Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Tommy is in the attic with Ada and Jas has his room with Coco.

So Tommy is settling Ada, getting up with Alf, working all day, doing the majority of the chores and now looking after CoCo. Jeeez, this man is a mug.
Ah yes that would make sense. TNB shoved into his study, not even back in the unmarital bed now Ada’s there. Ash has it all to herself.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2823378
Surely that’s Ash asking herself. Who would ask advice from someone about getting a baby to sleep well when that person has been moaning about their babies not sleeping well for 3 years….

and why is ash’s answer not ‘no, we don’t do naps. Have you tried taking their vest off and giving them to their dad’
😂 She’s so thick. If she did her research she’d know that Ada should be on 1 nap a day but there she is with 2 and sleeping until 3:30pm at childcare. I’d hit the bleeping roof with lovely day. How are the CM not aware of basic milestones and sleep routines? They shouldn’t be looking after babies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet Ada had a mammoth nap. She’s been through a lot the last few days with zero night feeds all of a sudden.

IMG_1199.jpeg

Why would she think it’s okay to share that Alf had a leaking dirty nappy too?

• Sad
😂 She’s so thick. If she did her research she’d know that Ada should be on 1 nap a day but there she is with 2 and sleeping until 3:30pm at childcare. I’d hit the bleeping roof with lovely day. How are the CM not aware of basic milestones and sleep routines? They shouldn’t be looking after babies
Mine weren’t reliably on one nap when just 1. I think it’s pretty usual to at least 18 months.

It’s funny how she still tries to bang on about following her babies lead when that quite obviously doesn’t work for her 😂

A 1 year old sleeping until 3:30 is probably why she’s up half the night. But Ashley doesn’t want to implement anything that seems too close to hard work and having any sort of feeding/ sleeping routine that allows her kids to thrive instead of shoving her overgrown baby in a carrier or buggy and having it all about her wouldn’t suit Ashley. Instead she’ll obsess over whether Ada is wearing a vest.

Reactions: 10
Mine weren’t reliably on one nap when just 1. I think it’s pretty usual to at least 18 months.
Obviously not all kids will follow the same schedule but I would say it’s more common for a 12/13 month old to be on 1 nap than 2, and certainly not common until 18 months. Every child in a day nursery will be on a 1 nap routine well before 18 months.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t necessarily question 2 naps at that age. All 4 of mine went to 1 long lunch nap by 14 months but til 3:30pm is major danger nap territory in my book but maybe lovely day don’t like her or her getting sleep either 🤣

Reactions: 9
“Personally I would never do any form of crying even if I’m next to them” … is she really that dense? Does she convince herself dumping her hourly breastfed cosleeping baby on her not-MIL overnight resulted in no crying? Does she think dumping the same baby on another floor of the house and from one night to the next refusing to offer the breast overnight and instead being soothed by someone who usually doesn’t comfort her overnight will result in no crying from Ada?
Ashley loves to get on her high horse and waffle on about all this responsive tit but the reality is she isn’t a responsive parent at all and of course she allows her children to cry.

Reactions: 18
Does she live in Brentwood? How did she go from Made in Chelsea to TOWIE?
She agreed to leave London so she rented out her pink flat (which she shouldn’t do as she used the help to buy scheme) and they bought the Brentwood house.

Now they’re moving back to London because she misses her friends. Except she has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@sasbeep yuppp was just about to say the same thing. Really annoys me when she says they don’t let them cry. They 100% do. She doesn’t do any deliberate cry it out type methods, but she’s more than happy to palm the kids off and let them cry.

It’s really the smugness that gets me 🥴

Reactions: 14
Also why is Ashley saying SHE has only slept for 6 hours twice? Firstly she spent the first 6 months bragging Ada slept 7-7. And recently Tommy did the night in Frinton, her not-MIL did another night, then there was the first night she dumped Ada in the attic and didn’t even have the monitor and then the next couple of nights TNB brought Ada in at 5:30 apparently so there’s about a weeks worth of full nights sleep in like a 3 week period.
Her “first 6 hours of sleep” will be the new “first date night” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.