Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 590346
how many times has she said this now?? Acting like she’s Christopher Columbus. You didn’t invent “the label” babe x my god I’m so sick of her tit I wish she would just delete her delusional Instagram and stop feeding people absolute tit. Also in her ‘bridal shoot’ stories today her filter slipped off of her face several times and she looked like she was wearing a mask of a face on top of her face. Very funny actually
I remember boom boom the label (now AYM studio) being one of the first and was defo before mars the label 😂😂 talks about originality and then makes typical fast fashion clothing…

Reactions: 10
How can anyone who works in the fashion industry think that House of CB invented “House Of” - that was going in early 20th century to describe to lux fashion houses, like “House of Balenciaga”, “House of Chanel” etc and then later borrowed by the gay scene in the 70s and 80s for the drag families. Does she honestly think Conna Walker came up with that idea in 2010? Thick as 2 short planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 590346
how many times has she said this now?? Acting like she’s Christopher Columbus. You didn’t invent “the label” babe x my god I’m so sick of her tit I wish she would just delete her delusional Instagram and stop feeding people absolute tit. Also in her ‘bridal shoot’ stories today her filter slipped off of her face several times and she looked like she was wearing a mask of a face on top of her face. Very funny actually
Let’s be honest Columbus was a coloniser who stole land. Pretty much like her stealing designs from Aliexpress *sips tea*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think the “big announcement” in 3 weeks where she’s signed an NDA is love island? Sounds like the kinda thing she’d go on & it fits nicely around the time they announce the line up

Reactions: 12
I thought that also and it will low key ruin love island for me hearing she spouting shite and doing yoga by the pool with massive football tits out 🙄

Reactions: 13
Well if she does go on Love Island, there'll be no hiding that face behind all the filters she uses!

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think the “big announcement” in 3 weeks where she’s signed an NDA is love island? Sounds like the kinda thing she’d go on & it fits nicely around the time they announce the line up
It wouldn't surprise me, especially Now she's just posted that absolute cringe pic of her pouring water on herself like she's something out of bloody Flashdance 🥴 cringin hell

Reactions: 6
In the video of her and her dad doing yoga, she looks a bit like Charlotte Crosby from the side. Also didn’t edit her face in that video it seems. Looks different to her photos..

Reactions: 3
perhaps i'm weird but i wouldn't buy anything fitness related from a woman that so blatantly edits photos of her own body.
write a yoga/spirituality guide and it'd be a lot more fitting. i know she's corny as hell with it but she does seem a lot more versed in that than in "fitness".

tl;dr - when will we stop allowing genetically gifted/somewhat ok at editing photos people to have such a prominent position the online fitness industry ?

ariwarp.jpeg

Reactions: 9
perhaps i'm weird but i wouldn't buy anything fitness related from a woman that so blatantly edits photos of her own body.
write a yoga/spirituality guide and it'd be a lot more fitting. i know she's corny as hell with it but she does seem a lot more versed in that than in "fitness".

tl;dr - when will we stop allowing genetically gifted/somewhat ok at editing photos people to have such a prominent position the online fitness industry ?

View attachment 599441
wow i didn't even notice this but i really should have cos its so obvious!! it is really disappointing to see her edit like this when she's literally taking peoples money so they can look like her, when she doesnt even look like her...

Reactions: 5
wow i didn't even notice this but i really should have cos its so obvious!! it is really disappointing to see her edit like this when she's literally taking peoples money so they can look like her, when she doesnt even look like her...
Its literally every single one of her photos if you look closely

Reactions: 1
3398996D-695C-46DA-8AB8-9A584141CB80.png

imagine being at the same holiday lodge as her this weekend and having to watch her parade around with her tits and arse out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.