Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure you can't cook Allplants ready meals or pasta on that BBQ, so seems an uneseccary purchase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen a less child friendly garden. A tiny patch of fake grass and no toys or play equipment. Steps up and down on hard concrete, perfect for accidents. It’s the type of garden you’d expect a childfree couple to have, how selfish of them.
They practically are a child free couple 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Trashley definitely thought she was superior but her sis choices are as valid as hers
Of course, you have the child you make the decisions. I am taking the piss out of ashley pointing it out every single time she mentions him! I assume a weird jealousy

Reactions: 7
I love the idea of a full outdoor kitchen, however in England is it not a little ambitious to have everything exposed to the elements like that? Surely a pergola would have worked better to offer some protection for all the expensive "necessities" over play space. Looks very much for the gram.

Reactions: 7
Imagine when Alf is older and he has his mates round trashing the garden 😂😂 Or IF she finally gets some friends with kids, invites them over when the weathers nice and she’s suddenly got a gaggle of kids running riot out there 😂 She’s such an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they didn’t think it through. alf will still be a kid in a decade plus they are having another baby. they have the means to make a playground in the backyard.
not a fan of fake grass either.

Reactions: 6
Imagine when Alf is older and he has his mates round trashing the garden 😂😂 Or IF she finally gets some friends with kids, invites them over when the weathers nice and she’s suddenly got a gaggle of kids running riot out there 😂 She’s such an idiot
they definitely won’t be barefoot or they’ll burn their feet on the fake grass!

Don’t be silly he won’t be allowed his friends round

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a massive knife in easy reach of her toddler no biggy 😭
She’s a bleep but come on, it’s not as if Alf was wondering around just then, and she’s stocked the fridge for the gram (Does anyone drink bottled Stella these days?) a party. Terrible Mum but I doubt this is going to be the day to day set up.
I await being corrected tomorrow when Alf’s stuck his face on the outdoor oven/stone wall/sharp edge/broken glass/tile floor, drank the fountain, etc etc
I do like it but there’s zero child friendly elements, it’s inexplicable unless they’re planning to sell soon. Once again I think she has a pathological block re Alf that she needs help with. It’s very sad.

I think you’ve got a point on the knife though. Most parents I know instinctively continually monitor and mitigate risks on the fly. This never seems to happen with trash and TNB. All her stories are littered with dangers that make normal mums shudder.

Reactions: 10
I think you’ve got a point on the knife though. Most parents I know instinctively continually monitor and mitigate risks on the fly. This never seems to happen with trash and TNB. All her stories are littered with dangers that make normal mums shudder.
My instincts would have been to push the knife to the back of the counter. The fridge I could maybe be more relaxed about. It would (maybe) take a bit of strength to open that fridge door. The knife is absolutely a non negotiable. That makes my blood run cold thinking of that falling off.

Reactions: 12
My instincts would have been to push the knife to the back of the counter. The fridge I could maybe be more relaxed about. It would (maybe) take a bit of strength to open that fridge door. The knife is absolutely a non negotiable. That makes my blood run cold thinking of that falling off.
This - it’s just common sense, like turning a pan handle inwards if it’s on the cooker in case a child pulls it down onto them.

Most peoples instincts are to care for their sick child instead of send them to childcare, not leave them on holidays, buy mental amounts of toys and clothes to treat them and follow safe sleep guidelines with an empty cot but not trashley

• Heart
Reactions: 15
if they watch him like a hawk then it’s completely fine but knowing trashley she’d be on her phone eye bleeping herself

• Sick
Can’t see his little playhouse either 😔
Her efforts with Alf are nothing but fleeting and only for the gram. She probs made a bit of money from the affiliate link but now she’s got her concrete jungle garden his house will be sitting in the dump. She’s even taken away his enjoyment of watering flowers by having self watering ones. Cow bag.

Reactions: 9
“his new favourite thing to do is put stones in his watering can” yeah because there’s literally duck ALL ELSE for him to do or play with in that “garden” 😌🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.