Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mco_man

Still keeping up the pretence that this trip to Dubai is for 'business'. There's a huge difference between being able to work anywhere (ie. monetise content) and actually travelling for business. Next we learn that she's starting a yoga course. Unless she is planning to become a yoga teacher how is that compatible with her justification that it is a 'business' trip? Perhaps we could just drop the act and call this out for what it is - an extended holiday with a few photos posted to Instagram. Meanwhile the rest of us (who actually do travel for business) are in lockdown at home trying to juggle home schooling and conduct business on Teams when it would be so much easier to jump on a plane.

I don't feel jealous - I feel angry. Angry that certain portions of society have been disadvantaged because we've been trying to follow the rules for the greater good. What it boils down to is that if you follow the rules you're the one that's shafted. All the while we have people like her and her vacuous friends undermining our efforts - prolonging the pain for us. They should have just closed the borders completely, at least that would have levelled the playing field.

Reactions: 22

Carrots44

Arianna is the biggest “pick me” ever. It’s always “anyone that knows me knows how chilled, laid back, amazing, don’t drink, pure soul, no faults ever, outstanding” I am

• Haha
Reactions: 21
what video?!
someone a few comments back asked if she did drugs to which someone else replied that there was a video of her floating about on reddit at a festival on something naughty!

and i'm certainly not one to judge; i have been in many states myself but i don't claim to be healed by some crystals while putting other kinds of crystals up my tiny lil nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

funnyone

Funny how she’s only friends with people who benefit her and her business needs. Helen Briggs Instagram was popping off - Ari’s her best mate. Mitchell was going viral with acquaintances along the lines of Jeffree Star - Ari’s his best mate. Same with BPerfect owners - Ari was their best mate. Holly Boon - business absolutely popping off lots of clout surrounding that - surprise surprise, Ari was her best mate then. Now Mary is an up and coming Instagram model, smashing her modelling work, ending up on Love Island - to our surprise, Ari’s her best mate. When will these people realise how awfully toxic she is??

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Last day of quarantine? She was in Dubai finishing her course on the 11th of feb! She even pinned the comment under her post 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I mean, what do people expect from a girl that has an exercise plan out and can’t even spell exercise 🤣

• Haha
Does one of them actually say ‘I need a filter on’ 😳😳 sad.

Never seen a more uncomfortable group of girls being filmed, all leaning back out of shot, which is ironic considering they spend a majority of their day filming themselves for likes 🤯🤯🤯🤯

not that difficult ari hun to “manifest” being in the sun for the beginning of the year, all you have to do is book flights.... literally like me saying “going to manifest having pasta with meatballs for dinner one night this week” then cooking it for myself 🥱
Not that you should be there with a global pandemic going on anyway....
I think a lot of these Instagram posers think people are mad about them being abroad because were jEaLoUs, not hard to go online and book a hol to
Dubai is it, some people just understand that we’re in a pandemic and all our individual actions have consequences

Just because we technically can go abroad and I’m dying for a holiday doesn’t mean I ever would when our country is in the state that it’s in and people are losing their lives!

Dunno how they sleep at night! (Oh wait I do, they ‘manifest’ a good nights sleep because they DESERVE THIS, fuck off)

• Heart

ngh

Please can someone explain why Arianna has ended up sharing mmmmitchells rented apartment in Worsley where they have blatantly flouted lock down rules.
On Saturday there were several people who do not live there partying in the apartment.
It makes a mockery of those of us who have stuck to the rules.
She ✨manifested✨ living there and that covid wouldn’t affect them and if it did, she would ✨manifest✨ it away. But don’t dare speak out on her as she would threaten you with releasing your nude pictures, our wee spiritual, sweet, heart of gold Arianna 🧚🏼🪐

• Haha

Ej9037

I posted this on Mary's page and Arianna blocked me instantly from Marys page and the people who liked my comment. She is a narcissist, she made Mary's entire Instagram all about herself. Constantly promoting herself and her brand. I wonder how many other people got blocked for calling her out? No wonder she's been so tired running Mary's account she's probably spent the whole time blocking people!

Attachments

• Heart

Carrots44

I have just remembered something and if you’ve followed her for a long time you willl too… remember she ran a “competition” to draw a swimsuit or dress and she would pick her favourite and create it? She never finished the competition! So a load of people just sent her a load of designs for free which she probably has used to this day

Reactions: 19

Pinkiii2008

Does anyone else find it plain weird that she is always like "guys tell me what you want to see from my page" or "what would you like to see from MTL this summer"????
BITCH YOURE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS SHIT.
How you got the audacity to run a fashion retail 'business' and not even know what the current market is looking for you twat.

Reactions: 19