Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Twitter a clip of her on CBeebies last night. Crying, saying how bad lockdown was for her because she (was the only one who) pregnant. And then went on a rant about being pressurised into having the vaccine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen on Twitter a clip of her on CBeebies last night. Crying, saying how bad lockdown was for her because she (was the only one who) pregnant. And then went on a rant about being pressurised into having the vaccine.
Had to go look, bleeping hell 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t share a room with my partner and it’s WONDERFUL, I must say I love it 🤣🤣 ( tiny two bed before anyone comes at me I’m aware it’s a privilege and my son has left home)
My hubby and I had a row so he slept on the sofa, best nights sleep EVER 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I get a bingo? Glad she took my advice and is finally teaching a 2 YEAR OLD how to go up bleeping stairs.

She’s finally decided to keep a painting Alf has done instead of palming the tit ones off to Nana cos it suits her aesthetic and she now deems him ‘quite artistic’ 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to go look, bleeping hell 😂

Oh thanks for linking it. I don’t bloody know how.

The friend who’s dad is dying so she couldn’t see him… and also couldn’t date in the same sentence like they’re of equal importance. She’s so full of tit.

Did she have the vaccine when she was pregnant, as this is what she’s implying? Alf was born in January 2021, and they only started vaccinating in December 2020, and only for high risk groups. I was pregnant in 2021 and they only started offering the vaccine to women in their 30s in May-time. Pregnant women weren’t a priority back then, unlike now. Unless she was offered it early for some reason?

Did she have the vaccine when she was pregnant, as this is what she’s implying? Alf was born in January 2021, and they only started vaccinating in December 2020, and only for high risk groups. I was pregnant in 2021 and they only started offering the vaccine to women in their 30s in May-time. Pregnant women weren’t a priority back then, unlike now. Unless she was offered it early for some reason?
I *think* she means she had it while breastfeeding. Though you’re right, she does seem to be implying that in this sob story.

Reactions: 5
She wasn’t vaxxed whilst pregnant! Is she claiming this?! I had a baby the same time as her and it wasn’t offered to pregnant women. She had it whilst she was breastfeeding. I remember because she got stick for doing so!

View attachment 1701946
so why the duck have you got cot bumpers you absolute cretin
"It's been a couple of months now" - no it hasn't, she did the TU ambassador thingy at the beginning of October and that's when we first saw the bed. It was only a week or so before she was asking for recommendations.

It's such a stupid thing but NOTHING she posts about can be trusted. She's either lying or going against researched safety advice

In that Twitter clip she said she had to do ‘a lot of her pregnancy and childbirth alone’. Was she not shacked up with TNB when pregnant, so not alone then. Did she have to do part of her birth alone? I hope she’s not bullshitting because I have friends who had to go through most of the birth of their babies without their partner in the room because of covid, and it sounded bleeping hard. If she’s just jumping on that bandwagon, which wouldn’t surprise me, then duck her.

Reactions: 16
Listened again. She is saying she had it when she was pregnant.

She’s whinging about piers Morgan as well here for some reason.. someone tag him and call her out for another massive lie.

Reactions: 5
She had it whilst breastfeeding I remember her stories clearly saying she had the vaccine during breastfeeding, and saying please stop sending me abuse for choosing to vaccinate whilst BF etc etc. The vaccine wasn’t offered to pregnant people until Late 2021 so she’s lying if she is implying she had it whilst pregnant.

Reactions: 10
Listened again. She is saying she had it when she was pregnant.

She’s whinging about piers Morgan as well here for some reason.. someone tag him and call her out for another massive lie.
They definitely weren't vaccinating pregnant women at the time she was pregnant. They started vaccinating pregnant women early summer 2021. She had it whilst breastfeeding.

Reactions: 8
Same as forward facing car seat. Her own personal research is obviously better than all the expert research, testing and even accident stats. The aesthetic is more important than her child's safety. Just like another influencer giving her toddler bunches of whole grapes because she smooshes them up so she doesn't need to cut them. The sheer arrogance and disregard for their child's safety is breathtaking.
Don’t know how these people can live with themselves, god forbid something happened and it could have been preventable. It’s bad enough when regular mums do it and don’t bother to research basic child safety let along these influenzers who then preach it to thousands!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.