Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don’t forget as a result her favourite meal is pie and gravy and she makes her own gravy from scratch all the time 🤣🤣🤣
All the downtrodden Northern women have to make their own gravy-it’s a thing ( except it isn’t).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a genuine question. And this may not be the thread to ask. But there seem to be a few parents of neurodivergent children in here and a lot of talk of Ashley getting Alf assessed.
My youngest son (just turned 2) can properly read pretty much any children’s book (he has always been interested in numbers and letters) He can count to 100 and can do basic maths. Having googled this seems like something called hyperlexia? Which apparently is quite common with autistic children. Other than this he met all his milestones on time or early, feeds himself (sitting in a normal chair, without a screen 😂) has great eye contact, engages with others, plays with toys appropriately, speaks in sentences etc. he does have occasional tantrums (but my other 4 had tantrums too). Anyway, I am tying myself in knots about whether this is something to worry about or not, should I be speaking to someone in case some more signs are going to present themselves in the future? Or do you just wait until there seems there is an actual issue that affects his life/development?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a genuine question. And this may not be the thread to ask. But there seem to be a few parents of neurodivergent children in here and a lot of talk of Ashley getting Alf assessed.
My youngest son (just turned 2) can properly read pretty much any children’s book (he has always been interested in numbers and letters) He can count to 100 and can do basic maths. Having googled this seems like something called hyperlexia? Which apparently is quite common with autistic children. Other than this he met all his milestones on time or early, feeds himself (sitting in a normal chair, without a screen 😂) has great eye contact, engages with others, plays with toys appropriately, speaks in sentences etc. he does have occasional tantrums (but my other 4 had tantrums too). Anyway, I am tying myself in knots about whether this is something to worry about or not, should I be speaking to someone in case some more signs are going to present themselves in the future? Or do you just wait until there seems there is an actual issue that affects his life/development?
I wouldn’t worry yet. You’re clearly an engaged parent that is aware of milestones and typical development and what to look out for. If it’s not having an impact on their day to day, there’s not anything to be done.

I honestly believe that most of Alf’s issues are caused by poor parenting. I never thought that about Ronnie Hinch. Ash wants to avoid any sort of struggle, hence opts out of actual parenting. He may be autistic, but his developmental delays are exasperated by their poor parenting. It’s super normal for a toddler to want to be a baby and regress when younger siblings are born, most parents either instinctually or with some research and effort manage to deal with it.

The only signs when my autistic child was a toddler was hyperlexia, poor emotional regulation and some sensory issues. Other things became more obvious as he got older. He also has ADHD, which was clear from a very young age, so I’m not sure if that muddied the water. Still makes great eye contact, very creative, no issues making friends. The social/communication side for him is with stuff like black and white thinking, very literal etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t know why this is so funny to me, on Justin Bieber’s post announcing Hailey’s pregnancy as if they’re pals. Such a clout chaser but would never attend the Met Gala. 🤪

IMG_7866.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I wouldn’t worry yet. You’re clearly an engaged parent that is aware of milestones and typical development and what to look out for. If it’s not having an impact on their day to day, there’s not anything to be done.

I honestly believe that most of Alf’s issues are caused by poor parenting. I never thought that about Ronnie Hinch. Ash wants to avoid any sort of struggle, hence opts out of actual parenting. He may be autistic, but his developmental delays are exasperated by their poor parenting. It’s super normal for a toddler to want to be a baby and regress when younger siblings are born, most parents either instinctually or with some research and effort manage to deal with it.

