Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think Alf is developmentally behind :(
My partner's family member has a little girl who isn't even two yet - she's walking, running (sort of!), dancing, talking a lot mostly baby talk but she has a decent vocab for her age and can communicate what she needs/wants. She's always smiling, giggling, showing you her different toys and playing peekaboo. She is obsessed with the family cat and follows her around! Alf just seems so lifeless and unemotional, it's so sad to watch! Ash and TNB are completely missing out by not nurturing Alf the way they should be!

Reactions: 15
Shooting from home today = ‘posted nude’. The amount shes naked/ barely dressed she’d do better on only fans.

Reactions: 12
Does she actually say in the podcast about sleep deprivation.... DJing and partying was great because you could gong out the following day.

Totally unacceptable language!

ETA from around 6:30 to 6:40.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Assuming TNB is getting the snip as she’s so adamant they aren’t having anymore kids. Shouldn’t fall on her to take contraception cos patriarchy 😂

Reactions: 14
Why does Tommy look like he's gurning?

He looks like he's had a heavy weekend 🤣 proper scruffy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is 10000% going to move onto formula or combi feed thumbelina, the amount of times she said had to mention resenting and hating Tommy because she BF 🙄

Why does Tommy refer to himself as a “husband” too?!

…but Ashley is apparently sooOoOo against marriage 🙄

Why does Tommy refer to himself as a “husband” too?!

…but Ashley is apparently sooOoOo against marriage 🙄
I know right! So against marriage but let’s Tommy call her his wife and wears a ring to moon got for her on her ring finger 😂

Reactions: 9
Does she actually say in the podcast about sleep deprivation.... DJing and partying was great because you could gong out the following day.

Totally unacceptable language!

ETA from around 6:30 to 6:40.
Ha. Tattle have changed the word for me. Replace the first "G" with an "M" and that's what she says 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
And refers to her as wife in podcast...."happy Wife, happy life " .....cringe 🙄🤢
You’d think someone who is so against marriage would correct her boyfriend on the wife/husband thing, wouldn’t you?

She’s happy to correct him on how she doesn’t just sleep/nap all the time and how he was lying when he said he loved the sleepless nights. Hypocritical as ever Ash x

Reactions: 12
“Can’t wait to ruin it with a 2nd baby”.

Why the duck have they procreated please?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god I actually felt sick watching Tommy shoot down the soft play slide straight after Alf. He just smashed into him at the bottom at full speed 🤢

Tell me I’m not being precious and that was bleeping stupid?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh my god I actually felt sick watching Tommy shoot down the soft play slide straight after Alf. He just smashed into him at the bottom at full speed 🤢

Tell me I’m not being precious and that was bleeping stupid?!
No I screenshot it to say exact same thing, didn’t even attempt to tell him to move out of the way?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Omgggg today's videos in the green underwear set...Jesus Christ I've never seen a bra that fits so badly as that!!! As an ex-professional bra fitter it is absolutely shocking and I've seen some terrible fits. Doubly bad because she's heavily pregnant and it could genuinely cause her some health problems but also she's just released a bra line with Sainsbury's and I now have no faith they would fit well. Crikey.

Ps not sharing a screenshot of her in her underwear but it's on today's stories.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.