Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m must be alone here in thinking I’ve never (maybe once or twice 🤔) felt mum guilt. I’ve done literally all I can. I’ve breastfed, bottle fed, co-slept, left to cry (controlled), I’ve done preschool from the age of 3, I’ve done school runs, assemblies and I’ve pretty much enjoyed every minute of it. I’ve done it three times and wish I wasn’t too old to do it again. It’s hard yes, I haven’t always had a husband at home - due to work and often weekly commuting and I haven’t had a village to help raise my kids. I’ve done it solo during the week and coparented when my husband has been home. I find it hard to believe she had no idea what being a mother would be like? Does she not use her own mum as a role model or use bits and pieces from her own mother’s ways.
I’m the same as you. No village.. no help unless it’s a special occasion as our parents (both lost one too) don’t live close. I do weeks in my own every quarter - fortunately I’ve recently not gone back after mat leave. And as one as Trash likes to quote - because my husband is a higher earner we don’t get the 30 hours. If we did, life would have been different but instead I’m enjoying my children for the fact im getting time with them, that I’ve never had before x

Reactions: 10
Why the ghost of Ashley past in her PJs?
Lucky she got that do over, healer baby Ada eh? The one she actually enjoys seeing grow and develop.

Reactions: 11
She’s a really good mum but sorry Alf & Ada you’re bottom of the list because mummys finished her parenting era

What the actual duck like

3D945938-BDF4-47F0-A642-89AE2FCDE2EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Where does she find this stuff? Is this her ‘job’- looking for what she considers profound posts on social media.

‘immediate go to was my profession’
(I’m creased) - which profession would that be?

And: I have ALWAYS ( yes all caps,just in case you were wondering) been ( past tense because she’s got her pink back)-a really good mum.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I noticed when she shared this yesterday (before deleting) she left the childminders FULL name in full view 🥲 I’d be bleeping livid if she used the same childminder as me
not only would I be livid, I'd probably sue

Ok I feel so bad but Poor Alf in the Blippi costume 3 sizes too small, all I can think of is Gus Gus because of you trolls and it’s sending me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way he snatches and looks at Ada when she takes the character off the Tonies box and she didn’t correct him.
she talks to him like a baby!! No wonder his speech is so bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There’s no hope for a lot of the children with these z listers. Their obsession with filming their kids endlessly for content stops them from actually being present and parenting. The viewers, most will have children and probably couldn’t care less for watching these kids spoon cereal in their mouth (it’s like watching paint dry watching the mundane stories).
The talented don’t need to share their kids for content, likes etc. I listened to several podcasts lately where their children aren’t plastered over their pages as they felt it avoided the awkward teenage years of the children being bullied or ridiculed for what was public years before. A child’s privacy should be considered more than it is.

Reactions: 21
When is she going to get Alf some help? It's glaringly obvious he is ND. I'm no expert just someone who has an autistic son and three autistic grandchildren. Poor Alf.

Love how she keeps posting other peoples stuff re ageing. Like she’s not terrified of it with a face full of botox and filtered to death. Jumps on all the Gen Z trends like those ridiculous Uggs , trainers and socks etc and soooooo wishes she was a cool kid.
Also just listened with sound on because I usually have it off because her voice triggers me but WTAF is she like speaking to Alf. 🥴🤣. It’s worse she’s getting as he gets older.

Reactions: 17
How can she call herself a good mum when she outsources all of the challenging bits of parenthood and continuously puts herself first, never thinking about what would be best for her children in any given scenario. I’d love to see how she coped with both of them for a whole day on her own and whether she’d still call herself a good parent at the end

Reactions: 19
Alf should have been corrected for snatching from Ada but he’s never ever allowed space to explore his own things without Ada there.

Reactions: 17
How can she call herself a good mum when she outsources all of the challenging bits of parenthood and continuously puts herself first, never thinking about what would be best for her children in any given scenario. I’d love to see how she coped with both of them for a whole day on her own and whether she’d still call herself a good parent at the end
In her twisted mind, I think she thinks that by outsourcing most things, she’s great at the stuff she does do and that’s what makes her a good mum. She knows her limits and makes other plans for the stuff she can’t/won’t do. I’d call that incompetent 😜

As if he put the glasses on.

Sure, Ash, Sure.

Another one to go in the book of things that never happened but you did for content.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.