Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
WOW what incredible groundbreaking tips!

So, 1, let them dick around in a busy airport space before boarding. Just let them loose. Other passengers will love it as they dash around with their suitcases trying to get to their flights and they definitely won’t be in anyones way.

2 Put together a load of fast-release sugary snacks and junk, they won’t need any actual food or a decent meal. You don’t want to be in a situation where you have to help them with cutlery.

3 Download as much TV as you possibly can, you do not want to be running out of material mid-air and have to engage with your child by talking or playing with them. Make sure they are drugged on calpol and nurofen and just watch their eyes glaze over as they enjoy their favourite programmes. Magic.

4 Make sure you bring the bulkiest pregnancy pillow imaginable, the seats will definitely be roomy enough to allow the comfort of a fully grown pregnant adult woman, a toddler and said pillow. You definitely won’t encroach into anyone else’s space. And if you do, fuck them, they’re probably part of the patriarchy.

5 bring lots of little bits of toys to spread out on floor of aircraft, preferably somewhere awkward like in front of toilet door or blocking a gangway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ro98

VIP Member
Just seen her latest tweet....
not having a smear because she had a "forced" painful examination during labour....is she having a laugh?....you need to be examined to see how labour is progressing you melt!....and yes it can be painful but you can use gas and air, or wait for the contraction to subside...thought she'd run marathons!
has she ever actually had a smear?
it's 1 practice nurse who does your smear, not the whole fucking medical faculty!

View attachment 1909379
She is so dangerous. Very painful examination- yes because it’s not a fucking vagina massage it’s an EXAMINATION. Jesus Christ.
I’ve lost count how many medical people I’ve had looking at my vagina over the years, the most recent one was a doctor last month trying to find my cervix to ensure it was closed. Was it fun? No. Did I expect it to be? No. Would I have it again?? Yes because I’m due in April and I’m sure will have plenty more examinations during Labour which is fine by me!
She should try having a biopsy to check for cancer cells at 24yrs old, alone & crying holding a nurses hand. * whilst in a room of 12 medical staff all watching on a screen and 2 at my ankles actually performing it. VILE woman!
And I wouldn’t even class that as traumatic, just scary because I didn’t want to have cancer. And thank god I didn’t, just some abnormal cells that went by themselves.
She gets worse and worse it’s disgusting!!!

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Imagine nearly every loving moment with your child being that contrived.

“Quick get this for insta Tommy.”

Get some therapy.

Why is Westminster bridge her favourite? I had to walk over it earlier and it was a bloody nightmare, full of vagrants playing that scammy cup game and fleecing tourists and unlicensed street vendors selling questionable hot dogs and a toothless woman shouted at me because I asked her to please not put her ‘lucky heather’ on my baby and then ask me to pay £5 🤣

I couldn’t wait to get off the bloody thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Everything is for baby girl. Nothing for poor Alf. But, as she is a narcissist, it'll be interesting to see what happens when Thumbalina grows up. Narcs are notorious for being jealous of their daughters & causing emotional distress. So, it might be all sunshine and rainbows when she's a baby, but if she's an independent toddler / independent person who sees through her mothers bullshit, it'll cause major issues aand of course be her fault, because it couldn't possibly be Ashley's.

She doesn't deserve children. She doesn't encourage / teach / do anything worth while with Alf. As many of the other mums on here, I often feel like a shit parent. But, recently - our non-verbal 4 year old said his first three words 😭 its been a long, tough, uphill battle to get where we are & I just couldn't imagine Ashley doing half or any of the stuff my husband and I have done. Countless hours learning makaton, making picture boards, Speech and language therapy, hearing tests, waiting lists for grommets. It's been tough, but we're getting there. I just can't imagine her actually mothering her children. How fucked is that?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She’s doing her dream job at the moment? Talking shit on a racist news channel and posing in her underwear in reels that nobody asked for? Cool cool.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
She SLEPT like that with Alf on her. On purpose. For months. Not remotely worried about SIDS then, that is incredibly unsafe sleeping practice for a tiny baby. Selfish callous cunt.
This is literally the most dangerous thing I’ve ever seen. She could literally smother him with that big flopped out tit.
Why on earth would you post that on Instagram??

