Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can we not bully Ashley on her Ill fitting bra. You all know she has NEVER made a point about ONLY wearing clothes that fit her body, not her body fitting into clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tommy literally smashed straight into Alfie at the bottom of that slide. What was he thinking?! What an idiot.
Great modelling of how to wait for a child to move at the bottom before it’s your turn, ffs 🙄

Also that reel does share useful advice for having 2 but just the tip of an iceberg. No way is Alf going to get enough special 1:1 time and if he does then you just know it will be interrupted by the phone/filming him etc, thus negating the concept!

Reactions: 11
The suggestion to spend at least 15 minutes of special time with your older child each day is going to be a struggle for Ash. She barely manages that now. Plus, as has already been said on here, it’s likely he’ll either end up staying with NNB for a while or they will have a nanny who occupies Alf while Ash focuses on her precious baby girl.

Reactions: 10
Re the maternity jeans story - does little miss I’ve-done-my-research think the c-section incision is going to be at the top of her stomach where the jeans sit…?
I was wondering that ??? The dope obviously has no idea where the incision is!!! Well below the bikini line Ashley, if that helps.

Reactions: 8
Poor Alf always looks spaced out. He hardly ever smiles, it’s so sad to see. I currently have three preschoolers (life is busy!) so I know how happy and engaging Alf’s age should be. There is something off here, whether it’s developmental or too much calpol, I don’t know.
He always looks like a zombie.

• Sad
She has to go to bed at 8:30/9 cuz she’s tired after lying in bed all day or on the sofa

• Haha
As she’s run marathons I’m 100% sure she will cope with post c section pain on the advised paracetamol and ibuprofen.

• Haha
She has to go to bed at 8:30/9 cuz she’s tired after lying in bed all day or on the sofa
It’s an exhausting business staring at yourself all day. Imagine the poor lamb with a real job and none of the patriarchy ( that she loathes yet needs), doing any of the work??!

Reactions: 6
I hope she paid for that pregnancy statue of herself but I would bet she didn’t. This might be our only pregnancy and I really wanted one done but they’re just sooo pricey. Hate how much these lazy fucks get for free.
I bet her pre c-section date hotel will be gifted too & overlooking the Thames. Honestly I’d rather be with my child until the absolute last minute I needed to go into hospital but then they’re wired completely differently without an ounce of maternal/paternal love for their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly I’d rather be with my child until the absolute last minute I needed to go into hospital but then they’re wired completely differently without an ounce of maternal/paternal love for their child.
They really are and I find it so bizarre, I attempted home birth with my second to minimise time away with the eldest, then “failed to progress” and had to go into hospital in the early hours. Was so gutted, but expecting Ashley to drag out the hospital stay for as looong as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope she paid for that pregnancy statue of herself but I would bet she didn’t. This might be our only pregnancy and I really wanted one done but they’re just sooo pricey. Hate how much these lazy fucks get for free.
I bet her pre c-section date hotel will be gifted too & overlooking the Thames. Honestly I’d rather be with my child until the absolute last minute I needed to go into hospital but then they’re wired completely differently without an ounce of maternal/paternal love for their child.
Absolutely! We only have one child and are hoping to have another in the near future and the thought of leaving her to be in hospital to have another terrifies me! I can’t imagine having a night away in a luxury hotel in general, let alone the night before having another child! I’d want to be having dinner together and soak up every second of that last bedtime story and cuddle before their sibling arrives!

I’ve never known someone as self obsessed as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘I’d realised I’d been neglecting some of my own’ (needs)
Bloody hell, does she really think she’s been neglecting her own needs?
weekends away with friends, DJing in different parts of the country. Time to stand in underwear doing pointless reels, multiple date nights.
Yeah you’re really neglected there.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Look you trolls, we have a pointlessly expensive potty and some actual toys!

Tell me you read tattle without telling me…

4189B87F-0152-40CB-91A6-F374BEAD78A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s still banging on about Disney’s Inside Out’s islands. That’s about as deep as she gets these days… shittest empowerment & life coach ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Tommy look like he's gurning?

He looks like he's had a heavy weekend 🤣 proper scruffy
Someone pointed out his unfortunate underbite and now it’s all I can see 😩😅 He looks like he stinks to me 🤢😂

Wtf is she “shooting” for now? 🙄🥱😴 Surely you don’t need to be lying in bed to advertise bras? Absolutely sick of seeing her body - give it a bleeping rest!
66C35A53-4977-4C68-8A37-DDE5D1993DB0.jpeg

• Sick
It’s not the same at all I know but you can get belly cast kits for about £15. More of a keep in a box in the loft deal. There’s also those 3d laser etched glass things. I appreciate these are poor compromises, but something.

What was this about?

Reactions: 7
It’s not the same at all I know but you can get belly cast kits for about £15. More of a keep in a box in the loft deal. There’s also those 3d laser etched glass things. I appreciate these are poor compromises, but something.

What was this about?
I didn’t realise they existed so will definitely look today & give it a go thanks! Hoping my partner can actually use his phone properly for once & get some nice pictures of bump at the very least 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.