Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said something like be careful of Ada / don’t sit on Ada and Alf said “I’m big lump”
Ash replies “yes you are a big lump”

There was also the time she called him a little fucker on holiday.

View attachment 2640521
Jesus. Out of everything (and there's a lot) I think this has done me in the most 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I dislike her.
Really and truly.
Don’t come at me with talk of matted hair and W sitting like it’s a one off?
That boy looks scruffy all the time and has clear posture, gait and mobility issues but lets all give her a free pass cause she had to bribe him with a chocolate to get a photo.
Not a chance.
Rather than sitting there thinking you’re being clever throwing hints our way use your time to get your son some bloody help.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And now we're treated to seeing how much difficulty Alf has getting up the stairs, surely at nearly three that's showing some cause for concern or further assessment?? That poor boy is being so let down by his family 😢

Reactions: 22
Super surprised she put that story of poor Alf crawling with effort up the stairs
Hope he’s getting the help he deserves

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s all for attention and engagement. She knows what she’s doing.
Exactly this. She's resorted to usual tricks - feeding the "trolls" so she can be "mum shamed" and posting half naked posts.

She's so obvious. Different day, same old desperation.

I scrolled back to last year to see videos of Alf in Dec/Jan, I was reminded that TNB stuck his tounge in his mouth 😒 I know this wasn't the first and last time so I'm glad he's sticking with the weird tickling now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Exactly this. She's resorted to usual tricks - feeding the "trolls" so she can be "mum shamed" and posting half naked posts.

She's so obvious. Different day, same old desperation.

I scrolled back to last year to see videos of Alf in Dec/Jan, I was reminded that TNB stuck his tounge in his mouth 😒 I know this wasn't the first and last time so I'm glad he's sticking with the weird tickling now.
It’s fodder for content while she’s not ‘working’ or ‘doing shoots’ over Christmas isn’t it.

Oh that tongue 🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but my boys were running up and down the stairs so much younger than Alf, he’s practically dragging himself up the stairs. How can they think that’s normal? Everything else it all adds up to neglect, there’s literally no other word for it! The only ‘things’ he has are gifted, she would never spend her precious penny’s on him. She really should be ashamed. She’s nothing else other than a disgrace of a mother

Reactions: 14
There she is stood naked holding golden girl banging on about how great her body is whilst some sap makes her statue and there’s scraggy Alf crawling the stairs like a 1 year old
I’d like to think TnB loves Alf but is just thick as mince but I don’t even know anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Alf on the stairs, for the archives.

He turns three next month.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The stair video…. 💔 I know she’s baiting but it doesn’t make it any easier to watch him being failed.

Why doesn’t she help him up the bleeping stairs like? Don’t sit and film his struggle?

• Sad
Maybe if she spent more time looking after her son’s needs instead of glamming herself up and hanging framed shoots of herself around the house she’d feel more content. The vacuousness…
---
Did you see Jo Frost has posted about social influencer parents?

Attachments

“I never let him cry” isn’t about his well being, it’s because she doesn’t know how to comfort him, talk to him, calm him. I bet she was waiting to go to her Mum for the haircut so she could leave him with her, she’d be to embarrassed to go to a salon and let them see she doesn’t know how to deal with him upset is my guess.
I sit with my child every night and run my fingers through their fine hair. I guess she doesn’t do that hey?

My toddler’s childcare folder came home at the weekend for Xmas. It included a criteria thing they use for guidance. It would seem that if Alf was in their setting, they’d have raised concerns.
IMG_2012.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Morning, Tattlers: horrible day x I’ve had a visit from Mr Influenza, and can’t sleep for aching.
Her reference to Alf being a sensitive soul and W sitting is actually, I think, a tacit acknowledgment of his issues. Maybe she’s having him assessed behind the scenes? We live in hope. Neurodiverse children often hate their hair being touched - I certainly did, and still have a lot of problems with haircare - I can’t let it touch my neck or blow in my face, I hate having haircuts and so on. But I’m a grown woman who’s supposed to take care of herself.
Honestly, Ashley, take Alf to the barbers’. Bring the iPad and Peppa to ‘look after’ him. He may throw a blue fit, but children’s barbers are used to it. He may actually have fewer sensory issues if his hair is hacked off - which it really will have to be because, realistically, a child with sensory issues and that much matting will never let you untangle it at this stage. Once he’s had a haircut, use a leave-in spray conditioner and quickly comb it through with your fingers - and do it casually. Sensory issues mean our aenses are heightened to what we perceive as a danger. Responding calmly is the only way to go, however frustrating it may be.
@InTheDollsHouse I’m so sorry you’re struggling. I think the fact that your children want to talk with you nonstop shows what an amazing mother you are; if you weren’t, your teen would be in their room and your little one withdrawn. I wish I could offer you proper support, but just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. It will get better. Out of the dark days comes light, and you will appreciate the light all the more when the darkness recedes. Lots of love. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have had to take a step away from tattle and her recently. It's just too much for me. The way she treats that poor little boy.

As everyone else here has said, it's neglect. And TNB is just as bad. My heart can't take how terrible they are to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.