Ashley James #41 Crunchy curled, Uneducated, Narcissist, Twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but I’m watching old Love Island (S2) with Scott Thomas in and it got me thinking about Ryan/TNB.

I’m sure it’s been said before but Ashley and Lucy Meck are similar ages? In the same industry and with children that are similar ages. Surely with Ryan and TNB’s bromance you’d think Ash and Lucy would have more of a friendship? Even if only a fake friendship for content, a la Hinch and Stacey Solomon! Especially as she’s always going on about wanting to hang out with friends.

I wonder if it says anything about Ash being so much of a “girls girl” that she can’t keep friends…

Maybe I’m reaching a bit but they are my thoughts on this wild Saturday night 😂

(ETA just realised it’s actually Friday 😂 this week has done me in)
I think it’s a case of Ashley being so toxic you couldn’t even pretend to like her if you tried 😅 Says it all that Lucy Meck would rather not than use it as an opportunity for content. Ashley James brings absolutely nothing of value to anyone’s life, even instahun acquaintances 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_9651.png

No Ash, that is what a neglected child is. What three year old would rather sit on their own that far away from their parents in a busy restaurant with just a screen??? That is so so bleeping sad.

A grade can’t spell three-nager either. Cracking post all round.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
View attachment 2777239
No Ash, that is what a neglected child is. What three year old would rather sit on their own that far away from their parents in a busy restaurant with just a screen??? That is so so bleeping sad.

I've just watched the story and he's actually sitting miles away from them 💔 that's bleeping tragic that she thinks it's okay and even more tragic that Alf doesn't want to sit with them

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That nandos post cannot be real surely?

What sort of motherly ✨instinct✨ is that? Letting a 3 year old sit on their own in a busy restaurant?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I BF for nearly 3 years, never got a negative comment, not one. And I’d argue it can be intimate in the sense that it’s an intimate moment between mother and child, not for broadcast to tens of thousands. If it’s just feeding your baby, why make such a big fuss?!

Why not cut the reel before Alf throws the balls at Ada’s head? Can she not get a clip without one of them hitting or pulling BF the other, is she trying to show how ‘hard work’ it is?

He looks much happierr since the hair cut though, probably relieved to not have the trauma of brushing the knots every day.

So much to go into the recap. Lying about taking the kids out alone, didn’t know the cost of childcare in London, didn’t know about tax free childcare despite ranting about our system, said her favourite place is on This Morning, moaning about valentine's but buying into it all, lied about how many dates she and TNB have been on….

Reactions: 18
The latest story, I just can’t.
My heart is breaking for poor Alf.
Why is he asking to be away from them? Alarm bells should be ringing!! Why are they allowing this?? Oh my. He’s not even close to them - anything could happen!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am literally speechless at that latest story. Honestly this woman needs cancelling.

Look how far away he is from them!!
Maybe it’s just me and my ✨instinct✨ but imagine what could go wrong here

If he started choking they wouldn’t be able to act in time….someone could snatch him.. anything!

it’s not the first time they’ve done this to that poor boy. I bet Ashley was so happy when he wanted to sit alone. 😩.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2777239

I can’t quite believe what I’ve just watched. What a pair of c@nts. TNB stuffing his face grinning at the camera with his back to his son. In what world do they think this is acceptable? And proudly posting it! Why would a child want to sit on his own. This is actually disturbing.

Reactions: 30
Every time I think this cannot get worse. Even if your 3yo “insists” - the answer is no. It is busy here, Alf, we are keeping you safe. Here, would you like to sit on the next table? WHERE I CAN SEE YOU?
I want the staff to intervene.

Attachments

I cant get my head round the latest story, who the duck lets their 3 yr child eat alone in a restaurant? What must the other customers think? And the staff….surely they need the table for other customers, nandos will be well busy on a sat lunch time 😳 this moron blows my mind, why does she think stuff like this is relatable/normal?? What if he chokes? Falls of the chair? I guess thats the staffs problem in ash’s head 🙄

Reactions: 29
What!!? My boy is a couple of weeks older than Alf, and there is no way I’d let him sit on another table in a restaurant! He’s a child.

This is so odd!? Even if he asked, why would she let him.

It’s got ALL the McCann vibes hasn’t it tbh. She’s getting away with it because she’s posh.

• Sad
She utterly disgusts me. Who does this? I am pretty enraged that she posts this tit and thinks it's acceptable!

Ugh. Just rewatched the video and you can hear TNB say “peace” when Ash says Alf is sat on his own.

Prat.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And while TNB is shovelling a great big burger in his gob Alf has got what looks like just some fries or bread? Scraps. A good mind to send that story to TM for them to wake up who they put on their programme 😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
even if he is asking/demanding to sit alone, why on earth are they not explaining to him “no Alfie, I understand you feel that way, but it’s mummy and daddy’s job to keep you safe and we can’t let you sit alone due to xyz. Let’s sit together and do some colouring or talk about what we’re doing today”

If it’s a case of him wanting to watch YouTube, then at the VERY least set the boundary and tell him he can only have it if he sits at the table with the rest of the family.

it absolutely pains me. She is incapable of parenting, even at the most basic level. Tommy is no better.

Reactions: 35
Until today, I’ve been in 2 minds about Tommy. Sometimes I feel incredibly sorry for him, stuck with her forever, even if they split he will still be the father to her children. But today, he has shown his true colours. He is sat with his back to his child in a busy restaurant. And says Peace. And she will be either cooing over Ada or on her phone so no one will be looking out for him. They are as bad as each other.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
For the archives (and the blocked)

Alf doesn’t even acknowledge his name because he is GLUED to that phone. Think it’s Peppa Pig.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.