The only signs when my autistic child was a toddler was hyperlexia, poor emotional regulation and some sensory issues. Other things became more obvious as he got older. He also has ADHD, which was clear from a very young age, so I’m not sure if that muddied the water. Still makes great eye contact, very creative, no issues making friends. The social/communication side for him is with stuff like black and white thinking, very literal etc.
Thanks, obviously either way he is absolute perfection to me, but even though he is my 5th child, parenting is constantly second guessing if you are doing the right thing or not. I will keep an eye on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks, obviously either way he is absolute perfection to me, but even though he is my 5th child, parenting is constantly second guessing if you are doing the right thing or not. I will keep an eye on him.
The fact that you ask yourself these questions and are looking out for signs proves you are a good parent. ☺

Ashley keeps telling herself and the world that she is a “great mum” trying to make it true by saying it often enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
BAFTA begs
Love is coming podcast
Childcate
Alf, Ada and Coco being iPad zombies
Alf eating grated cheese (I thought that was over)
Ada and Coco in the garden with ride on toys (#gifted do we think?)
Ada in the bath - have covered her entirely
Stress and motherhood
The humbug suit

IMG_5039.png
IMG_5040.png
IMG_5041.png
IMG_5042.jpeg
IMG_5043.jpeg
IMG_5044.jpeg
IMG_5045.png
IMG_5046.png
---
This Morning
White dress that doesn’t fit styled by Tattle Londonshopper
Walking the dog podcast
Aff links
BAFTA dresses (but it’s not about how you look)
Gok
Ada and Alf in the garden

IMG_5107.jpeg
IMG_5108.jpeg
IMG_5109.jpeg
IMG_5110.jpeg
IMG_5111.jpeg
IMG_5112.jpeg
IMG_5113.jpeg
IMG_5114.jpeg
IMG_5115.jpeg
IMG_5116.jpeg
IMG_5117.jpeg
IMG_5118.jpeg
IMG_5119.jpeg
IMG_5119.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you ❤ We’ve managed to get all passwords reset etc last night but we had to wipe his laptop and start again.

The bastards have emailed him today - clearly realised they can’t get in to his system now.

He had his first GCSE yesterday, it’s all fun here!
Oh I hope he isn’t being too hard on himself. And thanks for sharing your story as it prompted me to speak to my 14yr old about it as he’s a big discord user x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For us it was being super advanced in speech & maths (patterns & counting, colours etc) but he really struggled with sounds, white noise was painful for him and he couldn’t accept a change in routine, it was devastating for him even just crossing at a different set of lights. I wouldn’t worry until school as long as he’s meeting milestones and it isn’t making life hard for him.
my son now attends a grammar school and has a good little social circle and is a wonderfully empathetic big brother x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to be in underwear though 🙄 Not trying to get men’s attention at all 🙄

7B7911B3-BBB5-4BBE-98AF-36BE9F5AF1D0.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Let me put my children in full time child care (and complain about the cost) so that I can take videos of myself in my underwear no one asked for and NOT FOR THE MALE GAZE obviously. Phew this mum juggle is soooooo hard isn’t it?! Men don’t work this hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Love herself much?! I don’t think she’s a natural beauty at all, attractive when she is made up but when she isn’t she’s got a strained and snarly face!
Also hates being objectified but sits with her legs wide open in underwear on a reel that requires neither of those things to make the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you ❤ We’ve managed to get all passwords reset etc last night but we had to wipe his laptop and start again.

The bastards have emailed him today - clearly realised they can’t get in to his system now.

He had his first GCSE yesterday, it’s all fun here!
Yeah my son did his been a nightmare last few weeks. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Maybe Ash can compare notes with the 93 year old who’s done 50 marathons 🤣🤣

Is she going to the BAFTAS early or something? OTT much 🥴🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 2924422
I think she has to dress and be photographed as a condom contractually because TNB didn’t wear one under the terms the two* times they did the deed.

*yes in my mind this is the only truth I wish to believe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
‘When dads say they’re babysitting 🙄

7FE01F78-7D6E-4DF5-B10E-DF3329AB0685.jpeg

Where is she putting these people up if Tommys shoved in the loft on a normal day? And Jas and Coco
---
7BF39189-F149-495C-B88C-4AF30F641366.jpeg

Kicked Jas out for the weekend then 🥴
---
41B3D8E1-598D-4606-8322-4A0A172BCADE.jpeg
Roman is 4 you twit. Looks like Lucy has stayed at her Essex house with Lila on her stories 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she kicked Jas out to give her sister the spare Tommy’s bedroom? But they’d struggle with two kids in there.

Did Ryan and Roman stay?

Who’s the third guy in the garden?

It’s too early to work it out 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.