Ashley James #40 #AD(HD)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a cool mum look anyway? It's not a thing. Most mums probably just wear whatever the duck they want. Does Ash think that if you wear something uncool you are just a frumpy boring old frumpy mummy? She really is derogatory towards women/mums

Reactions: 20
Why is she looking after 3 under 3 when she can’t even look after her own? Where’s Jasmine? She’s a joke if she thinks 3 under 3 from 6pm for an hour or so is ‘no joke’. Shut up you twit

Reactions: 11
So she walked 10 minutes around the corner with 3 children and thinks she is super(cool)mum of the year?

Why was jasmines daughter at lovely day? And where is TNB tonight?

Reactions: 11
Both kids sitting in the W position now.Also,look at the sneaky bleep hiding the "AD Aff". Try and find it! SNEAKY COW.
1000011203.jpg

1000011202.jpg

1000011201.jpg

1000011200.jpg

1000011199.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The absolute tragic thing here is that she actually believes she is some kind of super mum, when in fact she’s picked her own two children & a friend’s up from the child minder. That’s it. That’s her day. And getting her bag packed for a 10 minute gossip slot on a failing tv show.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Alf is half smiling at the childminder taking the picture he never smiles at his own mother

Reactions: 8
Ada looks just as desolate as Alf did at that age. perhaps even worse

maybe jasmine wants the clout of her Instagram for some reason? but originally she wasnt allowed to show her face right?
Because that looks like a child who’s had adequate naps and food all day 🤨 She’s lost her little spark. Usually a result of narcissist mothers!

Reactions: 10
So she walked 10 minutes around the corner with 3 children and thinks she is super(cool)mum of the year?

Why was jasmines daughter at lovely day? And where is TNB tonight?
Exactly, “Its no wonder she’s pooped”!
IMG_2926.jpeg

The right move listing actually says what locks they’ve installed on the house, that the neighbour is away most of the year and where Alf’s childcare is - she’s mental!

She did say Jasmine is staying with them. Perhaps she babysat Friday night?

The “cool mum” thing…. yes you want to look vaguely presentable but of all the things I aim for (attentive, nurturing, calm, loving, involved etc) “cool” isn’t a consideration.
If I see a Mum and think ‘wow, she’s got it together, I want to be like that ’ it’s because she responds to her child with care and calm, not because she’s coordinated her shoes & jumper and wears a flattering shade of hosiery.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly, “Its no wonder she’s pooped”!
View attachment 2743099
The right move listing actually says what locks they’ve installed on the house, that the neighbour is away most of the year and where Alf’s childcare is - she’s mental!

She did say Jasmine is staying with them. Perhaps she babysat Friday night?

The “cool mum” thing…. yes you want to look vaguely presentable but of all the things I aim for (attentive, nurturing, calm, loving, involved etc) “cool” isn’t a consideration.
If I see a Mum and think ‘wow, she’s got it together, I want to be like that ’ it’s because she responds to her child with care and calm, not because she’s coordinated her shoes & jumper and wears a flattering shade of hosiery.
I wonder if Jasmine is having the kids tomorrow. The thing is she had them all contained in a pram/sling 🤣 Imagine when Alfs got a friend coming round for tea and Ada’s out of the pram. Then she’s got an unruly 3 year old running about and 2 5 year olds 🤣

Maybe Jasmine has bought the house. She was there that weekend when an eagle eyed one of us spotted some paperwork / contract documentation being used as a coaster for their (co sleeping/breastfeeding friendly) wine. I’m sure the photo came with some cryptic message about exciting plans or some thing?

Or Ash has used up all her Friday co childcare lives so Jasmine is in situ to help her through the high stakes drama that is having her 2 children for the day. I was chatting with a friend the other day, has twins, a full time relatively stressful and senior job, partner works away alot and has no family support. Gets on with it, infact enjoys when their partner is away as gets to set their own routine and doesn’t have to worry about tripping over another adult while dashing around at 5am before work/school each morning. Doesn’t surprise me as that is typical of most of the mums I’m friends with (single and otherwise) and those on here. Infact everyone bar Ash! Most of my mum friends are cool mums too. Imagine that, bring a pretty damn good mama still being cool. Not at sunnies indoors levels cool though I should add.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe Jasmine has bought the house. She was there that weekend when an eagle eyed one of us spotted some paperwork / contract documentation being used as a coaster for their (co sleeping/breastfeeding friendly) wine. I’m sure the photo came with some cryptic message about exciting plans or some thing?
That would be very weird, but actually kind of makes sense with why the kid was at the child minder with them too?

Maybe this is really petty but does it annoy anyone else that she said “3 under 3” when Alf isn’t under the age of 3? I said I had two under two when I had a baby and a one year old toddler - as soon as my eldest turned two I stopped saying I had two under two.

HE’S NOT UNDER 3 FFS ASH!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.