Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
She's still trying to be relatable saying "in normal times" she'd have the heating on by now. Shut up woman. You are not struggling like the rest of us. Put the heating on, you can afford it. You twat. My 92 year old Grandma however cannot afford it this year and I bet she will get so poorly as a result. People like Ashley make me sick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I am a firm breastfeeding advocate and even I’m sick of hearing how Alf fed every 5 minutes when she breastfed exclusively for 1 year

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
What on earth is that latest reel? That’s got to be the shittest one she’s made yet. And how long is she going to continue with the same shite about her hating the first year of Alf’s life and that she had to feed her baby 24 hours a day to keep him alive? Did she not know that baby’s need feeding round the clock? She really should have taken some of that ‘unsolicited’ advice during pregnancy to prepare her for being a mum to a newborn. Yes it’s exhausting and draining and you do kinda lose who you are for a while but that’s really quite normal because your whole life has just changed, how did she not know that would happen? She should have got a reborn doll if she wanted to turn Alf on and off when it suited her. Or better still she should have used protection!
Omgggg it’s the just the same crap regurgitated again and again isn’t it!
Next she’ll be talking about her 30gg boobs at age 13 and how she was single for 6 years 🫠

• Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s sad, but I have no videos of me having fun with my kids 😂 cos we just.. have fun, all the time. I know it’s nice to have photos and videos to look back on but actual memories are better surely. Everything they do comes across as so contrived. Imagine growing up with parents who wait til the other has pressed record before having a “special moment” then putting the kid down and ignoring them once it’s done.

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
So Tommy has gone a) because he’s the reason she’s there and b) because she couldn’t possibly drive from the airport to the venue by herself.

What I don’t understand is why she didn’t just own it last night and say from the start “Tommy and I are in Ireland this weekend, one of his family are hosting a charity gala and I am dj-ing for them!”

Ohhhhh actually I do understand! That wouldn’t cause any drama for her to share from her inbox would it!

sasbeep

VIP Member
She used to help the elderly in and around Chelsea?? What the fuck is she on about 😂
She has a made up story for literally every occasion!

• Haha

oceanblu

This woman gets more and more repulsive by the day! ‘I deserve a break too’ your whole life is a fucking break you absolute melt!

• Haha

oceanblu

What on earth is that latest reel? That’s got to be the shittest one she’s made yet. And how long is she going to continue with the same shite about her hating the first year of Alf’s life and that she had to feed her baby 24 hours a day to keep him alive? Did she not know that baby’s need feeding round the clock? She really should have taken some of that ‘unsolicited’ advice during pregnancy to prepare her for being a mum to a newborn. Yes it’s exhausting and draining and you do kinda lose who you are for a while but that’s really quite normal because your whole life has just changed, how did she not know that would happen? She should have got a reborn doll if she wanted to turn Alf on and off when it suited her. Or better still she should have used protection!

Reactions: 20

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
His poor tummy was probably overwhelmed by meat and bread and actual food rather than watermelon and pre-grated cheese

wellypark99

she's at the point where she would pay someone herself to allow her to DJ just to give her an excuse to get away from Alf

• Sad

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Actually bizarre how comfortable she is neglecting her own flesh and blood and broadcasting it to her audience??? She’s not right in the head!

• Sad
  • Angry

Primrose2

Chatty Member
I agree on the partner front. When I have our 4th mines already said he can’t cook… so won’t. He needs his sleep for work… so won’t do night feeds. Won’t entertain the idea of formula cos he might have to give a bottle and let me have some freedom… and he wonders why I’m shitting it. And I wonder why I get pissed off with mums like Trashley.

I manage to wash my hair once a week with 3 kids atm. If you have plenty of help the whole ‘I don’t get to shower or have a hot cup of tea’ thing with 1 kid is bullshit.
Sorry to derail but the whole narrative of ‘need my sleep for work’ is fucking bullshit. I’m a mum of a 1 year old and the days of getting up for work at 5am are a lot fucking easier than getting up with a baby after a night of broken sleep. Please give Mr Willowtree a right royal kick up the arse. And don’t get me started on his views on formula. You can’t do it all.

• Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Definitely the least toddler friendly garden I’ve seen!
why so many seats?! Having a huge dining table that seats looks like 8 plus then another corner table with seating a few metres away… makes it look extremely cramped

plus where’s Alfs brand new Facebook marketplace Wendy house gone?

• Wow

ketchupmayo17

Bloody hell. Where to start!

first time eating the same meals as her 20 month old??? That is UNBELIEVABLE. as we have suspected for a long time, she definitely never cooks proper meals for him or she would post about it. And look, when she does, she posts! Proof she never makes him substantial meals.

What a weird family dynamic they have, to not sit down and eat together in 20 months!

The front facing car seat. I know lots of people who face their children to the front and it makes my insides shiver! But I try not to be judgemental about it, as it’s not my business BUT why share to 330,000 people! Just keep it to yourself!

7.30am is not rush hour you dick.

‘We usually sit inside’ oh I thought you always go to the forest??! Can’t keep her story straight.

Also that shows that she really is crap, 20 months in and she hasn’t realised you need to get out and about with your child to make the days easier! Who just sits inside with a toddler! No wonder she doesn’t enjoy motherhood! I go stir crazy if we stay in! But I learned over the last 20+ months that I need to break the day up and do things with her. Just shows she barely parents to not know this by now.

and lastly (for now) no hairbrush or makeup for the foreseeable. Who only has one hairbrush in their house?! And there are shops around you idiot.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I agree on the partner front. When I have our 4th mines already said he can’t cook… so won’t. He needs his sleep for work… so won’t do night feeds. Won’t entertain the idea of formula cos he might have to give a bottle and let me have some freedom… and he wonders why I’m shitting it. And I wonder why I get pissed off with mums like Trashley.

I manage to wash my hair once a week with 3 kids atm. If you have plenty of help the whole ‘I don’t get to shower or have a hot cup of tea’ thing with 1 kid is bullshit.

• Wow
  • Sad

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
9AA5F935-92BD-4D0D-AB0C-B6D359232B1E.png

You’re not “busted” if you’ve already done this for content a few months ago 🙄 hardly a surprise is it.

• Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
At a family gathering recently my LO was asleep in the spare room whilst my husband and I enjoyed the party. My mum doesn’t drink so she was designated listen out for the LO to allow us to mingle etc.
I popped to the toilet and checked on LO who was fine. Came out of the loo and she was screaming she had been very poorly in that short space of time from both ends. I have never sobered up so fast and the party was over as far as I was concerned. I cleaned her up, changed bedding etc and hugged her all night, getting no sleep myself but making sure she felt safe and secure and also to be hand if she was sick again.
I hate that she was in that mess for what could have only been a few minutes and still feel guilty now.
I don’t understand how High Street Ashley thinks that’s an insta worthy tale. She’s seriously unhinged and I feel so sorry for that little boy. Poor Alf, sorry you didn’t have a lovely day x

• Heart
  • Sad