Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ketchupmayo17

So she decided to stay away from her child, ‘on a whim’ without knowing who was even going to also be on the trip. Just because.

I’d almost get it if she was parenting her tits off and just needed a break so grabbed it with both hands, but she’s had a recent holiday and as we can see from her activities she has barely been with him.

She cannot actually bear to be at home with her son can she.

She’s a disgrace.

Looks like the other 2 women she’s on the trip with have done cryotherapy today. Surely she would be doing it too if they’re all on the trip together- unless she couldn’t do it because she’s…. Rebekah Vardys account PREGNANT 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

willowtree2

VIP Member
I am a firm breastfeeding advocate and even I’m sick of hearing how Alf fed every 5 minutes when she breastfed exclusively for 1 year
Same. She’s the reason those who breastfeed are called the ‘boob brigade’. She shoves it in peoples faces even when she doesn’t do it anymore. It’s like she’s the only one who’s ever ebf and Alf owes her for it. Fuck off.

The weekend is looming… bet she’s in panic mode. Where can she palm him off? The bin?

sohomum

Fuck me.

The fact her poor child had to lie in their own vomit and faeces for god knows how long because her and the child’s father were too drunk/neglectful to make sure they could hear him is beyond all belief. If I had walked in to my child’s room to that this morning it would be a very dark day for me as I would be so deeply ashamed of myself and heartbroken with guilt. I would have to completely re-evaluate my life and priorities. Luckily that would never happen as I don’t get drunk when responsible for my children and have the monitor turned up so I can still hear my 2.5 year old so much as whisper in his sleep (which he does a lot). I don’t care about being woken up as I would rather hear my child when he needs me.

She is missing all maternal instinct and needs help. Where are her parents and why do they not give her a good kick up the ass?

• Sad

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
TNB loves himself just as much as she does, never a hair out of place, blatantly gets his eyebrows shaped, looks like he wears more fake tan than her half the time, and his Hollywood teeth give me the ick.

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
She keeps going on about being single in her 30’s - she met TNB when she was 32! Hardly a decade full of being single is it? Maybe if she had met him at 45 and then had a baby she would have something interesting to say on the matter, but as it is she’s sticking to a pretty average timeline shared by a lot of people. 🤷🏻‍♀️

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She’s doing it for charity but her defence for Tommy not staying home was that it’s how she earns money?

If she’s getting paid from a charity and claims that’s her doing her bit it will be the MOST Ashley James thing ever

• Haha

SassyLad8

Her dad was a fireman so she was also allowed to drive through a carpark filming an IG story too! It doesn’t matter if a toddler had run out in front of her car when she was filming it either… because her dad was a fireman.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Spends 10k on a holiday, 10k on an outdoor kitchen but won’t put the heating on 🙄 ~~relatable~~
One of her Reiss outfits probably costs the same as a monthly gas bill. Just put the fucking heating on you selfish prick.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
That video of their family meal time is hilarious. Although a bit sad too. But the way Tommy is trying to eat his own (shit looking) lasagne and also shovel food in Alfie’s mouth while he sits there looking completely vacant at the iPad is just ridiculous. First meal together 😂😂😂 why can’t he feed himself with a spoon?! Have they even let him try? Why is no one talking and why is the iPad on so loud?! Also, more importantly, where is the salad and garlic bread?!

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Can’t believe we’ve made it to the end of this thread without the pregnancy announcement.

Thread suggestion: Ashley James #11. Life’s over at 32, don’t ask if I’m pregnant, how dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she’s excited for her last baby free night when she doesn’t do dinner time as she eats ready meals, doesn’t do bedtime as she’s so boney, doesn’t go in to Alf if he wakes to be sick on himself, doesn’t get up with him as TNB does it to see Alf before work… what does she do with her child during the night?

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Guys come on, she’s just being real, showing how hard the juggle is, thank god the nanny was free to pick up from the childminder, feed him, bath him, put him to bed. She’s just doing what she needs to do to pay the bills, just getting by like the rest of us 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lovely day x

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
So, she’s going on the married at first sight uk podcast, and managed to catch up on what’s happened on the show whilst working today…hahahahah…good one Ashley…what she means is she sat on her arse watching it and called that work. Don’t even get me started on TNB not being able to look after his child because he chipped a tooth 🫣

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
If she loved being single so much why did she do online dating?! She was actively seeking when she found Tommy NB.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Her garden makeover company have certainly seen her coming. They’ve been working on it for a MONTH now, and have built a small wall and put some paving slabs down 😂

My dad could have done that for her on a pleasant Saturday, in return for a bacon sarnie and a cuppa

• Haha

ketchupmayo17

So it’s for a charity? Aka: unpaid? Didn’t she say in her rant response to the message yesterday that this is her job, it’s how she makes her money, and why don’t dads get flack for leaving their kids to work.
and now it’s not work! She literally cannot keep a story straight!!

Ps: I’m sure if she was that intent on doing charity work she could stray somewhere closer that doesn’t take her to another country for days at a time, away from her child!

• Heart

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Did she seriously have to wake Tommy up to put her child in the bath after he’d been sick all over himself? Makes it sound like she’s never dealt with a poo-splosion when he was younger. She literally cannot do anything with Alf alone.

On a separate note, ever since we found out Tommy licks Alf’s neck to make him laugh, I literally feel ill watching those clips. It’s so odd!

rawbin30

Is she for real, putting Alf to a childminder on a day where she is at home posting old footage of herself, filming her garden and watching married at first sight??? Is this actually her WORK?

Am I missing something? Why put your 1.5 year old into the childminder when you didn’t need to?

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
I need to stop reading Tattle before bed.

Dreamt last night I was staying in the same hotel as her and I found her in the lobby at like 6pm with Alf. She wasn’t with Tommy anymore, but Ryan Thomas 🤣 She was going round asking strangers if anyone would have Alf cos she hadn’t done her research there was no kids club or babysitting and they needed to go out in the town without him and wouldn’t miss their dinner reservation. Whoever had him also needed to make Alf some dinner.

In the end she gave him to me cos everyone else said no and then Ryan dumped her on the spot for being an awful mother in front of everyone 😂😂😂😂 Then the hotel reported her for child neglect and the police came.

But Alf went to bed perfectly - no boneyness on me at all 🙂👍🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart