Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next step, only fans.
At least this would be work and she'd be earning money.

At the moment she's doing this for nothing. Paying Lydia to shoot content, probably edit too, Michael for hair, buying stuff from brands - all for what? A thirsty man on the internet telling her she's sexy and the images appearing on Twitter.

What a sad little life, Ashley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely pregnant then 👀
Bet they were going to announce with Tommy’s bday and then thought better of it with the Queen’s passing

Reactions: 9
My arse seems to have turned flat after having kids too. Thanks Ash for normalising mum bums! Not sure that it was your intention though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Three hours after her vital, thoughtful & nuanced post was released, serial boob boaster & lingerie botherer political commentator & pretend intellectual Ashley Louise James’ has only 3 comments to show for her bottom bouncing efforts.

Two thirds reflect the male gaze 🤭🤣:-

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she refer to him as then? I can’t see the post. She’s so bleeping warped if she’s had to delve into what she calls him. Say happy birthday and be done with it ffs 😂 Is Italy a trip for Tommy’s bday? Holiday #3,486 but she still has a tit life.

Lovely day x

Three hours after her vital, thoughtful & nuanced post was released, serial boob boaster & lingerie botherer political commentator & pretend intellectual Ashley Louise James’ has only 3 comments to show for her bottom bouncing efforts.

Two thirds reflect the male gaze 🤭🤣:-
Another insult for us mums. Frumpy… duck you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She screams “I’m not like other girls” energy!
im a mum but I’m not frumpy (like all the others!!!) eugh.

she’s a prime example of how what’s inside can make you ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So true. Does she not realise most of these insults are aimed directly at us mums? It’s like, ‘oh not me, I’m not like all the other mums.’ No you’re right Ashley, you’re not a single bit like the rest of us, we actually mother.

• Haha
But it's not your first child free flight though is it Ashley.....you've been to Ibiza with your girlfriends for a childfree weekend and you've had several weekends away with Tommy without Alf , including your birthday
I thought Alf was a good sleeper now, so why do you need to rest during the day unless your pregnant?!
F7249EED-4218-4321-8168-6B3AA3D35B82.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
But it's not your first child free flight though is it Ashley.....you've been to Ibiza with your girlfriends for a childfree weekend and you've had several weekends away with Tommy without Alf , including your birthday
I thought Alf was a good sleeper now, so why do you need to rest during the day unless your pregnant?!View attachment 1573242
Sorry but if you’re asked if you’d like to move to business class, would you ask why??

Reactions: 17
Sorry but if you’re asked if you’d like to move to business class, would you ask why??
I wouldn't even think about asking why, I would be too busy grabbing my bag and moving seat before they could change their minds 😂
(Clearly I don't get upgraded!!)

• Haha
I assume she’s wearing a baby on board badge or something and that’s why they’ve moved her to be more ‘comfortable’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I assume she’s wearing a baby on board badge or something and that’s why they’ve moved her to be more ‘comfortable’
She's definitely mentioned it somehow otherwise they wouldn't say anything about her comfort. I don't know why she's making a fuss about it, it's not like she's never flown business (Cyprus holiday / BA Club).

I had this happen to me once on a flight to America but they couldn't move us in the end as I had my 2 year old. So close, yet so far 😂 imagine if that happened to Ashley, she'd have content for weeks!

What does she refer to him as then? I can’t see the post.
Here you go - this is supposedly wishing him a happy birthday

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is one of her most cringe posts, surely. As if they randomly just moved her without her a. Making a fuss that she’s an insta hun or b. Making sure they know she’s pregnant. Or c. All of the above.

Reactions: 11
Shes 1000000% been asked to move as she's been holding her "bump" and probably mentioned she's pregnant and uncomfortable 8347483 times

Who the f*ck asks why when offered an upgrade 😂😂 I’d be like a rat up a drainpipe, leaving my kids, husband, belongings, shoes, kidney, I’d be gone!

once again, a hyperbolised story for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.