Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she got two make up artists to help with her Halloween costume. I wonder how much that cost? Just stick on a witches hat and be done with it, Ash. Plus most parents only dress up to take their kids trick or treating. I think she looks gross. I imagine she was going for sexy but I just feel a bit sick looking at her tbh.
Everyone on her post saying how amazing she looks. It's easy to look amazing when 2 professionals do it for you and someone else is looking after your child, after he's been in childcare all day.

Reactions: 16
Assuming she’ll call her hairdresser in this morning to take her wig net off her head cos can’t figure it out. I’ve honestly never known anyone with such little brain cells

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's all about me me me with our Trashley.....oh and look here she is in the Daily Fail .....anything for publicity eh , as long as it's good!- her management company must be working overtime
she'll be moaning about how tired she is today again
lovely day
All negative comments on the article removed this morning. Late last night it was 99% about lying and neglect. 84World on the early shift then…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s absolutely disgusting how censored the media is. And these z-listers have the power and money to cover their crappy actions and lies. Boils my piss

I’m cracking up. Don’t think this person means ‘greatest of all time’… and Trash has liked it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she pay to get featured in the DM?
84World pay to have their clients featured, that’s why when the SS stuff was kicking off, Amber Davies was all over the DM having a cryptic split with her ex then a sudden romance with her co-star, and it’s never been reported on again. Whenever one 84World client is in the tit, the rest of their stable suddenly gets a photo story to deflect. They’ve just signed up Andrew from Love Island but Tasha turned them down, so if they have to roll out the red carpet to get her, someone might have to make way.

Reactions: 2
She just looked at a coat for a baby boy in Sainsburys and put it back saying, ‘such a shame these are too small for Alf…’ So I’m back to thinking she’s having a girl, wish she would just do the gender reveal and get it over with. Can’t believe she’s constantly amazed that she’s the ambassador for Tu clothing, was that really her goal in life? Is it really that big an honour? Or is she just excited about seeing her gormless grid in the shops?

Reactions: 14
She just looked at a coat for a baby boy in Sainsburys and put it back saying, ‘such a shame these are too small for Alf…’ So I’m back to thinking she’s having a girl, wish she would just do the gender reveal and get it over with. Can’t believe she’s constantly amazed that she’s the ambassador for Tu clothing, was that really her goal in life? Is it really that big an honour? Or is she just excited about seeing her gormless grid in the shops?
She looked at girls and boys though and that jacket was pretty unisex.
She was looking in the range that goes up to 24 months so not for Alf but she could buy for new baby. Mentioning Alf being to old was just irrelevant/an excuse. Goes back to the fact that she doesn’t seem to accept she’s got a baby on the way she could buy for

Reactions: 2
She looked at girls and boys though and that jacket was pretty unisex.
She was looking in the range that goes up to 24 months so not for Alf but she could buy for new baby. Mentioning Alf being to old was just irrelevant/an excuse. Goes back to the fact that she doesn’t seem to accept she’s got a baby on the way she could buy for
Probably knows she’ll get it gifted after that anyway!

Reactions: 5
an instagram account called h.alice.m is always replying to negative comments. i think it’s trashley’s account
I've thought this for ages! Always jumping to her defense at every questioning or negative comment either that or she's got a massive raging horn for her 🤣

It’s absolutely disgusting how censored the media is. And these z-listers have the power and money to cover their crappy actions and lies. Boils my piss

I’m cracking up. Don’t think this person means ‘greatest of all time’… and Trash has liked it 😂
I like that insta person! Always spot them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashley filming clothes - must get her mug in the shot.

Ashley filming Alf reading - must get her mug in the shot.

How can someone love themselves that much 🤣

Weekly shop - cheese and watermelon then?

Reactions: 11
She says her back is bad from carrying Alf down the stairs. In my experience a child of that age should be able to come down stairs backwards or forwards holding your hand. She shouldn't still be having to carry him downstairs, she's just too lazy to teach him how to do it. Presumably no stairs at the child minders 🙄

Reactions: 12
She says her back is bad from carrying Alf down the stairs. In my experience a child of that age should be able to come down stairs backwards or forwards holding your hand. She shouldn't still be having to carry him downstairs, she's just too lazy to teach him how to do it. Presumably no stairs at the child minders 🙄
The complaints about Alf are creeping back in. It’s his fault she has a bad back. We said she wouldn’t be able to keep up the ‘Alf is wonderful’ posts for long.

Had to add, she now just posted some clips of her and Alf having a great time at the pumpkin patch in which she’s lifting him, throwing him in the air and catching him, running along carrying him, and spinning him around. Doesn’t strike me as someone with a bad back. More bullshit, Ash?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Poor baby can’t even enjoy a day out with her without it being an ad.

Reactions: 10
Who wears headphones on a family day out? ....Only narcissistic people who don't want to engage with their children
People who are being paid to advertise them. Poor child is just a prop for making money. He will definitely resent it when he's old enough to understand.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.