Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times a year does Arianna want to tell us her dad is in his 70s. Give it a bloody rest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does everyone think of the new couches? She can never just buy something ready made can she? Always has to be designed by her 🙄

Do you think that fireplace in her living room is 6ft? She never mentions it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arianna really thinking she’s amazing for waking up at 6am 😩 babe that’s what we’ve all been doing our whole working lives. Congratulations. I hate that girl.

Reactions: 7
It genuinely winds me up when she writes shite like this.
That outfit and colour way was debuted on a catwalk over a year ago. And Megan not style it, her very famous new stylist Maeve Riley did, that’s why her style has completely changed this year.
Anyone with an internet connection can see what’s coming in fashion shows and copy them before they are available to buy.
Stop acting like all your viewers are dumb, Ari.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It genuinely winds me up when she writes shite like this.
That outfit and colour way was debuted on a catwalk over a year ago. And Megan not style it, her very famous new stylist Maeve Riley did, that’s why her style has completely changed this year.
Anyone with an internet connection can see what’s coming in fashion shows and copy them before they are available to buy.
Stop acting like all your viewers are dumb, Ari.
"i nearly had a heart attack when Megan wore this" lol HUN she's not wearing your brand ffs calm down 😂 im so sick of her tit ive unfollowed her, she's honestly such a toxic fake positive girl boss and i cba with it anymore. she threatened to leak a girls nudes shes a nasty piece of work no matter how much she ✨manifests and meditates✨

Reactions: 15
When she does those Q&As on her stories, she defo has a second account where she is asking herself the questions, so she can humblebrag. The questions are always so specific. Latest one had a question about shipping her products into the country??? Who the duck wants to know that? So she said something like "Shipping by sea is cheapest at the moment, but is still expensive when you have to ship 20,000+ items". 🙄

Reactions: 4
When she does those Q&As on her stories, she defo has a second account where she is asking herself the questions, so she can humblebrag. The questions are always so specific. Latest one had a question about shipping her products into the country??? Who the duck wants to know that? So she said something like "Shipping by sea is cheapest at the moment, but is still expensive when you have to ship 20,000+ items". 🙄
you don’t even need a second account, you can ask yourself them off the same account 😂

Reactions: 2
Not her going to the spa when she’s OPENLY said on her Instagram that she’s sick 😭😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to tell that pregnancy test story? So weird.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.