Ashley James #39 Fighting the patriarchy one breast out at a time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting reading on companies house. 90k capital and reserves in her "All about Ashley"

Reactions: 6
What does that mean in terms I’ll understand 🙈

There’s also A.Rivers which I think is the Battersea flat, and All About Alf and Ada
Now did she copy how the childminders say "all about Alfie" etc. For their daily updates? Or are those daily updates fake and both are written by Ashley

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Always a victim, always someone to blame.
IMG_2534.jpeg

Pretty sure you could’ve put the tit suit trousers back and got more. What a stupid caption.
IMG_2535.jpeg

Reactions: 7
‘Ducks in a row’

I KNEW she was a Mumsnetter. Probably one of the really spiteful ones that pretend they’re the popular girl at school and make other posters feel like tit because it’s such an easy place to bully anonymously.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she wasn’t such a twunt I’d say that’s nice she’s giving to the BB. But she’s after praise and it makes me feel 🤢

Reactions: 9
🚨Ash is with a friend🚨 oh it’s her one friend Jasmine from uni. But don’t worry, when she’s moved back to London, she’ll see them all then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when she was so smug about what a dream sleeper Ad was...especially in comparison to Alf! 🙄
She can never keep track of her lies. Alf was a dream until about 6 months. I bet she doesn’t say that she has PTSD from Ada’s sleep though.

She’s also completely bonkers - Ada’s clearly now up watching TV. The last thing you’d do with an unsettled baby is bring it down under bright lights and a blue screen. If she’s got a friend over for a catch up/drink surely TNB can walk around with her in a dark bedroom. But then that wouldn’t suit the narrative of only her being Ada’s home!

Reactions: 22
Um, pretty sure she’s just watching TV, not cuddling. Sure she’ll settle down soon after having to watch whatever shite TV Ash has got on while adults chat. It’s the absolute last thing I’d be doing with an unsettled baby who needed to sleep.

Reactions: 16
Not sober curious anymore then.

Also loads of paperwork on the table, wonder what they’re up to.

IMG_6390.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like mortgage paperwork to me. Or perhaps something to do with a survey. I’ll bet it’s property related, anyway.

Reactions: 10
I've had 2 crap sleepers and it's bloody torture but not once did I get my phone out or bring them downstairs! I did everything in my power to get them back to sleep 😂

Reactions: 17
Guys can you cope. The LITTLES have been allowed in the adults only lounge!! They’re free from the playroom!! It’s a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
TBF if my baby woke 3 times in one hour and 6 in the next after being put down I’d give up and reset. Especially if I had a friend over to spend time together.

I spent weeks in the dark trying to get mine to sleep at 8pm, it never happened, they just weren’t ready at that hour. It came back to nap capping, wake windows and all that baby sleep stuff. I didn’t bother in the end, it works better for us as late to bed, late to rise.
I think Ash wants her nights and her mornings though and it’s not always as simple as that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.