Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, the brand she modelled for was from D/DD-HH/J but she was a 30E or 30F at the time. This is when she was at her smallest all over though.
She looks like a totally different person in that last photo. Further confirmation that I’m not ugly, Im just poor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do they do anything with Alf other than the Gruffalo trail and bloody soft play?
I was going to say the same. It's like she finds something he seems to enjoy, and then just does that over and over again. As with the baby books. She has no imagination when it comes to doing anything with him, it's really sad.

Reactions: 14
Alf literally looks and acts like a 12 month old! You would not put him at 2 years old if you didn’t know. Such a shame

Reactions: 21
The amount Alf watches that iPad is just way too much. I’m saying this as someone who definitely lets their child watch tv (my son watched 4 Pixar films yesterday 😂) but Alf never seems to be without a screen, ever!
I think they’re scared of him being bored or kicking off as they never have to deal with him and don’t know how to keep him entertained. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 22
The amount Alf watches that iPad is just way too much. I’m saying this as someone who definitely lets their child watch tv (my son watched 4 Pixar films yesterday 😂) but Alf never seems to be without a screen, ever!
I think they’re scared of him being bored or kicking off as they never have to deal with him and don’t know how to keep him entertained. It’s really sad.
Can’t wait wait to see them with 2!!
Train wreck waiting to happen.

Alf has literally done 1 solo day out with Alf and he’s 2. She won’t even leave the house alone with a toddler and a baby. Lol that she thinks it’s going to be easier with a girl for some reason.

I always think of a quote from a friend about having two ‘of course it’s a bit easier, it’s like 80% as full on as the first one … but you’ve still got the first one so it’s actually just 100% + 80%’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Westminster bridge her favourite? I had to walk over it earlier and it was a bloody nightmare, full of vagrants playing that scammy cup game and fleecing tourists and unlicensed street vendors selling questionable hot dogs and a toothless woman shouted at me because I asked her to please not put her ‘lucky heather’ on my baby and then ask me to pay £5 🤣

I couldn’t wait to get off the bloody thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
my Mum has actually told me off for doing too many activities with my kids lol , on a normal weekend we are always out doing something - music classes, football, the park, soft play etc and she keeps saying if we keep it up they'll come to expect it all the time and not know how to be bored, that being bored is important at times. I kinda know what she means but I think it's important to be out and about doing different things, even just to tire them out enough for a nap haha.

as a side note, we've been confined to the house for days due to chickenpox - screen time has deeeeeefinitely increased but even still, I'd say it's the same amount as Alf gets on a normal day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is Westminster bridge her favourite? I had to walk over it earlier and it was a bloody nightmare, full of vagrants playing that scammy cup game and fleecing tourists and unlicensed street vendors selling questionable hot dogs and a toothless woman shouted at me because I asked her to please not put her ‘lucky heather’ on my baby and then ask me to pay £5 🤣

I couldn’t wait to get off the bloody thing.
maybe she like the shadow image 😉

Attachments

• Haha
I’m so confused about why Alf needs an iPad. He seems so chill (on the calpol) I do feel the shopping trolley pain. Our 2 year old hates being in the trolley and it sometimes takes a million more times energy than I have to manage keeping him entertained until the end of the trip without reaching for YouTube kids on my phone but that’s cos he’s wild and a million miles an hour. I just can’t imagine TNB having to wrestle Birds Eye chllies out Alfs hand as they are halfway in his mouth or having him rip into the loaf of bread so he can eat a slice. It just doesn’t seem like his style.

I’m so confused about why Alf needs an iPad. He seems so chill (on the calpol) I do feel the shopping trolley pain. Our 2 year old hates being in the trolley and it sometimes takes a million more times energy than I have to manage keeping him entertained until the end of the trip without reaching for YouTube kids on my phone but that’s cos he’s wild and a million miles an hour. I just can’t imagine TNB having to wrestle Birds Eye chllies out Alfs hand as they are halfway in his mouth or having him rip into the loaf of bread so he can eat a slice. It just doesn’t seem like his style.
He might go crazy when he sees a watermelon or packet of grated cheese! 😂

• Haha
Some of you are on fire tonight. I’ve had such a giggle 😂 Jesus wept. When I’ve had to cart my 2yo round for the food shop the iPad never entered my head. We discuss what colour things are, things he can hold for me and he chucks everything in the trolley for me thinking he’s helping 😂🙄

My eldest has had 2 days of Switch and it’s turned him into a complete zombie. I hate it. I actually think Alf is looking fucked out of his face from the iPad, not meds 😐

Reactions: 19
I doubt it was TNB, Ash just doesn’t want to admit that she took a picture of her picture!
Oh you’re bang on here… people always give too much info when they lie don’t they? All that blurb about her being at home doing home based errands or whatever the duck bullshit she came out with. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I’m going to sound like a judgemental cow. However in my view, his little brain is ripe for learning, growing and taking in the whole world. Why take that all away by making him sit there zoned out with an iPad, there’s plenty of time when kids are older when they won’t want to talk to you; being 2 is not it 😂
I bet NNB rolls her eyes at the iPad usage 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh you’re bang on here… people always give too much info when they lie don’t they? All that blurb about her being at home doing home based errands or whatever the duck bullshit she came out with. 😂😂😂
In fairness to TNB he does seem to interact with Alf more, and actually talk to him

Reactions: 9
My kids watch iPads at home but they don’t leave home and they don’t expect to watch them out and about either. Admittedly my 2 year old boy is a nightmare at the shops and just wants to run around so I avoid that when I can

Reactions: 9
Mine is 4 and watches tv or plays on the tablet at home. Too much probably and I hold my hands up to that (today was that day). But never out. I don’t understand why you’d even think of taking it to the supermarket.

If it’s that bad, get your shopping delivered like the rest of us!

My 15 year old is surgically attached to phone / laptop / Xbox so just you wait 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.