Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TicketyTock

Surely if he was sleeping with Arianna it will have come out to Anna by now though?!

And would Ari really do that? Sleeping with someone who's in a relationship doesn't fit with her "good vibes" stuff.
What exactly did she say about him sleeping with the clients? I don't remember her saying that.

Yes, I do remember him PT'ing Danielle but now there doesn't appear to be any content between them at all.
If I remember rightly it was on a q&a and somebody asked why she didn’t go there anymore and she said she didn’t agree with the going’s on in that place and said I’m other words that he sleeps with clients behind his partners back!

Maria44

Have managed to avoid her for a while but just watched Mary’s vlog of them in palma. Is it just me or has she lost SO much weight?!
I was thinking this, she looks really tiny. I know she said she was doing a cut a while ago and she’s v slim anyway, but yeah she’s lost loads. Hope she’s ok tbh!

Thechipmunk1

I’m not sure what your post is all about tbh it’s a bit all over the place.... to say he’s no money I think that’s a bit silly. Layton obviously has bought his house etc I’m not saying he’s loaded but I do believe he’s still selling and making decent money. Josh probably does fund some things to an extent. Every guy I know that know Layton likes him and he’s got a good reputation with lads so dunno what you’re saying how people don’t like him I’ve only ever heard and seen the opposite. Girls are always with him as he’s providing an after party and free 🍚. If Arianna used all her money on him then more fool her how stupid she’s obviously not getting it Back since they have been split for ages now. As for the date rape comment fuck off that’s the biggest load of shite I’ve ever heard and I know people at ocean who aren’t just waitresses 🙄. Think that’s a disgusting allegation to make on someone without hard actual facts. I doubt anyone with half a brain would believe what you’re saying anyways. You’re clearly friends with arianna or something it’s obvious 🙄😂
I went to the same school as Layton he was a few years below me we have tones of mutual friends some of which are very close to him, believe me when I say nothing I’m writing is a lie!! I’d say where I know everything I do about them from but it would expose me. But The lie is that he is loaded and has a deal with Wayne linaker to sell drugs at ocean! and hahaha she definitely won’t be getting her money back so she’s either still friends with him because she wants to be or she’s plain stupid 🤭 As far as the date rape, it’s a drug a lot of people in Bolton TAKE as a party drug so the whole rumour is probably true and he’s given it to people to try and make them have a good time, My friends from Wigan were at the beach during lockdown with them all and took it. And as for Arianna I don’t know her personally, mutual friends who I find a lot out about. I am definitely not friends with her she’s a lot younger and isn’t really ever in Bolton anymore. I usually read threads on people and don’t make any comment just for a nosey but I know them both and felt I should do. I’m not slagging Layton off they are really as bad as eachother and like everyone else seems to say on this thread, it’s a wonder they were ever together because they are polar opposites or so Arianna portrays!! Obviously both must be into the life style though because they apparently used to go to swingers clubs together in Paris. She’s apparently got a secret New boyfriend now though from Liverpool who she’s been seeing called anton , Probably another dealer who lives in Marbella 🤣🙄