Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing a whole photo shoot with all the slow-mo effects, eye bleeping, close ups etc for a brand that isn't even paying you for that level of content 🤣

It's the 2nd post of this type in less than 2 weeks.

I'm convinced this will be used again later once baby thumb is announced along the lines of "I wanted to celebrate my newly pregnant body with some pretty underwear to remind me of how much I love myself".

The heart hands over the belly and the touching of it at the end convinced me even more these are pregnancy related - just like that video she created in lockdown with extreme close ups of her arse ect.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same old lingerie content; same old bleeping annoying poses; same old message. It's boring and vain. No wonder she has to buy followers. Can only imagine what her 'friends' must think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Childminder is less expensive than nursery which is one of the main reasons Trashley opted for that

Doesn’t sit right with me that she sits in a £1m+ house and says that

Reactions: 13
As an A cup I'm actually offended by her post, she is anti small boobs 😅 so much for the womanhood 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s size 30GGG?? 🤣🤣 bless poor Ashley I’m surprised she didn’t keep falling over with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Goes on GB News to be the voice of the working class and advocate for the unions, at the same time has a child minder, a nanny, a million pound house currently undergoing a bathroom and garden makeover, having just returned from a circa 10k holiday.

So relatable, so authentic.

Reactions: 24
She needs to join a union and go on strike from herself.

Working 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year from the moment she gets up until she goes to bed - her earnings must be way below minimum wage and breaching the working time directive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a bit confused about Fenty, I thought she was an F/G cup but they only do E?

Reactions: 4
Her garden makeover company have certainly seen her coming. They’ve been working on it for a MONTH now, and have built a small wall and put some paving slabs down 😂

My dad could have done that for her on a pleasant Saturday, in return for a bacon sarnie and a cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone posted earlier wishing Alf gave them a tit night, and it came true :ROFLMAO: It’s a shame his teeth were hurting but I’m glad he kept them up for the best part of four hours. I don’t believe for a minute that Ash and TNB were taking it in turns to go to him though, TNB probably did it all (not that I feel sorry for him)

Reactions: 12
Someone posted earlier wishing Alf gave them a tit night, and it came true :ROFLMAO: It’s a shame his teeth were hurting but I’m glad he kept them up for the best part of four hours. I don’t believe for a minute that Ash and TNB were taking it in turns to go to him though, TNB probably did it all (not that I feel sorry for him)
Nahh she’s too boney remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's run out of things to moan about for now, so she's recycling her old "sleep deprivation" videos that she has hundreds of (because she still needed to film herself lying in bed. Can't say it ever crossed my mind, but hey ho that's Ashley) and having a moan about that instead. Got to have something to whinge about, can't have people thinking Alf has always been a chill baby!

bleeping misery.

Reactions: 12
Just announce it already you prat🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 1555480
This does my head in. Her follower is looking for information. This is meant to be her job. They are glorified sales people with their ads. Surely she could recommend something to the poster who obviously needs it now and not in the “ future “. Useless duck.

Reactions: 10
One day they’ll sleep? Alf is 1.5? She’s got it all to come..I’m still waiting for my 3.5 to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine skipping with glee to the childminder with your baby so you can go home and go through old videos of yourself and self pity yourself to strangers.
She’s a weapon

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wasting time making a reel- doing her make up and hair, buying the underwear, probably using that girl who records her content…. All for a company that isn’t paying you??! She must have recorded this On a day she claimed to be ‘so busy working’. What a self obsessed twit!

Reactions: 9
Goes on GB News to be the voice of the working class and advocate for the unions, at the same time has a child minder, a nanny, a million pound house currently undergoing a bathroom and garden makeover, having just returned from a circa 10k holiday.

So relatable, so authentic.
I feel like messaging them. How can they have someone like her advocating for the working class???? That's it I'm writing a complaint. (I know they don't care how I feel but I care how I feel 🤣🤣🤣)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.