And as an older one in his year, it shouldn’t be a struggle by the time he goes.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s crazy. All these things, just why?!! She makes out he’s such hard work and to pick your battles with him, but bloody hell he can’t be that difficult if he’s placid enough to wear a full bib, sit in a high chair and play with Peppa pig toys. My three year old is Hot Wheels and Marvel obsessed, tells me he’s too old for Peppa pig now and hasn’t worn a bib for about two years. I know all kids are different but why are they treating him like a baby? Get him a proper drinks bottle or cup, sit him up to the table like a proper child, let him play with boys toys if he wants to, and get rid of that bleeping screen.
The screen addiction is actually shocking, and it’s soooo bad to be shoving in food while he’s watching tv so he doesn’t realise what he’s eating

The bottle the bib as everyone else has said he looks like an 18 month old!

Toddlers are hard work but you can’t just keep them like baby’s and glued to a screen to make your life easier

My little girl has a proper cup knife fork etc no bib might get a bit messy but who cares they’re kids! We actually sit together at the table and eat together even though it means me eating at 5pm every night. We talk about our day and what we’re eating whether we like it etc, what we’re doing tomorrow etc. she helps me prep our meals where she can - stirring cutting with toddler knife sets etc

He has no experience with food other than watching tv and having things shoved in his mouth so he doesn’t taste any of it

They need to change his habits asap or they will be in big trouble

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My 3.5 year old is the same. Spider-Man, marvel, Mario etc. No highchair since 18 months. Drinks from cups and would lob a fork at my face if I tried to hand feed 🤣 At this point I think it’s fair to make comparisons between him and other 3 year olds. This is their doing. Their actions that have stunted him so horribly. The full bib. On a 3.5 year old. I hope to god Alf is caught in the net he’s slipped through for his whole life and gets the damn help that he desperately needs. Where’s NNB at?

Reactions: 15
The blame is fully at Trash and TNB’s door, not the nanny or Lovely Day. If the parents don’t care to model at home the things their child might do at nursery, or with another caregiver, it’s all for nothing anyway. Home is or should be the primary environment to feel safe enough to learn or act on new skills they might be exposed to elsewhere such as sitting properly at a table or holding cutlery. If no care is taken at home by the parents to practice or enforce any of it, it’s pretty much pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sure, SHE decided last minute because she deserves to. You mean she got a last minute offer because she was on some backup list and not a first choice. So she’s going to spend all day getting dolled up with professional styling, hair and makeup, link everything she’s wearing but don’t comment on her outfit, she’s not asking for it 😂😂😂
I hope she’s doing dinner and bed time for Tommy that night so she can go out. OH WAIT

Reactions: 16
So overwhelmed and stressed this month but she deserves to go to the BAFTAs… if that was me, and I was having a stressful (🙄) month I’d use my deserved night off to go and catch up with one of my many friends instead of getting dolled up to impress a bunch of strangers!! We know she will then spend all of Monday claiming the whole ordeal was actually “work” and therefore she is devoid of any guilt about dumping the kids (because men don’t feel guilt) and will probably have needed to dump them for a whole 24hrs to prep for / recover from the event!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My son is ND (I know I’ve mentioned it before, sorry if I sound like a broken record!) but I’m shocked at how behind Alfie is at this point. We don’t know if Alfie is neurotypical or not, but there is no excuse for how they baby him in either case.

There are so many things they could be doing to help him and encourage his independence. My son struggles to just sit at a table and eat meals with us, but we’ve never relied on tv/ipad as it would turn him into a zombie. We read to him every meal time instead, which keeps him engaged and entertained. He chooses a book for us to read while he eats, using cutlery and feeding himself. It has taken him longer than other kids to do certain things but we make adaptations and just keep trying.

You have to meet them where they’re at and encourage them to do the best they are capable of - and I don’t see them doing that with Alfie at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My son is ND (I know I’ve mentioned it before, sorry if I sound like a broken record!) but I’m shocked at how behind Alfie is at this point. We don’t know if Alfie is neurotypical or not, but there is no excuse for how they baby him in either case.

There are so many things they could be doing to help him and encourage his independence. My son struggles to just sit at a table and eat meals with us, but we’ve never relied on tv/ipad as it would turn him into a zombie. We read to him every meal time instead, which keeps him engaged and entertained. He chooses a book for us to read while he eats, using cutlery and feeding himself. It has taken him longer than other kids to do certain things but we make adaptations and just keep trying.

