Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeding varies hugely. It’s not like a tidal wave all the time though! It’s like a heavy period at times, and worse when you stand up after a long time, or when you’ve been breastfeeding as it makes the uterus contract.
But generally as long as you have decent maternity pads or pants, you’re okay.
Oh, wow… I don’t know how you all do it; I’m completely in awe of you!!

Well, I guess now we know why she was buying loads of underwear for bigger busted ladies last year.
So she could steal their designs.

I wonder how she feels about being called the ‘face and body’ for Sainsbury’s and tu clothing. She’s more than a face and body you know….!!!!

View attachment 1897518
Metalwork trims? Wouldn’t that be somewhat… uncomfortable? And it infuriates me that Tu are giving her even more chances, given that her obscene behaviour and abuse was reported to them by multiple individuals. There is no way that I will buy anything to which her name is attached. I already have a banned list (companies still continuing to trade within the Russian Federation despite Putain’s heinous war and warcrimes, like Ben & Jerry's, Bovril, Carte d'Or, Cif, Colman's, Comfort, Cornetto, Day2, Domestos, Dove, Food Solutions, Grom, Hellmann's, Knorr, Lynx, Magnum, Maille, Marmite, Persil, Pot Noodle, Radox, Schmidt's, Simple, Solero, Sure, Surf, TRESemme, Vaseline, Viennetta, Wall's, Persil, DHL, Antal, Any desk software, Cloud flare, Emirates Airline, Globus, Hoffmann group, Huntsman corporation, Philips, Quicksilver, Siemens, Healthineers, TGI Friday's, Titan International, Tom Ford, Tupperware, Accor AstraZeneca - a far too long list!!) and she, and every other vapid, pointless influencer are on it. I wonder if companies will wise up to the fact that their use of influencers is actively pushing people away from their products? Vote with your wallet, everyone!
-Also, I can’t remember ever seeing Ms James in a decent set of underwear (in the hundreds and hundreds of images she says she posts to ‘inspire women’ 🤢), so even if I didn’t despise her, I’d never purchase anything with which she’s involved. I know that taste is said to be ‘the enemy of art’, but she’s taken tastelessness and risible fashion choices to an extreme degree…
Incidentally, I think her use of the loathly 🤪 emoji simply underlines her belief that (as we have seen when she descended here) mental health issues and neurodivergence are topics of laughter and scorn. Kindness, compassion, allyship - she has none.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well, I guess now we know why she was buying loads of underwear for bigger busted ladies last year.

I wonder how she feels about being called the ‘face and body’ for Sainsbury’s and tu clothing. She’s more than a face and body you know….!!!!

View attachment 1897518
Well that’s a shame as I struggle to find affordable DD+ bras, but I will NEVER line her pockets.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1897518
Hilarious that this has been announced with absolutely zero fanfare though!? 😂😂😂😂

Also think we might be giving her way too much credit here… as if she’s ‘designed’ anything!? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1897518
‘A rich colour palette’ of… red, green and beige. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bravo Ashley for managing to spend a day with your son…. Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And look more awkward pushing a pushchair / communicating with their child than anyone has ever managed in the history of Instahuns.

Also, first weekday off in XXXX. Is she taking the actual piss? They’ve just got back from a bleeping holiday. Honestly the lies come so easily don’t they!!????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bravo Ashley for managing to spend a day with your son…. Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
But not on her own clearly. She obviously had her personal photographer there following her up the garden path because you know we all get filmed taking our kids for a walk 🤣 god shes such a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In fairness to her this is her first day off in a long time in the week or at all, where she has sole responsibility for her child for a period of time. Minus the morning mayhem with having TNB there clearly filming. Pollyanna’s spreadsheet proved this a long time ago, when she was trying to blag she was parenting alone through the week.

Reactions: 9
Does she count sitting on her sofa doing “research” and filming herself eating a pepper as work?

She really needs to go and talk to some of these people who she is supporting striking to get a perspective on real life.

And probably get someone on her podcast to tell her to stop stunting her child’s development by keeping him zombified on the iPad constantly.

I would say her childminder should be doing a 2 year review and give some support, but lovely day Dawn/Sandra/whatever is too in awe of her celeb mum client.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But I don’t think any of us had brushed our hair, put on make up, and uploaded them to our public Instagram…..

Speak for yourself. I fully make myself before getting in the shower, taking a sh*t, putting the bins out - all in my matching bra and panties. You just never know who may need to know what happens in every minute of your life, so you must document every situation religiously in order to maintain the pick me lifestyle.

(Do hope the sarcasm comes over text form)

Nothing wrong with a woman being the main breadwinner but if you were TNB and you knew that your partner earned more than you from insincere brand deals, nearly naked home made photo shoots and discussing things she knows nothing about on TV, I feel like you’d be unimpressed. But maybe he doesn’t give a crap as long as she’s bringing in the cash. Eugh.
Took the word right out of my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she count sitting on her sofa doing “research” and filming herself eating a pepper as work?

She really needs to go and talk to some of these people who she is supporting striking to get a perspective on real life.

And probably get someone on her podcast to tell her to stop stunting her child’s development by keeping him zombified on the iPad constantly.

I would say her childminder should be doing a 2 year review and give some support, but lovely day Dawn/Sandra/whatever is too in awe of her celeb mum client.
She said on one of her podcast episodes that she uses screens for educational purposes, so how dare you say she’s stunting her child’s development? The screens taught him to count to 1 million don’t you know 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But not on her own clearly. She obviously had her personal photographer there following her up the garden path because you know we all get filmed taking our kids for a walk 🤣 god shes such a melt
And why is the bleeping kid on that bloody iPad again 😑 interact with him you useless idiot!

Reactions: 17
The hardest working woman in Britain, pulling all nighters and early mornings, to spend ONE day alone with Alf. Well done, Ash 👏 such a brilliant mum.

Anyone would think she's saving lives, performing surgery, making decisions that impact lives etc but SHE JUST TAKES PICTURES OR FILMS HERSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And why is the bleeping kid on that bloody iPad again 😑 interact with him you useless idiot!
He’s on a bloody train as well. My one year old is obsessed with watching the world go by out of the train windows, and I ask him what he can see and point stuff out to him. Honestly think she just doesn’t know what to do with Alf or how to interact with him or how to make anything fun.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.