Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeee1

Chatty Member
How can anyone who works in the fashion industry think that House of CB invented “House Of” - that was going in early 20th century to describe to lux fashion houses, like “House of Balenciaga”, “House of Chanel” etc and then later borrowed by the gay scene in the 70s and 80s for the drag families. Does she honestly think Conna Walker came up with that idea in 2010? Thick as 2 short planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

funnyone

B0530412-38AD-44C3-899F-87B45CBB099E.png

how many times has she said this now?? Acting like she’s Christopher Columbus. You didn’t invent “the label” babe x my god I’m so sick of her shit I wish she would just delete her delusional Instagram and stop feeding people absolute shit. Also in her ‘bridal shoot’ stories today her filter slipped off of her face several times and she looked like she was wearing a mask of a face on top of her face. Very funny actually

Reactions: 33
Maybe people will fight me for this but the juxtaposition between her being an all healing, crystal loving yoga lady that sages her home, looks to the moon for guidance while becoming some sort of spiritual oracle AND having copious amounts of plastic surgery, depending on filters/editing to post a pic of themselves while living a "bougie" lifestyle (dubai, designer clothes, alcohol) baffles me.

Some may argue I'm being a misogynist for saying women can't embody all those things and it's a journey etc but if you're going to dish out advice on spirituality/self love/compassion/self acceptance, doing everything I mentioned in the latter part of my first sentence doesn't make sense!

Edit: oh and selling fast fashion to size 4-12 young women exclusively.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

vitamintea

I’m sorry if this has already been told but I don’t think enough people know the story about the nudes. Please add any detail as this was years ago and I’ve forgotten loads of it but basically a girl called Chloe Horton, who had a few thousand followers at the time, started making stories saying don’t shop at MTL after she didn’t get her parcel and went on a bit of an ‘expose the brand movement’. Loads of people were sharing that they too had dodgy experiences with MTL and even with Ariana herself and she was sharing them on her story, I mean there were loads!! I believe she’d tried a few times to come to a resolution before going public but Ariana had 0 business sense and was useless. In the end it got really nasty and Ariana and the owner of Doll Beauty were calling her fat via dm and Ariana threatened to leak nudes she’d been sent of Chloe when she was like 13 or something if she didn’t stop. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from anyone, let alone a business owner. Ariana made a YouTube video a few years later where she admitted tons of parcels never got sent out so she was in the wrong entirely. I’ve never been able to unsee that behaviour and the girl who it happened to Chloe, ended up losing loads of weight straight after and if I’m honest, is obsessed with her weight now, always body checking on her stories, trying to look as slim as possible like she’s got something to prove even though I’d die for her body and I always wonder if it was from that experience with Ari calling her fat. This is why you should be careful what you say to people, you never know the effect it could have.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

vitamintea

Can’t stand the amount of influencers/clingers that have been sharing that Katie Hopkins post. Regardless of what she’s saying why would you ever give Katie Hopkins a platform, she’s an awful awful person but because she’s defending you/your friends, you happily share her which is so dangerous and proves how empty/lost these influencers are (all secret tories as well). I saw Enya Doherty (another social climber) go on about how you don’t know what people are going through and shouldn’t judge for going on holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hun, we’re all depressed, it’s getting increasingly difficult to get out of bed, family members are dead, country is in a state, jobs lost, you name it, but the majority of us aren’t being selfish in spreading the virus further around the globe and having the nerve to brag about doing so over social media. It’s not about us being jealous, most of us have holidays that have been postponed and can be redeemed at any point, but we know that it’s not appropriate to go right now. If these losers want to fuck off on holiday then whatever that’s their poor judgement, but put your bloody phone away and don’t film it. She’s a vile little bitch that Ariana, so out of touch with reality. ‘We’re all in this together’ we most certainly are not.

Reactions: 27

Dollybird

VIP Member
Layton is a known cocaine dealer , before lockdown he would send his minions to festivals and raves to sell ketamine . He was good friends with Chet sket and would have deals with Wayne linekar for selling drugs at ocean beach . His family is into property so the houses you see aren’t necessarily his but he is pretty loaded . He supplies Jem Lucy often . He’s also slept with Helen Briggs aka chets partner , which is why him and Chet aren’t close anymore .

• Wow
Reactions: 27

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
not that difficult ari hun to “manifest” being in the sun for the beginning of the year, all you have to do is book flights.... literally like me saying “going to manifest having pasta with meatballs for dinner one night this week” then cooking it for myself 🥱
Not that you should be there with a global pandemic going on anyway....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Ive been waiting for a thread on this girl! Yes the company she is on about in her youtube video is oh polly.

What do we think of how she looks now? I think she looks almost alien like and her boobs are WAY too big! Her and mmmitchell's apartment looks nice, he is also renting the one opposite but says its just for a dressing room? Imagine having the money to be able to do that, im surprised there isnt a thread on mmmitchell to be fair, he must be loaded.

I think Ari plays on the spiritual kind person kind of thing but dont really think she is to be honest. Also always saying she hates alcohol never drinks it but she does loads. Also says she hardly ever wears make up which is also a lie, just own it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

katetotheparty86

I'm sick of her posting bogus spiritual advice when she clearly has no idea what she's talking about. A few months ago she was advising people to put their crystals out to charge under the full moon when it was an eclipse. Whilst this is still ok, most people tend not to charge during an eclipse coz the energy can be chaotic. As a witch of many years I can handle this energy, but after someone mentioning this to her she back tracked an was like "get your crystals inside girls I forgot it was an eclipse". If she was as in touch with the moon phases as she claims to be she would have known this.Today's she's answering what Mercury retrograde is, saying its where the planet changes direction. Not true. The appearance of a planet in retrograde is just an illusion, its not actually going in a different direction. She always bangs on about sageing her house to get rid of bad energy. This is kinda true, but what she doesn't realise is, sage doesn't just cleanse bad energy, it gets rid of ALL energy. Sorry for going on 🤣 but I hate when people make out they're all spiritual for the gram when its clear to see they're only doing it for clout. She needs to stop with her shit, I can see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23