Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she does go on about “troleying” 😂 at parliament and gets in the news - it will make people curious and bring them right over here where they will see through all of the lies she spouts. She is playing with fire and will complain when she gets burned.
What she has failed to mention is how the police were contacted after she hired a private detective and stalked a user on here and then proceeded to threaten them via social media to come to their address to pay them a visit and mentioning their childred - who exactly is the troll ashley? If she had brains she would be dangerous

Reactions: 17
Alf counting to 100 is so laughable. Given how long it took him to count to 6 (no shade at Alf FYI) in her video last night, there's no bleeping way Ash would know if he could count to 100 cos she'd have got bored and took herself off before he'd even got up to 30.

Why would you lie about your 2 year old's favourite number being 91, I swear to duck she is the most baffling person in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t be a troll. Ash is the most dedicated and hands on parent there ever was x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
84World have paid for her to be papped and featured in MailOnline today - they’ve even given them the details of the brands she’s wearing and she’s trying to advertise Cafe Nero in the photos too. So authentic 😂😂

THATS why she had her hair and make up done early

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My 2 year olds fav number is “Seven” cos we taught him to shout it like Len Goodman did on Stricly. Key phrase here is “we taught him” some days I’m not sure Ash can count to 100 let alone Alf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My 4 year old is just about reliably able to identify and name all the numbers up to 100, but still sometimes says twoty instead of twenty, fivety instead of fifty, and gets muddled on the order so for example for 37 might say seventy three.

I am over the moon with him for being able to do this. I actually don’t know if it’s average for his age, and I don’t even care. I also haven’t made it a personality trait like she has with Alf! But do you know what I am really proud of myself about? (And this is a big deal because my MH rarely allows me to believe I do motherhood well) He learnt to identify these big numbers through me reading with him, and playing games especially snakes and ladders.

Not by watching bloody baby tv!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My 2 year olds fav number is “Seven” cos we taught him to shout it like Len Goodman did on Stricly. Key phrase here is “we taught him” some days I’m not sure Ash can count to 100 let alone Alf!
How many selfies does mummy take on a morning Alfie? ‘HUNDRED!’

How many connecting flights to a Zika risk destination Alfie? ‘HUNDRED!’

How many pieces of watermelon do you want with your cheese tonight Alfie? ‘HUUUUUUNDRED!’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My 4 year old is just about reliably able to identify and name all the numbers up to 100, but still sometimes says twoty instead of twenty, fivety instead of fifty, and gets muddled on the order so for example for 37 might say seventy three.

I am over the moon with him for being able to do this. I actually don’t know if it’s average for his age, and I don’t even care. I also haven’t made it a personality trail like she has with Alf! But do you know what I am really proud of myself about? (And this is a big deal because my MH rarely allows me to believe I do motherhood well) He learnt to identify these big numbers through me reading with him, and playing games especially snakes and ladders.

You are a wonderful mum. Everything you write about your own children, your care for other little ones’ welfare, your anxiety over Alf’s safety, shows that you have absolute sterling maternal instincts. I don’t even have children but know that a parent like you is precious indeed; is to be admired; should be emulated. Never doubt that - and if your MH wobbles a little, look at the love on your child’s face when he smiles up at you.
You exemplify the quote that ‘God could not be everywhere, so He created mothers’.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I am over the moon with him for being able to do this. I actually don’t know if it’s average for his age, and I don’t even care. I also haven’t made it a personality trail like she has with Alf! But do you know what I am really proud of myself about? (And this is a big deal because my MH rarely allows me to believe I do motherhood well) He learnt to identify these big numbers through me reading with him, and playing games especially snakes and ladders.

I love reading things like this ❤
Ash wouldn’t know how to start teaching Alf things like this.
The 4 year old I look after also sometimes reads the numbers backwards so 97 he’ll say 79. No way Alf has ever ever EVER been exposed to numbers above 10.
She picks the weirdest things to lie about.
She wouldn’t even have 100 of the same thing for him to count? You know like the wooden blocks in a push along trolley, or small cubes / counting bears.
I’d love someone to study her brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You are a wonderful mum. Everything you write about your own children, your care for other little ones’ welfare, your anxiety over Alf’s safety, shows that you have absolute sterling maternal instincts. I don’t even have children but know that a parent like you is precious indeed; is to be admired; should be emulated. Never doubt that - and if your MH wobbles a little, look at the love on your child’s face when he smiles up at you.
You exemplify the quote that ‘God could not be everywhere, so He created mothers’.
Oh, thank you x

I love reading things like this ❤
Ash wouldn’t know how to start teaching Alf things like this.
The 4 year old I look after also sometimes reads the numbers backwards so 97 he’ll say 79. No way Alf has ever ever EVER been exposed to numbers above 10.
She picks the weirdest things to lie about.
She wouldn’t even have 100 of the same thing for him to count? You know like the wooden blocks in a push along trolley, or small cubes / counting bears.
I’d love someone to study her brain.
What she means is, he parrots what he hears on the tv. Some weird alien baby says the words and he copies!

Maybe he counts to 6 like we saw.
Maybe he counts to 10 because the childminder or Nanny taught him.

He does not count to 100.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh, thank you x
I mean every word. I’m not one to give false compliments or cheer (in fact, I’m brutally honest and have to be very careful not to blurt out ‘well, yes’ when someone says ‘have I put on weight?’ but answer ‘are you trying a new exercise regime?’). I don’t blow smoke or try to make people feel better about themselves when it’s not warranted. From all you’ve written, I can tell that you’re good, you’re sincere and you’re devoted to your child. If you weren’t - if you were a Ms James - you wouldn’t get the response from him that you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is that slightly…worse? Does she fetishise Black men? Or am I being TOO unpleasant about her? Honestly, though, I wouldn’t put anything past her: she lies with such ease (though not fluently) that she is impossible to trust; and her treatment of her little son is so abhorrent that it makes all her pronouncements ring hollow.

Were those her exact words? Wasn’t interested in sharing a link pertaining to Black maternal mortality rates, and systemic bias in the health system?
Could she possibly get any worse at this point?!
As far as I remember those were the words yeah, that was back when I genuinely followed her instead of hate following. And I remember that’s the point when I realised she wasn’t the person she likes to make out.

I closed that account when she outed me for leaving a negative comment and I started getting tit from people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The irony of being happily papped by the DM for the Online Safety Bill when she knows the comments section on DM is more brutal than Tattle. And she’s more than happy to feature on that POS site.

Anything for fame 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.