Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Alfie still napping? Why is he still in a high chair? Why is he still in nappies? He was pooing on the potty months ago, why have they not helped him develop in any way?!
The high chair thing I think is because they bought green velvet dining chairs and plan to have him contained until he’s atleast 16 and left home. Who buys those chairs with 2 kids!!! Everything else…they’re lazy twats waiting for Nana to do it all

Reactions: 9
Why is Alfie still napping? Why is he still in a high chair? Why is he still in nappies? He was pooing on the potty months ago, why have they not helped him develop in any way?!
Effort. It requires effort that's why.

Reactions: 14
The high chair thing I think is because they bought green velvet dining chairs and plan to have him contained until he’s atleast 16 and left home. Who buys those chairs with 2 kids!!! Everything else…they’re lazy twats waiting for Nana to do it all
I bought white boucle chairs. There’s nothing wrong with buying what you like if you have kids. Just protect them/put a towel over them. The reason he’s still in a high chair and in nappies and is completely infantilised is because neither of them can be bothered to help him develop. They’re deplorable.

Reactions: 16
I hate the way Lovely Day writes out the day reports of Ada and Alf....Thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 27
They have a Tripp Trapp which the whole point is adjusts with the child- it’s baffling they haven’t taken the legs/tray off and are just using it as a normal seat!
My LO is much smaller than Alf and we took the seat bit off months ago as it was such a struggle to get them in/out!

Reactions: 14
They have a Tripp Trapp which the whole point is adjusts with the child- it’s baffling they haven’t taken the legs/tray off and are just using it as a normal seat!
My LO is much smaller than Alf and we took the seat bit off months ago as it was such a struggle to get them in/out!
I don’t know how they manage to get him in and out of that Tripp Trapp with the baby seat attachment, it’d be a very tight squeeze. My kids are younger than Alf and we have them at the table for ages now in the same high chairs.

Reactions: 12
My daughter just sits on a dining table with a booster cushion. Why is she still treating him like a baby.

Reactions: 13
My daughter just sits on a dining table with a booster cushion. Why is she still treating him like a baby.
Me too - and has done since she was about 18 months. I don’t know any kids that would be so compliant and sit in prams and high chairs the way alf does

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been mentioned, tried to look but maybe missed it… why is her friend living with her? For how long?

Reactions: 3
the entire point of the Tripp Trapp is it goes from birth to adult - the assumption therein that one progresses through stages from baby seat to sitting independently in a normal chair. When does Ash think Alf will be ready to do that? When he goes to preschool he will be at a small table and chairs so what is he going to do? He isn’t even given the chance to sit at the table and learn how to eat, use his utensils and be part of a conversation. He’ll lose his mind with the freedom and have no idea how to act. My little one is almost a year younger and he’s been in the normal chair with no baby part for about 6 months at least because he’d been starting to try and climb out of the baby seat which was obviously dangerous. So off it came and we taught him how to climb up and down safely which he mastered in days. He now happily takes himself to the table with a puzzle or gets his pencils and paper out which we keep there and does some drawing. It actually makes life easier. Ash doesn’t realise this. She thinks by stunting them and keeping them like babies, immobile and placid, that she’s making life easier but it is actually easier (sometimes) when they can actually do things independently and safely!

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned, tried to look but maybe missed it… why is her friend living with her? For how long?
We have no idea and it’s been so long already that it’s getting weird.

She first appeared when TNB was away and Ash was signing house paperwork, so that made sense, but she doesn’t seem to have left.

Reactions: 9
We have no idea and it’s been so long already that it’s getting weird.

She first appeared when TNB was away and Ash was signing house paperwork, so that made sense, but she doesn’t seem to have left.
how long has she been staying now?
Maybe she’s divorcing her husband / splitting from partner? Something else?

Reactions: 4
how long has she been staying now?
Maybe she’s divorcing her husband / splitting from partner? Something else?
The paperwork signing was 19th Jan

Then she was there on 7th Feb and her daughter appeared to have been to the childminder

It’s unclear if she’s been there since 19th Jan, but since that day in Feb she seems to have been there pretty much all the time.

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's an issue that Alfie still naps because my 3.5 yr old still does some days but I do think it's a huge issue he is expected to nap in a noisy church hall alongside his sister, cramped into that ridiculous double stroller! He doesn't even fit.

Reactions: 7
Jas is the new poorly paid au pair 😂
It’s why Ashley is so stoked for the move to London and why she’s so convinced she will have a care free, baby free life.

Reactions: 7
I can't find the photo on the thread, but was Alf on an adult chair in Nandos?
Yes, and he managed not to drag himself away from the screen long enough to run away!

IMG_1228.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What Ashley reposts from the Grazia interview with Keir Starmer…
IMG_3326.jpeg

What the same post also shares, funny she didn’t think these were worth a repost too 🤔
IMG_3324.jpeg
IMG_3325.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That latest reel is just plain weird. I wish she’d just admit she doesn’t like kids or parenting and probably also had some form of PND. “I’ve always been a really good Mum” says the shittest Mum I can think of!! Her lack of awareness is astounding, she needs studying this one!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.