You have to meet them where they’re at and encourage them to do the best they are capable of - and I don’t see them doing that with Alfie at all.
You sound like such a good parent ❤
And that’s my thing, does Trash think they wake up one day and just decide to do these things? Because earth to Ashley, it is not! X

• Heart
Ada and Alf staring blankly at a screen. Alf with a bowl of cheese , - and she has to feed him between mouthfuls ?! He’s 3 & 1/2 !!
Tommy must be otherwise occupied this evening-servants quarters-or out with a ‘friend ‘

Attachments

Reactions: 11
You sound like such a good parent ❤
And that’s my thing, does Trash think they wake up one day and just decide to do these things? Because earth to Ashley, it is not! X
Thank you! ❤
It’s really hard sometimes, but then isn’t all parenting! It just makes the little wins all the more rewarding when you get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tommy must be otherwise occupied this evening-servants quarters-or out with a ‘friend ‘
Would make sense he’s out tonight with her BAFTA announcement. Brat
---

Absolutley this. We have ND children and tablets are restricted or they spiral. ND kids need boundaries, as well as routine etc. But we save tablets for after school/nursery for an hour to unwind and then they go off before dinner time/bed. Because the boundaries are in place they know what’s coming and are set up for them going off. Mine also refuses to eat meals. At all. We also do books at the table and sometimes he picks at food if feeling up to it. But it doesn’t I spoon feed him in a full bib! Lazy parenting at its finest with those 2 imbeciles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Watch this space, she will 100% be getting a boob job - will be an uplift disguised as a reduction and she’ll dine out for years on the story that society bullied her into reducing her boobs. When in actual fact, she’s mentioned multiple times that her boobs have sagged and wrinkled following breastfeeding and she just wants to correct that. Everyone else should accept and love their bodies and their skin- their wrinkles and their stretch marks are nature’s tattoos. But boob job and Botox for ash. I would bet a pretty penny on it

Reactions: 22
Watch this space, she will 100% be getting a boob job - will be an uplift disguised as a reduction and she’ll dine out for years on the story that society bullied her into reducing her boobs. When in actual fact, she’s mentioned multiple times that her boobs have sagged and wrinkled following breastfeeding and she just wants to correct that. Everyone else should accept and love their bodies and their skin- their wrinkles and their stretch marks are nature’s tattoos. But boob job and Botox for ash. I would bet a pretty penny on it
I thought exactly the same.

A friend has recently had a "reduction", she's had 4 kids and gained/lost weight over the last 20 years. They look great but really it's an uplift with a small implant to make them look full and perky again.

Ash wouldn't reduce her boob size, she gets too much attention from them.

Reactions: 13
Anybody watching ITN news at 10 tonight would never put a picture of their child online ever again!
I hope that story about online safety of children is one of her discussion points tomorrow on TM! 😳

Reactions: 8
Trouble is with these z listers is that they film every meal time like they are filming a documentary for their fans rather that actually parenting or being present for their kids. Sad. Their kids don’t stand a hope in hell with parents that use everything for content.
Alf looked special needs when sat in his buggy while his sister had freedom to walk and it looked like she was babying him too. Strange parenting holding him back from any form of development.

Reactions: 10
Looks like Ada still can’t walk. That’s a pretty big gap at her age between doing steps and progressing to walking full time.

On Alf’s dinner…I don’t understand with all of the resources available online now (plus having the privilege of being able to afford individualised expert help) they get it so wrong? Ash, you provide, they decide. Shovelling in food he doesn’t want while he’s a TV zombie is a terrible habit.

Looks like Ada still can’t walk. That’s a pretty big gap at her age between doing steps and progressing to walking full time.

On Alf’s dinner…I don’t understand with all of the resources available online now (plus having the privilege of being able to afford individualised expert help) they get it so wrong? Ash, you provide, they decide. Shovelling in food he doesn’t want while he’s a TV zombie is a terrible habit.
You’re right. It’s been several weeks now since she took steps alone. You’d think she’d be toddling around a lot more. That video of her in the garden looked like it was the first time she’d seen a ride on toy of any sort.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.