Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually shocked the difference of them all at that restaurant!I had to check their instas several times to see if they are the same girls! You can tell most of them are uncomfortable cause it's not them filming!

I don't see them re-sharing Salt Bae story either! 😅😅
They all look rough as fuk!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder everybody asks her has she had a fuckin nose job 😂 her nose unfiltered is quite bulbous !
and the fact that she feigns confusion by saying she doesn’t know why everybody asks ! Just say you’re filtered beyond recognition and leave it at that !

Reactions: 8
Does one of them actually say ‘I need a filter on’ 😳😳 sad.

Never seen a more uncomfortable group of girls being filmed, all leaning back out of shot, which is ironic considering they spend a majority of their day filming themselves for likes 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 20
I have second hand embarrassment for that video on SaltBaes story 😭 most uncomfortable thing I’ve watched. What’s with the zooming right in on their faces? He was defo taking the opportunity to out those witches ha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No wonder everybody asks her has she had a fuckin nose job 😂 her nose unfiltered is quite bulbous !
and the fact that she feigns confusion by saying she doesn’t know why everybody asks ! Just say you’re filtered beyond recognition and leave it at that !
It’s not a good look... for all the young girls to be looking at her. Fake teeth, boobs, bum, nose.. filtered on every single picture.... and on top of all this she doesn’t pay for none of it! Her ex boyfriend payed for all her cosmetic procedures and then left him when she got what she could!! Vile! Them boobs are a mess 🙈

Kim flood that she’s with looks totally different in Salt Bae’s video than she does in her pics. She looks like she has a normal body with a slight tum, just goes to show angles and filters are these girls best friends!
Wow compared to her insta she looks like a different person here 😳 how does she make herself look so lean in her insta videos this is mind blowing sorry 🤯🤯

Reactions: 10
not that difficult ari hun to “manifest” being in the sun for the beginning of the year, all you have to do is book flights.... literally like me saying “going to manifest having pasta with meatballs for dinner one night this week” then cooking it for myself 🥱
Not that you should be there with a global pandemic going on anyway....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
not that difficult ari hun to “manifest” being in the sun for the beginning of the year, all you have to do is book flights.... literally like me saying “going to manifest having pasta with meatballs for dinner one night this week” then cooking it for myself 🥱
I think a lot of these Instagram posers think people are mad about them being abroad because were jEaLoUs, not hard to go online and book a hol to
Dubai is it, some people just understand that we’re in a pandemic and all our individual actions have consequences

Just because we technically can go abroad and I’m dying for a holiday doesn’t mean I ever would when our country is in the state that it’s in and people are losing their lives!

Dunno how they sleep at night! (Oh wait I do, they ‘manifest’ a good nights sleep because they DESERVE THIS, duck off)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
just waiting for the awful "spending my two weeks back home quarantining manifesting and saging my home. all that alcohol is too much for ✨pure lil angel ari :((( ✨"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely pointless lol.... she defo didn’t write it down 😂😂🙈🙈 as we would of all knew as she puts everything on her stories about what she wants 😂 it’s laughable .... They prob got discount or free meal at salt bae in return for Instagram which is cringe. Most likely in a b&b and buying cereal from the local super market but saying there in ‘dubai’ .. it defeats the object 🙈.. don’t always believe what you see on Instagram 🙄👀

Reactions: 5
Is anyone here on the bum guide Facebook page? Can’t believe she’s flogging Ali express gym clothes now and people are actually buying it?? The only time she goes on the page is to sell stuff, it’s her brother and Anna that reply to people and give advice, she just rinses the cash. It’s absolutely criminal that she ever brought out a plan to begin with, let alone 2! Wonder if she consulted a lawyer before bringing that plan out, she could get sued for all the misinformation in there if she’s not careful.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone here on the bum guide Facebook page? Can’t believe she’s flogging Ali express gym clothes now and people are actually buying it?? The only time she goes on the page is to sell stuff, it’s her brother and Anna that reply to people and give advice, she just rinses the cash. It’s absolutely criminal that she ever brought out a plan to begin with, let alone 2! Wonder if she consulted a lawyer before bringing that plan out, she could get sued for all the misinformation in there if she’s not careful.
Have you bought the guide?? Intrigued to know what you think of it. Especially as her brother is a pt, did she just get him to create the plan and use her as the face of it?

Not sure how she’s promoting this workout guide when her form is absolutely shocking in her story she’s arching her back out so much she’ll lift a weight and her spine will snap😂😂 and of course sat at a restaurant but got to have your nips out standard procedure. I hope she went out for food prior to her workout and not after🤢🤢🤢 imagine sitting around in a restaurant full of people wearing your sweaty gym wear. Nice

Have you bought the guide?? Intrigued to know what you think of it. Especially as her brother is a pt, did she just get him to create the plan and use her as the face of it?
I bought it and it really annoyed me that it had multiple spelling mistakes 🙄🙄🙄
Edit: I also think it’s a massive waste of money
Edit2: one spelling mistake is exercise... it’s an exercise guide, at least spell it right!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure how she’s promoting this workout guide when her form is absolutely shocking in her story she’s arching her back out so much she’ll lift a weight and her spine will snap😂😂 and of course sat at a restaurant but got to have your nips out standard procedure. I hope she went out for food prior to her workout and not after🤢🤢🤢 imagine sitting around in a restaurant full of people wearing your sweaty gym wear. Nice
Just watched the story, her form is awful! Her neck needs to be neutral not keep flopping her big lollipop head up and down

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.