Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can she say in the same sentence that she found the monotony of babyhood really hard and didn't know how to entertain them for days on end AND that motherhood is the thing that came so naturally and easily to her?

this is not being honest about the struggles of motherhood. this is psychological projection.

Reactions: 22
What part of motherhood came really easily to her? The fact that she couldn’t be left with Alf alone? The fact that she didn’t enjoy the baby stage? The fact that she can’t get her kids in a routine that benefits them? The fact that she can’t spend time with her two kids on her own? Which part came easy to her??

Reactions: 24
What part of motherhood came really easily to her? The fact that she couldn’t be left with Alf alone? The fact that she didn’t enjoy the baby stage? The fact that she can’t get her kids in a routine that benefits them? The fact that she can’t spend time with her two kids on her own? Which part came easy to her??
The showing her tits and being in Hello magazine parts

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The exploiting them part perhaps? That certainly came easy...

Finally happy and accepting your new life when your son is THREE YEARS OLD and doesn’t even feature

IMG_1253.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She needs therapy.

She is the kind of "Dad" she constantly posts about.

If she had friends, a social life with other parents, she'd know a lot of dad's aren't like that anymore

66% of my team are male with children under 2, they do their fair share by working compressed hours or utilising flexi time. They're lawyers too, so have high pressure jobs.

I have ALWAYS been a really good mum...

Said no mum ever. It's actually constant guilt you're not doing enough, you're not present enough, you checked your phone for 5 minutes now does your baby feel neglected, you were on the toilet so took longer to get your crying baby who's just woken up...

I would love her to list some of things that make her a really good mum. Because shoving an un-weaned 6 month old in daycare isn't it or leaving your child in their vomit and tit and laughing about it isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She just thinks because she breastfed, that she’s some sort of naturally amazing mum. I’m sure that’s what shes thinking- THAT is what she is equating motherhood to 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She just thinks because she breastfed, that she’s some sort of naturally amazing mum. I’m sure that’s what shes thinking- THAT is what she is equating motherhood to 🤦🏽‍♀️
You've hit the nail on the head here

I'm a tit mum then, my milk didn't come through enough so I never had the chance to be a really good mum

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is going to be interesting. She is going to tell us who she thinks she is. is. Somehow I don’t think it’s going to be Narcissist.
I reckon she’s going to say something like ‘advocate of women’ or something like that. I’m cringing waiting for her reply.

Reactions: 8
Paving the way for Social Services

Reactions: 5
She needs therapy.

She is the kind of "Dad" she constantly posts about.

If she had friends, a social life with other parents, she'd know a lot of dad's aren't like that anymore

66% of my team are male with children under 2, they do their fair share by working compressed hours or utilising flexi time. They're lawyers too, so have high pressure jobs.
My husband has a really senior job, by far the breadwinner. He tends not to be here Monday - Wednesday. Thursday he does school & nursery drop off, followed by leaving for swimming at 4:45. Friday he always picks up from school. More often than not he’s at assemblies, never misses Christmas nativities etc.
The ‘Dad’ role is old school now. Not saying it doesn’t exist but she’s clinging to something that I think a lot of her followers can’t relate to x

• Heart
I’m must be alone here in thinking I’ve never (maybe once or twice 🤔) felt mum guilt. I’ve done literally all I can. I’ve breastfed, bottle fed, co-slept, left to cry (controlled), I’ve done preschool from the age of 3, I’ve done school runs, assemblies and I’ve pretty much enjoyed every minute of it. I’ve done it three times and wish I wasn’t too old to do it again. It’s hard yes, I haven’t always had a husband at home - due to work and often weekly commuting and I haven’t had a village to help raise my kids. I’ve done it solo during the week and coparented when my husband has been home. I find it hard to believe she had no idea what being a mother would be like? Does she not use her own mum as a role model or use bits and pieces from her own mother’s ways.

Reactions: 10
Funny how she’s ’loving motherhood’ now her mate is living there full time. Another one to add to the ‘village’

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.