Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be lovely having a spare couple of grand to buy a new ring just because you ‘really like emeralds and diamonds’ 🙄 pompous twit

Reactions: 11
Well now. There’s Eating or Heating and then there’s Ashley bleeping Diamond James
Read the room you vacuous twit.
Lovely Day x 🤬

Reactions: 17
Get in the bin Trashley.

GB news won’t care I’m sure but can we contact someone en mass about her bullshit? There’s no way she can spout this crap and then every Wednesday pretend like she’s one of us and moan about the cost of living. Get back in your bleeping box. What are the comments saying?

Reactions: 13
I honestly wonder who she thinks her followers are?....she's totally delusional

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she cares about her followers at all or even bothers to find out the kind of followers she has. It’s all about the ££££££. It’s sad really. I’d rather be poor and authentically me than live Ashley’s life

Do we think she got all dressed up in that pink dress and took the photo on self-timer just so she could write a long caption all about how much she loves herself? :sick: Literally what is the bleeping point of that post? All in a hard day’s pissing about doing duck all work, eh Ash?

Reactions: 9
Hasn’t been on her phone much around Alf cos she only gets an hour or two with him after childminder, so she’s been taking him TO THE FOREST apparently 😂😂😂 oh duck off. There would be photos if she had taken him to the forest. And when we go to the forest we go for hours. Wtf is she chatting about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only gets a couple of hours with Alf in the evening so plonks him in front of the tv as always and films him. Lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her latest story saying she has been going to the forest, reading and playing with Alf…sorry when?? It is only Tuesday and we know she didn’t see him at all yesterday, and they left him for 4 days before that! More lies. Also I don’t know if this is normal or not, as he is my only child, but by Alfs age my Son was saying 3 word sentences and counting up to 20. I bet poor Alf only knows the days of the week from watching the tv as well, not because she has actually sat down with him and taught him.

Reactions: 14
Oh Ashley 🤣 did you go to the forest with Hansel and Gretel or did you see the 7 dwarves on their way to work?

You have not been going to the forest in those pristine cream trainers when we've had torrential rain for days.

So that sounded like her and Tommy were doing a photo shoot at home?
Hence the emergency dentist appointment last night 🙄

Urgh, got to be the baby thumb shoot ready for next week, particularly as she got Michael Grey out again to twizzle her hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"Days of the month". Is she just genuinely bleeping thick or is she trolling is now? 🤣 Days of the bleeping month. Days of the week, Ashley. Weeks of the month. Months of the year. She's got to be trolling, no one goes online and posts that tit to a following of that size, surely. If she is that thick, no wonder poor Alf still isn't talking properly. Her idiocy combined with her lack of time with him is stunting him. My son is Alf's age and can speak in sentences, and hold mini conversations that other people can understand. Then again, he also eats proper food not just melon and grated cheese....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The forest!!!! 😭😭😭

Any Essex peeps know where this forest would be?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.