• Haha
In true Ash (grade A student style) she is failing to explain anything well. I think what she is trying and brilliantly failing at articulating is the “just you wait until the molars come in”, “just you wait until the terrible 2’s start, you know they start way before 2 and last until they are 10” these pointless comments you get or the “oh you say you are just having one, but just wait till they aren’t a newborn and you want another”. We all deal with these and they are pretty useless. This isn’t unsolicited advice tho like she calls it. The unsolicited advice she gets is from people giving her sensible advice like “get all that crap out your child’s cot you crazy woman!”
This is again different from chatting about our own experiences in a conversation, that’s called having a conversation. Ash only seems to like conversations when everyone is on the same page as her she seems to live in a complete echo chamber and can’t interact with people sensibly.

Cariad

VIP Member
I'm sure 29 yr old Mhairi Black MP and SNP deputy leader in the House of Commons doesn't give a toss about getting a MUA and hair stylist to her house every time she gives a speech ....surely it's about what we as women say, rather than how we look....otherwise you're just pandering to all those ancient clichéd stereotypes
she's a travesty....and isn't it ironic she's talking about online safety bill when she parades her non consenting son on social media for anyone to see
oh and Ash, btw my sister worked as a GP right up until her 2 younger children were born ....Im pretty sure she was still able to dress professionally ...it's no biggie!

aggytha

VIP Member
I personally can’t wait for Ashley to start potty training Alf just as Thumbelina starts weaning and/or becomes more mobile.

Lovely day x

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
12050739-B6B2-43A8-91F9-59F8BEAA7422.png

1BAE2086-287C-454E-8DD5-CEAE58A779B5.png

Isn’t the woman’s body and pregnancy magical? In just 10 hours you can go from 33 weeks pregnant back to 32 weeks. It’s such a special time full of research and facts. Lovely day x

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
The inconsistencies…..7 months ago she was signed off as ok, it was trauma mental health related. Now she needs medical intervention….🤥
No, trauma is not subjective. Smooth-brained nitwit! Were trauma subjective, doctors would not know what protocols to follow when dealing with specific events; therapists would have no idea how counsel patients; mental health, veteran and bereavement, SA and DV charities would be unable to offer support; and neuroscientists would certainly not be able to demonstrate via MRI areas of the brain that have been affected or impaired by trauma, and would not be able to measure dopamine and serotonin levels. Nitwit!
She’s obfuscating as usual because she doesn’t want to admit that she had a hard time giving birth -
particularly as she was entirely unprepared for it, both psychologically and emotionally. This whole screed is as disingenuous as ‘Prince’ Harry’s ‘My Truth’ memoir.

God I really REALLY hope she books the USA road trip and baby Thumb really fucking hates car journeys

Lovely day x
Ashley James: shitting bricks/on Route 66…

• Haha
Reactions: 23

intheindustry

Chatty Member
1. I barely have photos of myself, let alone in a bikini, not because I’m ashamed but I’m living in the moment and taking pics of my kids and to be fair there’s absolutely no need to look back in 20yrs to admire my own body (she’s so self obsessed hence the need for photos)

2. she thinks no2 will be the child that will make everything ok in her life, because things haven’t been easy or as expected. She’s disillusioned, the baby could be perfect, but it’s not a replacement for how things should have been, she’s a new baby and has to live side by side with Alf, you wonder how Ashley thinks the future will play out as Alfs not going anywhere, she’ll be juggling two children under the age of 3.

3. Children rarely slot in, there are compromises and people usually evolve and change their life based on their new circumstances. Maybe that’s what comes when you don’t plan a baby, your expectations are that you can shove a baby in to your handbag and carry as it was before without putting your needs at the bottom of the priorities. I tend to put my kids first knowing it’s a very short period and one day I’ll have raised confident and content young adults and my life will start to feel like my own again.

---

Predicting a “no one tells you how tough it is going from 1 to 2” from the woman who wants no negativity or unsolicited advice.

Last edited:

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Has she literally just said she wouldn't share her birth story with anyone about to give birth? Did I read that correctly? Because then I'm unsure how I seem to know EVERY FUCKING DETAIL of said birth. I must have forgotten that I was in the room with her then. Sweet jesus, does Ash suffer from amnesia?
Also, is grade A ash not smart enough to realise if enough people are struggling to understand what she's saying, it's not them that's the problem. It's you and your shitty explanations and contradictory comments over the past 2 years 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
“It’s hard to look professional when you’re this pregnant”.

Sorry, do pregnant women not look professional to you? She looks like a walking brown turd with curly hair. Twat

yourealiar

So let me get this straight, our grade A Ash doesn’t want any negative birth stories in her DM’s or any just you wait comments but she also wants us to stop ‘glamourising’ motherhood and wants women to be able to talk about their struggles and challenges during childbirth/ parenting? It must be absolutely exhausting being her! Just pick a lane and stay in it you boring bastard

• Haha