Ashley James #43 Loathsome and offensive on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably just bitter because I’m suffering right now 😂 but I don’t understand how she doesn’t end up with mastitis? She claims Ad was always up all night breastfeeding, but can apparently go completely cold turkey overnight with no impact?

Reactions: 9
Jasmine has an art Insta smilingbehindthecamera, her and ainhoa Barcelona follow each other on that page

Reactions: 6
she seems a lot happier now jasmine is around. I don't think she likes Tommy all that much, and I think she enjoys the novelty of having Coco interact with her own children. And its probably doing wonders for Alf. A shame they're moving to a house half the size and away from yheir multiple childcare options. but at least they'll be in London!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Given the tattle PI is commenting on her posts now, all her content is baiting us for comments 🙄 The filter reel is laughable when you can clearly bleeping see the photo of her and Ada in bed is filtered to the point she’s got new lips
Who is this tattler PI?
---
“Personally I would never do any form of crying even if I’m next to them” … is she really that dense? Does she convince herself dumping her hourly breastfed cosleeping baby on her not-MIL overnight resulted in no crying? Does she think dumping the same baby on another floor of the house and from one night to the next refusing to offer the breast overnight and instead being soothed by someone who usually doesn’t comfort her overnight will result in no crying from Ada?
Ashley loves to get on her high horse and waffle on about all this responsive tit but the reality is she isn’t a responsive parent at all and of course she allows her children to cry.
If her children cry and Ashley doesn't hear it, did they really cry?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
she seems a lot happier now jasmine is around. I don't think she likes Tommy all that much, and I think she enjoys the novelty of having Coco interact with her own children. And its probably doing wonders for Alf. A shame they're moving to a house half the size and away from yheir multiple childcare options. but at least they'll be in London!!!!!
I think it just gives her less to do. Jas is obviously a more confident mother, it’s the only time we’ve seen ash do things with/for her kids at home and it’s because of Jas. Things like making the pancakes and going into the garden after nursery make it really apparent because Ashley has never done it alone.
Then coco is entertainment for Ada and Alf, again making it easier for Ashley.

We’ve definitely heard her moan less.

Reactions: 16
His diet is still terrible!!!!
Doesn’t even say what he had for lunch. Wtf does ‘lovely cuddle day’ even mean! These are adults who are left in charge of children all day 😳 Doesnt say anything what they do regarding learning and EYFS

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Since Ash saying they sleep in the pram, I've seen multiple lullaby trust and reposts and if I didn't know any better I'd say they were trolling Ash... a FIRM and FLAT surface for naps. One more time for the people at the back.

A pram does have this yes, but that buggy she uses? Nope

Reactions: 8
I cannot imagine any advice anywhere where it says it’s fine for infants to sleep slumped chin forwards over neck in a carrier, like we’ve seen her do with Ada on multiple occasions.

Reactions: 10
I can't imagine my kids never having taken a nap EVER in their cot. Yeah obviously they end up napping some days in the pram or car seat when we are out and about and sometimes if I can't get them down I will take them for a walk to sleep; but my eldest generally has a long 2-2.5 hour nap each day if she's in her cot. I try make sure we are home for that because I can't see how it's the same quality of sleep if it's in the car seat/pram. maybe I'm overthinking.

i don't see anything wrong with Ada having 2 naps a day at lovely day though. 12 months is early to go down to 1 nap. Sure, they might be on 1 nap a day if they go to a nursery but I wouldn't say that's because it is what is always ideal for that age but because in a room where you have a range of ages and need to get them to have a nap then that is what makes the most sense for everyone. It's definitely not recommended anywhere as far as I am aware.
I bet on weekends Ada doesn't nap at all so probably the only bit of routine she has is at lovey days.
---
Why is Jas living there?!?!?! Why is she obsessed with Tommy being obsessed with CoCo??? How fking weird.

Reactions: 23
I can't imagine my kids never having taken a nap EVER in their cot. Yeah obviously they end up napping some days in the pram or car seat when we are out and about and sometimes if I can't get them down I will take them for a walk to sleep; but my eldest generally has a long 2-2.5 hour nap each day if she's in her cot. I try make sure we are home for that because I can't see how it's the same quality of sleep if it's in the car seat/pram. maybe I'm overthinking.

i don't see anything wrong with Ada having 2 naps a day at lovely day though. 12 months is early to go down to 1 nap. Sure, they might be on 1 nap a day if they go to a nursery but I wouldn't say that's because it is what is always ideal for that age but because in a room where you have a range of ages and need to get them to have a nap then that is what makes the most sense for everyone. It's definitely not recommended anywhere as far as I am aware.
I bet on weekends Ada doesn't nap at all so probably the only bit of routine she has is at lovey days.
---
Why is Jas living there?!?!?! Why is she obsessed with Tommy being obsessed with CoCo??? How fking weird.
I completely agree, the quality of sleep surely can't compare? And since babies brains develop whilst they're asleep...?

What research tells Ash babies don't need a solid routine/sleep 😂

Reactions: 10
At this point I wonder whether Coco has contact with her dad. Ash is belittling Jas being a single mum and Coco not having a father figure so Tommys ‘stepped in’. It feels like she’s gloating having the nuclear family set up even though it’s warped, and doing her bit for charity. It’s not his place to step in as a dad and for her to insinuate this on SM. It’s very weird

Reactions: 17
Why is Alfie still napping? Why is he still in a high chair? Why is he still in nappies? He was pooing on the potty months ago, why have they not helped him develop in any way?!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.