Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her degree in though? Probably something like events management (no shade but not exactly on the same level as a degree in medicine or neuroscience or something like that is it 😂)
just googled it and apparently she’s got a degree in English literature and French from Nottingham uni. Still thick mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Post predictions in the coming days:

- it's so nice to be able to travel for work and have my freedom back now I can palm him off Alf is older
- it's so much nicer flying without a toddler (duh)
- travelling for work makes me miss traveling as a single women (remember when I was 30 and I invented solo travelling)
- Look how happy Alf is without me
- videos of Alf in the danger patio (pretending to miss him)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Post predictions in the coming days:

- it's so nice to be able to travel for work and have my freedom back now I can palm him off Alf is older
- it's so much nicer flying without a toddler (duh)
- travelling for work makes me miss traveling as a single women (remember when I was 30 and I invented solo travelling)
- Look how happy Alf is without me
- videos of Alf in the danger patio (pretending to miss him)
Plus I can’t believe all the ‘messages’ I’ve had from ‘trolls’ saying I’m neglectful because Alf was ill in the night

Reactions: 12
Plus I can’t believe all the ‘messages’ I’ve had from ‘trolls’ saying I’m neglectful because Alf was ill in the night
She will only mention it if somehow she can totally miss the point and make it about the patriarchy. So something like ‘why is the mother blamed, why isn’t Tommy expected to tend to his sick child?’ when that’s not what anyone thinks anyway. 🙄

She will only mention it if somehow she can totally miss the point and make it about the patriarchy. So something like ‘why is the mother blamed, why isn’t Tommy expected to tend to his sick child?’ when that’s not what anyone thinks anyway. 🙄
No exactly! I think if they (Tommy) intended to get that drunk they should have enlisted Nana in advance!

Although if Ash is pregnant, it’s fair that he would think she would hear Alf….

No, I think if they intended to get that drunk they should have enlisted Nana in advance!
Exactly! They’re both equally responsible for his welfare so if they knew they wouldn’t be able to give him attention they should have made alternative arrangements!

Don't forget Italy will mean a mention of her love of art, possibly pasta too being the foodie that she is.
I hope high street fashionista Ash has packed her F&F and Tu, surely someone so dedicated to the cost of living crisis and being relatable won't be swanning about in high end or discussing fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she slates Tommy for not being expected to tend to Alf when he’s poorly she’s a dick. It was his birthday - if it was her birthday she’d expect a lay in, brunch, a full nights sleep and flowers in bed.

I’m currently pregnant and if we go to a ‘do’ I tell my OH I’ll be driving and he’ll be drinking. As a mother, if the toddler wakes in the night it’ll be me getting up and also likely getting up with the kids in the morning. Because he would do the same for me!

Her relationship with him is based on Tommy owing her everything because he’s male. It’s so fucked up 😂 He’ll soon get sick of it!

Reactions: 11
“ the Voice of Reason “ for the left. Oh she cracks me up 🤣🤣🤣 least Alf gets some Nana time. Not looking forward to watching him navigate this horrendous/ dangerous looking boxing ring garden with his miserable watering can / stones
Lovely day x 🥴

• Haha
I got straight As at school and I’d rather eat dog tit than call myself an ‘A grade student’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I got straight As at school and I’d rather eat dog tit than call myself an ‘A grade student’
Grade A student she may be, but she is indeed still *thick as tit*☺ (Especially when it comes to maternal instinct and the health and safety of her child)

Reactions: 9
It will never not be the most peculiar thing that she constantly refers to her education and her teens! I’m her age, was also an A grade student (🤮) but would never think to mention my school grades unless asked, as It really is irrelevant, has no bearing on what I’m doing now, and I have a career to be proud of so why would I be thinking about 20 years ago!
it’s SO WEIRD!!!

• Heart
i still checked on mine until they were teens
My almost 6 year old always says "can you check on me 100 times in the night" 🤣 she's always been a sicky child (love reflux) so I always check on her

She will guaranteed speil some bullshit "OF COURSE i check on him we didn't hear him be sick on the monitor" etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got an a* in IT… I’m wondering if I should apply for some kind of badge!! 😂😂😂😂

oh look! Another allegedly unpaid post which has required her to faff about in her underwear all day. How the hell she has the absolute nerve to call this work I will never understand.

Plus, how is she defining 5x bigger boobs? Bra sizes don’t work like that? What the hell is five times bigger boobs?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Really sick of seeing her bouncing about in her underwear for absolutely no bleeping reason, not even for a paid ad. Cue all the comments from men about how hot/sexy she is. That must be the reason she’s doing it - how sad.

• Heart
Really sick of seeing her bouncing about in her underwear for absolutely no bleeping reason, not even for a paid ad. Cue all the comments from men about how hot/sexy she is. That must be the reason she’s doing it - how sad.
Very boring but the not-for-the-male-gaze arse cheek wobbling/spreading with the stupid tongue has me 💀😂

How does that appeal to any women whatsoever?????

C46D00FC-4A39-456D-B847-12C2158506B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
‘One of the questions I get asked the most’ ummm wasn’t there one comment asking for this? ONE! 😂

who in their right mind would think ‘oh I’m really struggling to find a Decent bra, I know,im Going to message that Influencer on Instagram that I don’t know’ NO ONE!

Stop with your bullshit Ashley.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That arse cheek grab and pull 🤢

This is the third reel of her prancing around in her underwear in about a week, she just comes across as so boring and desperate.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Who the duck spreads their pancake arse cheeks on social media to chat bras? bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.