Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the reason for the garden overhaul during summer was so No Balls could have a birthday party and show off?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is it a child free party for No Balls then? Another weekend palming off the unwanted child? When was the last time they had for a whole weekend? They’re a joke. Soon he won’t bother calling them mum and dad

Reactions: 9
Definitely the least toddler friendly garden I’ve seen!
why so many seats?! Having a huge dining table that seats looks like 8 plus then another corner table with seating a few metres away… makes it look extremely cramped

plus where’s Alfs brand new Facebook marketplace Wendy house gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
When we bought our house our back garden was just bare concrete. First thing we did was put down turf so our daughter could play out there! Alf is going to be so stifled

And she’s going to have to interact with him poor with all that concrete and sharp edges. She’ll be wishing she could just send him out there to play!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The quick fix faux garden just looks so bland and sterile and not at all enriching for a child- ( just sharp unsafe corners everywhere!) where are all his garden toys? - just a whole load of unnecessary stuff for Trashley and TNB.....no opportunity for a tree or large shrubs to encourage more wildlife/ birds....once those flowers die back in the autumn there's not going to be any wildlife visiting that garden
so will this be Tommys's 'first' birthday without Alf?......wonder where he's being shipped off to this weekend and where his useless parents will be celebrating?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
No thoug for her child’s safety and enjoyment when it came to designing that garden, but then again, what’s new??

there wasn’t anything yesterday to confirm where Alf was, should I presume childcare?!

Sorry, I find it hard to believe they both have enough friends for a party. Well, I’m sure Tommy does and if I was one of them I would’ve told him to put her in the bin

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. Wtf. Disgusting that they’ve got two massive seating areas and no play space for poor Alf! Happy to spend thousands on a couple of barbecues but they aren’t able to spend their endless money on a wooden climbing frame/swing/slide for him?

HOW ARE THEY NOT EMBARRASSED.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’ve never seen a less child friendly garden. A tiny patch of fake grass and no toys or play equipment. Steps up and down on hard concrete, perfect for accidents. It’s the type of garden you’d expect a childfree couple to have, how selfish of them.

Reactions: 17
Why am I not surprised that they have prioritised an outdoor kitchen over a play area for Alf? Couple of selfish pricks.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She does everything for the gram. She knows that kitchen will look good in photos so that's what she's prioritised.

• Heart
Why am I not surprised that they have prioritised an outdoor kitchen over a play area for Alf? Couple of selfish pricks.
They could have made it really cute like the bbq and then built in a little mud kitchen / actual kitchen for Alf but no…

Reactions: 11
They could have made it really cute like the bbq and then built in a little mud kitchen / actual kitchen for Alf but no…
That would have been lovely, wouldn’t it. I can’t wait to make our garden a paradise for my toddler - full of plastic god knows what 😂 a sandpit, water table and everything 🤩 not always aesthetically pleasing but it’s important that he has somewhere safe to play and with things that he’s interested in and will continue to foster his development. Where is Alf’s water table and “FB marketplace” 🤥 play house going to live?

Wow!! The knives 🥺. I hope Tom’s mum is invited as she’s the only one that seems to have some maternal instincts. She the one that manages to put a sun hat on Alf when Ashley can only manage putting one on herself.

Reactions: 9
I just remembered the reason I actually unfollowed her in the end was While she was painful, I couldn’t look at Tommy flinging a newborn Alf around like he was a rag doll. There were several times I thought he’d break his neck. I’d say neither of them were ever around small children/ babies. They have no common sense

Reactions: 11
Alf no doubt will be in the gated playroom watching TV while they're outside.

It's an ugly garden makeover but as we know, more money than sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.