Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3FE6D29A-355F-4790-9659-66523684FC7F.jpeg

Waist so cinched it even pulled in the floor tiles. Truly influenced it babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else pissed that she talked about hip dips with pictures of her....non existent hip dips. I mean well done her for speaking about them but let’s be real, if she had any she would 100% edit them out!

Reactions: 12
Anyone confused as to how Molly Bedford was in Dubai with AA a few days ago and now she’s out paying in the snow and today at Boohoo headquarters?? Do these influencers not have to follow self isolation rules??

Reactions: 5
Not a chance, unless her back garden also doubles as the Dubai marina. Silly cow left the date on the certificate 🥴
Omg hahaha 😭 knew it what a liar! She’s doing this so she doesn’t have to quarantine for the required time

Reactions: 10
What is it with yoga all of a sudden anyway? Is it the new nail technician/MUA ‘backup story’ that a lot of these influencers have? where is the demand going to be for people wanting to pay for yoga classes when we’re going through an economic crisis and gyms etc closed on and off? Yoga stuff is online for free anyway and if you’re a serious yogi, wouldn’t you do it in somewhere like India or Bali (yeah I know it’s not open for tourists but if you were that passionate you’d wait til the pandemic was over to study it in its spiritual home)

Oh and she didn’t even tag the hotel name in Dubai where she was actually staying when she was ‘isolating in Manchester’ lol

Reactions: 8
She needs to be called out for that like wtf
I’ve reported her to the police which might be a bit premature but I am so sick of her breaking isolation and quarantine rules every time she’s been abroad this pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m finding the indignation at people challenging her story (which I’m pretty sure it is) a bit rich. She broke quarantine when she returned from Ibiza and France earlier in the year and she went on holiday to Dubai when the Government said people shouldn’t.

What did she expect people would say when she finally came back? She is not mindful at all.

Reactions: 8
The photo says 4am the clock says 12.
Battery run out? 🤔
😂😂has she really just flipped the picture to make it look like it also says 4:00, not realising the numbers are clearly visible that it’s 8:00?

not right how hard she takes the piss. Given that she’s clearly thick as duck, it just wouldn’t be fair for her to get away with it all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get why she is lying!??? Why not just come back and isolate? Not like there’s anything else to do. Also don’t you have to isolate in a hotel anymore no? I can’t stand ari anyway

Reactions: 10
I love follow ari and most part I like her but I do believe she didn’t go home when she said she did .
I say she is back few days and probably went trough ireland so she doesn’t have to stay at hotel .
I remember few days ago she had a story where she was taking pics by the pool and some old German Asked her out , or something . So she was deffo in Dubai then unless she was relaying an old story .
It’s a shame as I do like her

Reactions: 5
Honestly how is she getting away with not quarantining!!!!! And I thought Dubai was on the red list? Irritates me she thinks she above the law and everyone else for that matter and can do what she wants. Spoiled little girl with no respect for others

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.