Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
It’s 18:10pm on a Tuesday. When most mums are cooking dinner or sorting their kids for bed is she just sat there going through photos of herself in bikinis?
Like, I can’t my head around her big head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
She must have told Tommy to look after newborn Alf while she went to the bathroom, put on some kind of make up (she looks pale but her skin is very even), brushed her hair, put on her underwear, rolled the knickers down, and then filmed herself posing and rubbing her bump. That is beyond self obsessed and makes me feel sick. Bet she couldn’t get to the bathroom fast enough to film herself.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
What she has posted there is extremely, extremely dangerous!!!! As somebody who's lost somebody from cervical cancer (she was 21 years old at the time), how dare she. Her words could put multiple women off going to their appointments when there is already not enough women going to get their smear tests 😓

• Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Bit late to comment on the Tu clothing but she just looks so wrong in the clothes in that reel. We all know she never wears any of it so it just comes across so disingenuous. I also can’t stand the way she keeps going on about how she can’t believe how good quality the clothes are and how reasonable they are. It feels almost insulting to us folk who have been buying clothes from supermarkets for years.

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
Half of our friends have kids, half don’t. The ones that don’t spend months travelling across the world every year or are hitting top of their game in their careers. The ones that do are all still achieving and love their lives with their families.
we’ve never had so much as adiscussion re the pros/cons of having kids because we’re all happy with our life choices.
she’s just pulled that out of her arse hasn’t she

Km2021

For someone who doesn’t ’buy into gender stereotypes’ she sure spends a LOT of time stereotyping baby girl….

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Isn't it wonderful that she's able to just work a bit later on Thursday for the next couple of weeks so that she can spend Friday with Alf rather than palming him off on someone else. Of course she always intended spending Fridays with him but she's just oh so busy and important that prancing around in her underwear for pointless reels has taken priority so many times. I do hope she isn't suddenly called to do some important work over these two Fridays!
It’s not at all coincidental that these are the two Fridays that Nana and Papa are away as shown on her fridge planner……

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
She’s really done herself over with these contradictory comments. People are seeing right through it

Reactions: 22
Surely “one word - A Grade student”

I do also think we need to get imminent in there too.
Thread suggestion. Way too long but anyway.

Ashley James of West London, the first of her name, Queen of the Allplants and the Elmea, Protector of the 2 1 Zero toy poodles, the Not Just a Mother of Alf Thumbalina, the Khaleesi of the (not so) Great GB News, the Uninformed, the Runner of Marathons, the Imminently Caught Our Liar, the Grade A Undies Prancer and the Possessor of One Word: Twat.

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I remember asking for an epidural as I was in so much pain during labour. I didn’t get one as by the time a doctor was available to administer it, I’d progressed too much. It would never have crossed my mind to publicly complain about the midwives for not getting me an epidural so it really does sit so uncomfortably with me every time I see her moaning about “being refused pain relief”. I couldn’t feel any more grateful to my midwives for delivering my healthy child, I’ll forever be indebted to them and I’m actually glad I never got that epidural. Why can’t she just be grateful that she delivered a healthy baby and thank those medical staff who helped her do so?

willowtree2

VIP Member
The needing corrective surgery is a new thing from her isn’t it? Is that just another string to add to the trauma bullshit bow?

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
17F1F83F-4159-4BF1-928F-07151CE8C55B.png

What’s she’s saying here is “I’ve had a shocker” and later “I’m gutted” because there was a car accident and her hair and make up person couldn’t come. YOU’VE not had a shocker you self absorbed arsehole.

• Angry

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
The amount Alf watches that iPad is just way too much. I’m saying this as someone who definitely lets their child watch tv (my son watched 4 Pixar films yesterday 😂) but Alf never seems to be without a screen, ever!
I think they’re scared of him being bored or kicking off as they never have to deal with him and don’t know how to keep him entertained. It’s really sad.

womaninthemirror

I’m listening…. And feeling my life slowly ebbing away! 🤪
I’ll pick out any crackers! … she has already mentioned how she resented Alf because he dared to wake her for a feed and how she thought she’d cope with sleepless nights cos she’s a DJ 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a nurturer and educationalist 🤔🫣 but hates taking him to park and TNB is the fun dad
TNB refers to himself as “husband” 🤔🙄… he does the cooking and cleaning- fuck knows what Ashley does!
I don’t know what it is but Tommy gives me the ick from that clip.

Cariad

VIP Member
Imagine having SUCH a traumatic birth and getting up right away to film yourself?
Cuddle your fucking baby you cunt!
View attachment 1895291
Well she's definitely not going to be able to do that after her c section! .....urinary catheter, epidural in situ, iv access +/- iv fluids and no prancing about in below bump knickers until her wound has healed!
I couldn't get out of bed for 24 hrs after my emergency c section as I was so ill and recovering from a category 1 caesarean birth and emergency anaesthetic induction nor could I see my daughter because she was in NICU .....she's unbelievable

• Heart

Mid777

Did she think she was going to be able to sleep through labour ?
OMG she has a healthy child from a very normal.narural birth.
Try 32 hours Ashley then an emergency Csection after being told your baby has stopped breathing due to the cord being around their neck and being in distress.
I'm forever grateful to the NHS and yes it was traumatic but soon got over it when I had my daughter safe amd well in arms.
A Csection is by no means a walk in the park,I hope she take loads of codeine for pain relief after .Then gets so blinking constipated,it's like trying to pass a tree trunk.
She is such a boring,dull,drip.Does she have a sense of humour.Her explanations in these podcasts are comical to be fair.
She really needs a reality check and count her blessings.
It's all about what her child gives back to her there isn't a selfless bone in her body.
Keep ya saggy tits in ya bra you selfish pathetic excuse of a women.
(HAHAHAHA I sound a bit angry)

• Heart